Clementine Custom Events

Chicago, IL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Clementine is a full-service custom event and wedding planning company. Its owner, Kelly Cavanaugh, has the expertise to create and produce unique events that are fresh, bold, and clever. Kelly's strong partnerships with Chicago's premier vendors in combination with top industry talent will ensure a perfect event. Clementine's main goal is to have an event reflect the personal style of each client.

Kelly has been in the event production business for over nine years. She has worked on fundraising events for the American Lung Association and has served as a senior wedding consultant at Blue Plate Catering, planning over 300 weddings at both small and large venues. In addition to being a Certified Wedding Planner, Kelly's specialty is menu design and food & beverage catering. Kelly prides herself on the creative details, cutting edge ideas and precise logistic planning that makes each Clementine event truly unique.

Contact Kelly today to learn more about Clementine.

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

• Chelsea
    Chelsea F. Married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Incredible Wedding Planning Services!

Jaci from Clementine Events was a dream to work with! We decided to go with the Month-Of Planning Option, and Jaci actually reached out 1.5 months in advance to set up time for us to chat and to make sure we were on the same page. She was extremely thorough, and I felt she was able to pick up my vision almost immediately, which isn't so easy as I had planned everything up until that point! She answered every single one of my random thoughts and questions, calming all my concerns (Brides - you know those little nagging questions you have - she will answer them all and more!). She is very clearly extremely experienced, and I was relieved that she already knew and had relationships with almost all of my vendors. Jaci was professional and yet so friendly - I felt like she was a second Maid of Honor actually - she was prepared with everything. On the day of, she was the one to actually bustle my dress! She truly thought of everything, and as a result my day ran 100% smoothly!

I would highly recommend Jaci and Clementine Events to anyone getting married. You are in good hands for your special day!
    Heather O. Married on 07/09/2022

Hire Jaci Immediately

If you are even thinking of getting a wedding planner/coordinator I could not recommend Jaci enough. Jaci has been in the business for nine years and clearly knows what she鈥檚 doing. Not only have I worked at her side for many years but now I have also been one of her brides. I have watched her make so many brides happy on their wedding day but having her on my wedding day made the day so much smoother, easier and now I have experienced what so many other brides have gone through with Jaci. I had no worries on my wedding day because I knew she had everything covered. Even my husband at the end of the night said I now understand why we paid the money to hire Jaci. Jaci is professional, organized, and the most caring person you鈥檒l ever meet. I promise that she will make your wedding the most perfect day ever.

On another note, her assistant Brittany was AMAZING for working with our group of men on the wedding day and assisting Jaci wherever she needed it!!!
    Emily C. Married on 07/02/2022

Trust me, it鈥檚 worth it

Thanks to Dana, my husband and I were able to sit back and enjoy our wedding day to the fullest. I鈥檓 going to miss working with her so much, because she made all the planning fun and easy. Truly was the best day of our lives and she played a huge role in making it happen.
  • illustration stars

34 photos 路 07/05/2019
Kevin & Cara
28 photos 路 05/30/2015

Stitely Music Stitely Music Wedding Bands

I am a bandleader and work with wedding planners all the time. I'm all smiles when I get to work with Kelly, Melissa, Loren or anyone on the Clementine team. They are a pleasure to work with and totally pro. Every event I've ever done with them goes smoothly. The couple and the guests are incredibly happy. I can't recommend the Clementine team enough!

Mid-America Club Mid-America Club Banquet Halls

Working with Kelly is an absolute joy! She is very knowledgeable, positive and responsive to her brides and grooms. We are looking forward to having expertise of the wedding planning process make her clients weddings even more seamless at the club.

Hello Darling Hello Darling Wedding Florists

These wonderful Clementine ladies are fabulous, energetic, stylish, and take care of business. What more can your ask for? We adore them and love working with them to collaborate on events that are big heart and big wow.

333 N Oakley Blvd STE 200 Chicago, IL, 60612
Location of (Clementine Custom Events)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding