630 Morse Avenue, Schaumburg, IL 60193 Map · Phone number

About Elegant Event Lighting

Specializing in Wedding Decor and Lighting

Elegant Event Lighting specializes in Fabric Backdrops, Ceiling Draping, Chuppahs, White Dance Floors, Crystal Chandeliers, Flower Lighting, Tent Lighting & Draping, Cafe Globe Lighting, Uplighting, Monograms, Paper Lanterns and more! We would love to personalize a design specifically for you!

Follow Elegant Event Lighting on

weddinghotel aristaroom shot
Elegant Event Lighting
Elegant Event Lighting Ivory & Champagne Backdrop, White Stage Cover, Moon Steps, & Aisle Runner...
weddinghiton oak brookceiling wash
Elegant Event Lighting Crystal Curtain Backdrop with Silver and White Draping
Elegant Event Lighting Crystal Curtain Backdrop with Silver and White Draping
Elegant Event Lighting Hanging Candle Backdrop for a Sweetheart Table
Elegant Event Lighting Hanging Candle Backdrop for a Sweetheart Table
Elegant Event Lighting  Cafe Globe Lighting and White Band Backdrop
Elegant Event Lighting Cafe Globe Lighting and White Band Backdrop
Elegant Event Lighting Cafe Globe Lighting done at the Garfield Park Conservatory
weddinghiton oak brookceiling wash2251
Elegant Event Lighting Cafe Globe Lighting done at the
Elegant Event Lighting Cafe Globe Lighting done at the
Elegant Event Lighting Ceiling Draping and Crystal Chandeliers with a White Fabric Backdrop done at...
Elegant Event Lighting White Dance Floor, White Draping, Purple LED Uplighting done at Hotel Arista
bar mitzvahwhite eagle country clubdance floorwhit
weddinghiton oak brookceiling wash17
weddinghiton oak brookceiling wash0301
weddinghiton oak brookceiling wash0335
weddinghotel aristaroom shot

133 Reviews for Elegant Event Lighting

Gussie · Married on 06/09/2018

EEL was fantastic! We decided last minute to to put down a vinyl dance floor and string cafe lights from the tent ceiling and they were so helpful in working with our budget! Valerie was very professional and extremely helpful in giving us different options that would work with what we wanted and keeping with our esthetic and financial goals! Would absolutely work with them again!

Gretchen · Married on 06/02/2018

EEL was wonderful to work with. Staff openly communicated with me when I had questions and were extremely professional. I appreciated the reassurance that was provided and trusted them completely. The end result was spectacular! We decided to add Cafe Globe Lights to our venue to brighten it up a bit and we were not disappointed! The extra lighting provided the added sparkle and looked beautiful. It totally transformed the space. Not only was did EEL provide great service but the end result was gorgeous. I would highly recommend working with EEL for you event!

Erin · Married on 04/14/2018

I received a huge quote from a competing company. I sent the same request to EEL and they could do what I wanted even bigger, and better for $1k less.

While working with EEL I think I sent a total of 4 emails, and talked on the phone once, and they made my fairytale backdrop even better than I could ever have imagined. They reached out to my banquet hall and worked directly with them on all logistics. I have no idea when it arrived or got picked up, or any of the details I didn't need to know because they took care of it all. I literally told them what I had in mind and then they took care of the rest.

They turned my dated banquet hall into the MOST BEAUTIFUL fairytale and I can not say enough how grateful I am for them!!

Sent on 04/25/2018

Elegant Event Lighting's reply:

Thank you so much Erin! We were so happy to help create your fairytale wedding. Congratulations!

Elegant Event Lighting FAQ

• What lighting services do you provide? Accent, Chandeliers, Dance Floor Lighting, Lanterns, Monograms, Outdoor, Pinspotting, String, Uplighting, Wall Wash
  • What decor services do you provide? Drapery
  • What decor items are available? Backdrops

• 219 Productions
    219 Productions Wedding DJs

They do a phenomenal job with lighting, drapery, chandeliers and more!

• Five Grain Events
    Five Grain Events Wedding Planners

Extremely thorough in planning for events and very reasonable for the amount of work they do. I have not been disappointed in their artistic eye or technical skills with event lighting to date. Highly recommended!

• Fabulous Weddings/ Events
    Fabulous Weddings/ Events Wedding Planners

I would have to say that without a doubt Jay and Elegant Event Lighting crew was Exquisite to work with. We strive at making every event that we touch Fabulous and that definitely takes a team of Fantastic Vendors. Elegant Event Lighting provided the lighting, draping and dance floor as well as a customized monogram featured on the dance floor that we created for our clients Frank and Bonita. The Harris' wedding was absolutely Beautiful and that was with the help of Jay and his team at Elegant Event Lighting! Not working with them from this point on is not even an option for us at Fabulous Weddings/ Events. Thanks so much for everything Jay- Elegant Event Lighting! Teshawnda.

• 630 Morse Avenue Schaumburg, IL 60193 See on map