Clementine Custom Events

Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Clementine Custom Events

Clementine is a full-service custom event and wedding planning company. Its owner, Kelly Cavanaugh, has the expertise to create and produce unique events that are fresh, bold, and clever. Kelly's strong partnerships with Chicago's premier vendors in combination with top industry talent will ensure a perfect event. Clementine's main goal is to have an event reflect the personal style of each client.

Kelly has been in the event production business for over nine years. She has worked on fundraising events for the American Lung Association and has served as a senior wedding consultant at Blue Plate Catering, planning over 300 weddings at both small and large venues. In addition to being a Certified Wedding Planner, Kelly's specialty is menu design and food & beverage catering. Kelly prides herself on the creative details, cutting edge ideas and precise logistic planning that makes each Clementine event truly unique.

Contact Kelly today to learn more about Clementine.

Wedding ceremony area
Wedding procession

80 Reviews for Clementine Custom Events

John A · Married on 09/08/2018

Fantastic experience!

Hiring Clementine Custom Events for our wedding day was the best decision we could have made. We were so fortunate to get to work with Dana. She is the best, and everyone from our wedding party, the other vendors, and our guests agreed! Dana make sure that every detail was taken care of before the big day, and she was there to dissolve any small problem before it became something to worry about. Wedding planning is stressful, but Dana made it fun and she was so responsive and sweet. I felt like she had my back in making sure the day was perfect - and it was! I highly recommend!!!

Natalie · Married on 08/25/2018

Alicia was amazing! She was so helpful throughout the entire process, making sure to keep us organized and on track, answering any and all questions promptly. On the day of she and Suzy managed many different moving parts (and personalities :) ) going above and beyond to make sure we had a great day.

Tim · Married on 07/28/2018

My now wife and I worked with Dana Konya at Clementine as our 'day-of' coordinator for July wedding, and it was probably the best decision we made throughout our planning process.

From the start, Dana was far more than just a 'day-of' coordinator – she quickly took over communication with all of our vendors, ensuring schedules were coordinated, questions were answered, contracts were finalized, and a myriad of other details that my wife and I would have overlooked. She was so helpful and responsive in the last few weeks of build-up, answering countless questions and making sure that everything that we wanted was fully captured.

Then, she ensured everything on the day of went off perfectly! From coordinating the rehearsal to arranging our first look (including making special arrangements with difficult parking attendants) to serving as point of contact for everybody involved, she was absolutely incredible. I can't count the small number of things she did and took care of. There were also several non-traditional aspects of our ceremony and reception that could have easily gone awry, but Dana ensured that they went off exactly as we hoped.

Throughout all of this, Dana was incredibly professional, helpful, patient, and fun to work with. Our wedding went off even better than we had hoped because of her! We would absolutely hire Dana and Clementine again, and give them our strongest recommendation!!!

Clementine Custom Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

Real Weddings

• Stitely Entertainment
    Stitely Entertainment Wedding Bands

I am a bandleader and work with wedding planners all the time. I'm all smiles when I get to work with Kelly, Melissa, Loren or anyone on the Clementine team. They are a pleasure to work with and totally pro. Every event I've ever done with them goes smoothly. The couple and the guests are incredibly happy. I can't recommend the Clementine team enough!

• Mid-America Club
    Mid-America Club Banquet Halls

Working with Kelly is an absolute joy! She is very knowledgeable, positive and responsive to her brides and grooms. We are looking forward to having expertise of the wedding planning process make her clients weddings even more seamless at the club.

• Hello Darling
    Hello Darling Wedding Florists

These wonderful Clementine ladies are fabulous, energetic, stylish, and take care of business. What more can your ask for? We adore them and love working with them to collaborate on events that are big heart and big wow.

• Chicago, 60640 See on map