Fabulous Weddings/ Events

Chicago, IL View map

Fabulous Weddings/ Events is a professional Award winning wedding planning company based in Chicago, IL. Their goal is to give you the Exquisite wedding day you have always dreamed of, one that is a true reflection of your unique personality and style. Within 11 years of industry experience, this company has acquired an extensive list of contacts that will help streamline the wedding planning process for you to perfection. They stand strongly behind their belief, "If you can dream it, we can make it happen!". Call now to get your stress-free planning started (773) 747-5345. Sit back and sip champagne and let us do the rest!

Fabulous Weddings/ Events provides numerous wedding planning options for couples, including day-of coordination, partial planning, and full planning as well as Al a carte services. This company was created based on the belief that the customers’ needs are the most important. The entire team of planners is committed to meeting those needs. Fabulous Weddings/ Events offers a wide range of wedding planning services, including:

• Budget Analysis
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor Referrals
  • Decor, Chair, Table, Linen, Centerpieces Rental
  • Uplighting and Monogram Flooring Rental

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$875

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Tara
    Tara Married on 11/09/2019

Wedding Day

Shawnda and her crew did a really good job. My wedding party was really impressed they kept telling me how my wedding planner was good at her job. But to set the day off, Shawnda's Fiance went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I were good, he even danced and had a good time with us. Thanks again guys for making sure our day went smoothly.
    Melvin M. Married on 11/08/2019

Worked as Independent Contractor with MzFabo

I have worked with MzFabo on a few occasions, and all of her experiences that she provides has been nothing short of amazing. Her event planning, dependability, and creativeness are bar none. Anytime that I have had the pleasure to work with her it has always been amazing!
  • Raeven
    Raeven Married on 08/17/2019

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

So being the super type A person that I am, I thought that I could plan my wedding entirely by myself... well about 2 months before the big day, I accepted a new role at work that required me to travel every single week across country. Obviously this made it tremendously hard to finish planning the most important details of my big day, but Shawnda and her team did an amazing job of making me feel at ease, contacting all my vendors to schedule meetings and conference calls, setting up and picking up all the decorations that my mom and I purchased and really taking our wedding to the next level. Shawnda personally was by my side giving me water and fanning me as I danced the night away with my friends and family. They handled any little mishap so that I didn’t have to worry about it, kept us on schedule the day of and I seriously felt like the most special bride in the world... my only mistake was not hiring her sooner! Thanks girl, I really appreciated your help!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Elegant Event Lighting Elegant Event Lighting Wedding Decor & Lighting

Teshawnda and her team at Fabulous Weddings was an absolute pleasure to work with for Bonita and Frank's Wedding on May 21, 2011. Teshawnda trusted us to provide lighting, draping and a white dance floor. She communicated with us regularly and helped make the setup flawless for our crew. Can't wait to work with her again! Jay Elegant Event Lighting

Chicago, IL, 60634

Mon - Fri: 9AM - 6PM Sat: Closed (By Appointment Only) Sun: Closed (By Appointment Only)
Location of (Fabulous Weddings/ Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding