1350 W Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60642 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Meet the Team

About Amanda Paige Events

Servicing the Chicagoland area, Amanda Paige Events is dedicated to creating unforgettable events. Our philosophy is "There is no such thing as a cookie-cutter event!" We combine knowledge with inspiration and ingenuity, transforming venues and providing your guests with truly unique experiences. Contact us so we can start working together to plan your perfect event. Amanda Paige Events provides full wedding design, day-of coordination, and support for any event or day you want to make special!

d4da8c78 3529 4798 8237 4bf70fb782eb 51 1972361 159167023392587
Chuppah #3
d4da8c78 3529 4798 8237 4bf70fb782eb 51 1972361 159167023392587

8 Reviews for Amanda Paige Events

Samantha Grinstead · Getting married on 10/08/2021

Amazing Wedding Coordination Team - Cannot Recommend them Enough!

Amanda and her team are amazing!!!!! I reached out to Amanda about three weeks before my re-planned Covid wedding in August, and almost instantly she made me feel heard and peaceful! She jumped right in to finalize last minute vendors, create our wedding timeline and find us an amazing day of coordinator, Shannon!

We met for tacos and right away, I could tell how excited and professional she was and that carried us through to our exit off of our wedding boat! Amanda was there on Friday to go through our rehearsal, there the morning of my wedding to drop off champagne and help with last minute wedding tasks, and was there at the end of the night to support Shannon! Shannon was our day of coordinator, and she was absolutely amazing! She handled everything we threw at her with calmness and grace! She even bustled my dress when my mom and sister were no where to be found! She there for me when I was feeling seasick and was there to bring my husband and I cake at the end of the night when we realized we didn't eat any.
    Amanda even sent over cookies to our home when she realized we didn't get to eat any on the boat!
    Amanda and her team are amazing, and if you need a rockstar team to support you and make you feel less crazy, hire them!! I cannot thank them enough for supporting us through a crazy planning time crunch and an amazing wedding day!! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/31/2020

Anonymous Bride · Married on 11/10/2020

Amanda was so compassionate! -Anonymous LGBTQ Bride

"I am a queer woman of color, and unfortunately, my family does not even know that I got married. Amanda helped my partner and I keep our event private and confidential. She was always willing to listen to the unique nuances of our queer relationship. We seriously would not have been able to pull off such a sacred, beautiful, and fun wedding without her and Shannon's help. She is a fearless wedding planner who is highly organized and demonstrates exquisite attention-to-detail. More importantly, she is compassionate, thoughtful, and willing to go the extra mile for you. This meant a lot to me, especially in an industry that is still very heterosexist and homophobic. My hope is that other LGBTQ partners wishing to get married are able to use Amanda and her team to help make their special day flow much easier. My partner and I are forever grateful to her."

-A queer bride who has to remain anonymous

Sent on 11/05/2020

Amanda Paige Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1350
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2750
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Amanda Paige Events

Amanda Friedman

Amanda Friedman

Lead Planner

Amanda Friedman is originally from Long Island, NY and is now very proud to call Chicago her home. Amanda received her undergraduate degree in Recreation Management from Indiana University and earned a graduate certificate in Marketing Management and Digital Strategy from Harvard University, Extension School. An experienced event planner, she has designed and orchestrated many events ranging from the more intimate to larger-scale for non-profit organizations and higher education institutions such as the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago and Harvard Business School.

Amanda is passionate about helping your vision come to life! She specializes in budget management, day-of coordination, and the integration of culture into your event. Her philosophy is there no such thing as a cookie-cutter event! Each event and planning situation is unique and she will be there to help marry your unique style into your special day.

Amanda lives in West Town, Chicago with her husband, Adam and their dog, Kirk. If you asked any of her friends about her, they would tell you she is organized, creative, and above all, always wants to bring people together.

+ More Details
- Less Details
Shannon  Figueroa

Shannon Figueroa

Coordinator

Shannon Figueroa is two-time Loyola University Chicago alumna with a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising and Public Relations and a Master’s degree in Global Strategic Communications. Full-time, Shannon works as a marketing coordinator at Lakeshore Recycling Systems, which is where she developed a lot of her experience with event planning and day-of coordination as well as social media management and other marketing related tasks. Shannon assists Amanda with day-of coordination to help ensure that everything for your special day goes as planned and as smoothly as possible.

Originally from the south suburbs of Chicago, Shannon now lives in Rogers Park with her boyfriend, Anthony and their Calico cat, Marbles. She enjoys anything that has to do with the fashion and beauty industries, working out, traveling, designing different print materials such as flyers and cards and spending quality time with her family and friends. Shannon is a true team player and wants the best for you and your event and will go above and beyond to make sure your special day is a success!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• 1350 W Grand Ave Chicago, IL, 60642 See on map
    Location of (Amanda Paige Events)