1025 Lunt Ave Suite A, Schaumburg, IL 60193 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Windy City Decor

Windy City Decor is a wedding decor and lighting business that is based in Bartlett, Illinois. This professional company established its roots in 1999 under a different name and has since grown into a successful, thriving production. Yogendra and his son Vivek are the owners of Windy City Decor. Together, they are passionate about providing personalized and hospitable services to each and every client.

Windy City Decor provides premier and inclusive services for weddings and receptions. They are also able to curate floral arrangements, decorate baby showers, and furnish corporate events. Other occasions such as Garba, Sangeet, and Mehndi are also accommodated. To best serve all of their clients, Yogendra and Vivek work with a wide range of budgets and event sizes, customizing their packages as required.

Follow Windy City Decor on

10 Reviews for Windy City Decor

• Anupama

Anupama L. · Married on 11/14/2020

Versatile and professional

Windy City was one of my favorite vendors to work with for our wedding. Our main contact was Vivek. Whatever I had envisioned and verbalized to him, he never said no. He was able to make it work. He shared his opinion when I asked him to and made sure that my vision was executed even better than I ever expected. There’s nothing he could not do. He worked within our budget. He was so organized with us and set up meetings regularly so we were on the same page. Vivek created our dream wedding. I highly recommend Windy City, 10/10.

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Jaimie

Jaimie K. · Married on 08/22/2020

Affordable & Great!

working with Vivek at Windy City Decor was awesome! He worked with us for a year before we had our wedding & even offered our money back when covid hit but we decided to go ahead with our wedding anyway, & he delivered weLL! The centerpieces Looked just as we talked about & our venue Looked wonderfuL! Vivek was such a sweet guy, easy to talk to & work with! Thank you so much Vivek for everything you did for us - our reception Looked so pretty, & I Loved our stage too!! Even my banquet manager raved about vivek! on time, responsible, hire him!

Sent on 08/25/2020

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• 1025 Lunt Ave Suite A Schaumburg, IL, 60193 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Windy City Decor)
  • Bartlett Bartlett, IL, 60103 See on map
    Location of (Windy City Decor)