Amanda Paige Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$5,000 Package Price

Based in Chicago, Illinois, Amanda Paige Events is a wedding planning business. Dedicated to compassionate service, creative design, and logistical confidence, this company offers tailored solutions for celebratory occasions. Amanda Paige Events' experienced coordinators and planners have the expertise and vision to execute a seamless wedding day.

Led by Amanda Friedman, Amanda Paige Events is passionate about sharing couples' love stories. Clients will have the option to avail themselves of both planning and day-of coordination packages, suitable to a wide range of budgets and all backgrounds. Amanda specializes in budget management, day-of coordination, and the integration of culture into an event. Amanda Paige Events understands that no two events are the same, and both Amanda and the team are dedicated to marrying unique styles to create a truly special day.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$5,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$7,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Kate
    Kate T. Married on 07/30/2022

Thank you amanda!

Where to begin! HUGE thank you Amanda and her team (Annie too!), for helping us navigate the best day ever! Yes, did I forget key details? (AKA the rings and invites and where the Xavier flag was?)... yup. Did Amanda traverse up 4 flights to our apartment to get them? YES! Needless to say, Amanda and her team will go above and beyond to help support you and your partner float through your day with ease. I agree with all 5 star reviews of Amanda! If you are on the fence, SHE IS WORTH IT! I typically think of myself as pretty organized, but her strategies and checklists, helped me SO much more than I could have imagined. From her professionalism to her skill to her emotional IQ, she will always keep your best interests to make sure you have the best possible day. Thank you, Amanda!
  • Allison
    Allison U. Married on 05/28/2022

Best planner

Before I got engaged, I knew I wanted Amanda to be my wedding planner. When we finally met, I knew we had made the right choice. I am Type A and love to plan but knew I did not have the time to plan a wedding without a planner. Amanda was there for me throughout the entire wedding process. During venue tours, she could read my reactions and knew when it wasn't the right place. She worked with our budget and actually saved us a lot of money. She listened to what we needed and made sure it could happen day of. On the day of our wedding, she handled everything. We did not worry about anything. Shannon, Amanda's staff, was assigned to directly working with me. She kept track of all my stuff and got me where I needed to be! Vanessa, Amanda's staff, worked with my husband. She was a saint and dealt with a group of guys making sure they were on time. Amanda worked with all the vendors to make our day perfect. When there was hiccup with one of our vendors, she worked to resolve it. Our wedding was perfect. There is not one thing we would change and we owe that to Amanda. We do not believe anyone should plan a wedding without Amanda.
  • illustration stars

Team

Amanda Friedman
Amanda Friedman
Lead Planner

Amanda Friedman is originally from Long Island, NY and is now very proud to call Chicago her home. Amanda received her undergraduate degree in Recreation Management from Indiana University and earned a graduate certificate in Marketing Management and Digital Strategy from Harvard University, Extension School. An experienced event planner, she has designed and orchestrated many events ranging from the more intimate to larger-scale for non-profit organizations and higher education institutions such as the Jewish Federation of Metropolitan Chicago and Harvard Business School.

Amanda is passionate about helping your vision come to life! She specializes in budget management, day-of coordination, and the integration of culture into your event. Her philosophy is there no such thing as a cookie-cutter event! Each event and planning situation is unique and she will be there to help marry your unique style into your special day.

Amanda lives in West Town, Chicago with her husband, Adam and their dog, Kirk. If you asked any of her friends about her, they would tell you she is organized, creative, and above all, always wants to bring people together.

Shannon  Figueroa
Shannon Figueroa
Coordinator

Shannon Figueroa is two-time Loyola University Chicago alumna with a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising and Public Relations and a Master’s degree in Global Strategic Communications. Full-time, Shannon works as a marketing coordinator at Lakeshore Recycling Systems, which is where she developed a lot of her experience with event planning and day-of coordination as well as social media management and other marketing related tasks. Shannon assists Amanda with day-of coordination to help ensure that everything for your special day goes as planned and as smoothly as possible.

Originally from the south suburbs of Chicago, Shannon now lives in Rogers Park with her boyfriend, Anthony and their Calico cat, Marbles. She enjoys anything that has to do with the fashion and beauty industries, working out, traveling, designing different print materials such as flyers and cards and spending quality time with her family and friends. Shannon is a true team player and wants the best for you and your event and will go above and beyond to make sure your special day is a success!

1350 W Grand Ave Chicago, IL, 60642
Location of (Amanda Paige Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding