Windy City Decor Reviews

4 | Bartlett, IL

4 Reviews for Windy City Decor

Nikhil Sheth · Getting married on 07/01/2020

Great event decorator who helped put together an elegant baby shower

My wife and I had an excellent experience working with Vivek and Yogendra at Windy City Decor for my wife's baby shower. Windy City Decor was on the preferred vendor's list for our venue. Right from the beginning, Vivek was very professional and responsive - he met with us multiple times (working around our schedule) to make our vision into reality. He was very patient working with us and did a great job of providing us different options and ultimately let us make the decisions. The Windy City Decor team showed up on time for the setup and was flexible (our venue did not have the right dimension stage). The final decor turned out great, and we received lots of compliments during our event. Thank you, Windy City Decor.

Sent on 01/21/2020
  • Nicholas

Nicholas Kelly · Getting married on 06/08/2020

Incredible Experience: Their team is meticulous, artistic, and adaptive to any vision you have.

Vivek and Yogendra did a fantastic job decorating our wedding. Their team is meticulous, artistic, and adaptive to any vision you have. Moreover, their prices were very reasonable. I would recommend them to all of my friends and family members. Planning a wedding can be a nerve-racking experience. With that being said, we never had to worry about the decorations, because these guys had everything handled from the get-go. They're the best.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Shruti · Married on 01/19/2020

Great experience working with Windycitydecor.

They delivered on vision we had created. We recieved many complements on the decor. They are very professional to work with and will deliver on everything discussed with great attention to detail.
    Highly recommend using them for your next event.

Sent on 01/21/2020

Chaula · Married on 08/25/2019

Pure Perfection

Vivek did a great job decorating our wedding venue! He truly exceeded my expectations for my dream wedding. I've known of Vivek for about 15 years, but never got to know him until I hired him to be my decorator. He and his father are kind, patient, flexible, and dedicated to their work.

I had an Indian wedding this August, but have a rustic style. Vivek managed to fuse the multiple themes (Indian girl & Caucasian boy in a venue located in a forest preserve) into one harmonious style. We were not the easiest clients since we had a strict budget and were picky, but Vivek delivered everything I wanted while staying within our price range! Vivek and his father patiently met with us on multiple occasions to show us countless centerpiece and backdrop options and combinations until the decorations were perfect. Not to mention, they utilize video conferencing which is so helpful for a busy bride!

Also, Vivek went above and beyond for us when he purchased extra decorative pieces (like cushions for the backdrop and three-tiered candles) for our wedding. Vivek's insight and recommendations on decorations, his hookups with other vendors, and his dedication to execute his clients' wedding vision surpass others in the wedding industry. I highly recommend his services to all of my friends and family members!

Sent on 01/14/2020