Chicago, IL 60609 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Chique Weddings & Events

Welcome to Chique Weddings and Events, Chicago's premiere Wedding & Event planners. Planning a Wedding or Social Event in Chicago takes a great deal of time. We are here to make sure your Chicago-land Wedding or Event is a night that will be remembered.

Chique Weddings and Events is a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants(ABC) (www.bridalassn.com). The ABC has been a professional organization in the wedding industry since 1981. Being a member shows you that we are committed to providing you the best quality service & professionalism that you can receive.

3 Reviews for Chique Weddings & Events

margaret · Married on 08/23/2008

The best thing that can ever happened to a bride!! Not only professional but the best service ever. The event planner was on top of everything the entire day, lifting all worries off my shoulders. Allowing my husband and I to actually enjoy the best day of our lives. Thank you Chique Wedding & Events for making our day even more memorable !!

Sent on 10/23/2008

Amy · Married on 05/03/2008

Chique was there every step of the way. They made my day completely stress free!

Sent on 09/20/2008

Julie · Married on 08/22/2003

Jen with Chique helped make my wedding go smooth and alleviated most if not all of my wedding day stress. It was such a relief to be able to sit back and enjoy my day because she had everything handled like a true pro.

I would highly recommend Chique for any type of event...they've got their finger on the pulse.

Sent on 11/10/2008

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Heart Fit 4 Life
    Heart Fit 4 Life Banquet Halls

What bride wants to waste all her free time planning her wedding? You might as well just hire Chique to do the planning and worrying for you. Anna has so much experience, it is unbelieveable. All you will have to do is stand by and watch your dream Wedding day come true!

• Chicago, 60609 See on map