Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Clementine Custom Events

Clementine is a full-service custom event and wedding planning company. Its owner, Kelly Cavanaugh, has the expertise to create and produce unique events that are fresh, bold, and clever. Kelly's strong partnerships with Chicago's premier vendors in combination with top industry talent will ensure a perfect event. Clementine's main goal is to have an event reflect the personal style of each client.

Kelly has been in the event production business for over nine years. She has worked on fundraising events for the American Lung Association and has served as a senior wedding consultant at Blue Plate Catering, planning over 300 weddings at both small and large venues. In addition to being a Certified Wedding Planner, Kelly's specialty is menu design and food & beverage catering. Kelly prides herself on the creative details, cutting edge ideas and precise logistic planning that makes each Clementine event truly unique.

Contact Kelly today to learn more about Clementine.

CBImage
Wedding procession
CBImage

100 Reviews for Clementine Custom Events

Kelly Walsh · Getting married on 10/08/2021

COVID Weddings Can Be Done!

After rescheduling our wedding (TWICE) due to Covid, we were ready to give up all together. We had a last attempt idea to throw a tented backyard wedding that would make guests feel comfortable attending. It sounds a lot easier than it is and that is where Dana Konya came in! We started worked with Dana and she turned our new dream into reality. We had 4 weeks to pull together the new plan and Dana was organized, reliable, and resilient every step of the way. We finally had hope again and thanks to Dana, we had the best wedding we never knew we needed! We are forever grateful to her and cannot give her enough stars!!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Anna Shingleton · Married on 10/02/2020

Dream come true thanks to Dana!

Dana Konya was AHHHHHH-MAZING! She was unbelievably organized, prompt with responses, reliable, knowledgeable and such a sweet person! Our original wedding date was in May, but like many others we had to postpone due to Covid. As our postponed date approached we weren't sure we would be able to keep it. It was only about a month and half before the date we decide to move forward. We would have been lost without Dana. She keep track of ALL THE details leading up to the date. And the day of- oh my, she was a ROCKSTAR! She had everything organized, planned and executed before we could think it was something that needed to be done. All while having the BEST attuited and smile on her face. My husband and I are so incredibly thankful for her. It was much less stress leading up to the wedding knowing she had a handle on EVERYTHING and the day of the wedding there wasn't an ounce of stress and we were able to enjoy it 100% because of Dana. Thank you

Sent on 10/28/2020
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Delaney · Married on 08/07/2020

Best Wedding Planner Around

It is hard to put into words how much we appreciated the help of Jaci Weber from Clementine on our wedding day and throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was incredibly supportive and a visionary for our perfect wedding from the getco. She executed our vision of an ethereal, outdoor, fairy tale, garden wedding perfectly. She helped us brainstorm ideas and helped create a cohesive theme for our wedding. It is difficult to navigate all of the different websites, magazines, pinterest boards, opinions of family, etc. without the help of an expert in the field. Jaci was able to wean out the ideas of others and concentrate on OUR vision. She was a great listener to our ideas and was always willing to see our thoughts and concerns the whole way through the wedding planning process.
    On the day of the wedding, was when it really hit me how much Jaci was an integral part of our day. Our wedding was perfect in every way, but it definitely had it’s hiccups. Here are some of the wedding day hiccups that Jaci was able to problem solve and relieve us from having to make tough decisions about:
    Thunderstorm at an outdoor wedding venue: She made our vendor set up an indoor ceremony and outdoor ceremony just in case it cleared up last minute.
    My father didn’t know how to tie his bowtie: Jaci tied it hours before the wedding ceremony.
    My zipper on my dress broke the first moment I put it on: Jaci sewed me into it! :)
    Unfortunately, that time of the month decided to show up for me the morning of my wedding: Jaci accompanied me to the bathroom multiple times when my Bridesmaids were scattered around. I thought I would be super embarrassed from having to ask this kind of help from my wedding planner, but Jaci handled it incredibly professionally and in those moments, she also treated me like a friend.
    I am notorious for spilling drinks: Jaci purchased the cutest customized Bride tumbler from Etsy for me. I didn’t spill once on my wedding day!
    Needless to say, Jaci’s support and love during our wedding was unprecedented! We have already recommended her assistance to our friends that have gotten engaged and we will continue to do so for years to come!

Sent on 12/01/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Clementine Custom Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

2 Real Weddings

• Stitely Music Wedding Bands

I am a bandleader and work with wedding planners all the time. I'm all smiles when I get to work with Kelly, Melissa, Loren or anyone on the Clementine team. They are a pleasure to work with and totally pro. Every event I've ever done with them goes smoothly. The couple and the guests are incredibly happy. I can't recommend the Clementine team enough!

• Mid-America Club Banquet Halls

Working with Kelly is an absolute joy! She is very knowledgeable, positive and responsive to her brides and grooms. We are looking forward to having expertise of the wedding planning process make her clients weddings even more seamless at the club.

• Hello Darling
    Hello Darling Wedding Florists

These wonderful Clementine ladies are fabulous, energetic, stylish, and take care of business. What more can your ask for? We adore them and love working with them to collaborate on events that are big heart and big wow.

• Chicago, 60640 See on map
    Location of (Clementine Custom Events)