Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 2

About Clementine Custom Events

Clementine is a full-service custom event and wedding planning company. Its owner, Kelly Cavanaugh, has the expertise to create and produce unique events that are fresh, bold, and clever. Kelly's strong partnerships with Chicago's premier vendors in combination with top industry talent will ensure a perfect event. Clementine's main goal is to have an event reflect the personal style of each client.

Kelly has been in the event production business for over nine years. She has worked on fundraising events for the American Lung Association and has served as a senior wedding consultant at Blue Plate Catering, planning over 300 weddings at both small and large venues. In addition to being a Certified Wedding Planner, Kelly's specialty is menu design and food & beverage catering. Kelly prides herself on the creative details, cutting edge ideas and precise logistic planning that makes each Clementine event truly unique.

Contact Kelly today to learn more about Clementine.

• Destify

Clementine Custom Events 3
  • Alexandra

Alexandra Delaney · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Best Wedding Planner Around

It is hard to put into words how much we appreciated the help of Jaci Weber from Clementine on our wedding day and throughout the entire wedding planning process. She was incredibly supportive and a visionary for our perfect wedding from the getco. She executed our vision of an ethereal, outdoor, fairy tale, garden wedding perfectly. She helped us brainstorm ideas and helped create a cohesive theme for our wedding. It is difficult to navigate all of the different websites, magazines, pinterest boards, opinions of family, etc. without the help of an expert in the field. Jaci was able to wean out the ideas of others and concentrate on OUR vision. She was a great listener to our ideas and was always willing to see our thoughts and concerns the whole way through the wedding planning process.
    On the day of the wedding, was when it really hit me how much Jaci was an integral part of our day. Our wedding was perfect in every way, but it definitely had it’s hiccups. Here are some of the wedding day hiccups that Jaci was able to problem solve and relieve us from having to make tough decisions about:
    Thunderstorm at an outdoor wedding venue: She made our vendor set up an indoor ceremony and outdoor ceremony just in case it cleared up last minute.
    My father didn’t know how to tie his bowtie: Jaci tied it hours before the wedding ceremony.
    My zipper on my dress broke the first moment I put it on: Jaci sewed me into it! :)
    Unfortunately, that time of the month decided to show up for me the morning of my wedding: Jaci accompanied me to the bathroom multiple times when my Bridesmaids were scattered around. I thought I would be super embarrassed from having to ask this kind of help from my wedding planner, but Jaci handled it incredibly professionally and in those moments, she also treated me like a friend.
    I am notorious for spilling drinks: Jaci purchased the cutest customized Bride tumbler from Etsy for me. I didn’t spill once on my wedding day!
    Needless to say, Jaci’s support and love during our wedding was unprecedented! We have already recommended her assistance to our friends that have gotten engaged and we will continue to do so for years to come!

Clementine Custom Events 4
    Clementine Custom Events 5
    Clementine Custom Events 6
    Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Molly

Molly Sakamoto · Getting married on 02/09/2020

Amazing experience with Julissa!

My daughter and her fiancé were recently married this past summer. It was the fairytale wedding that my husband and I have always dreamed of giving her. The wedding took place at The Chicago Illuminating Company in Chicago, Illinois. The owner, Marta Michulka, highly recommended Clementine Custom Events and specifically, Julissa Ijaola, to assist us with coordinating the wedding. I will have to say, Julissa was an early wedding gift for our family! Her attention to detail, her willingness to hear and execute our vision and her unwavering patience with our occasional bouts of anxiety were more than we could have asked for. She made the journey of wedding planning a wonderful and exciting experience. Julissa was very conscious of staying within our budget, she made excellent referrals to specific vendors and was a lifesaver when tying up the loose ends in the last six weeks before the big day!
    Even though Julissa was always very professional, I feel as though we became good friends and I miss our daily contact now that the wedding is over. I wish her only the best!!

Sent on 10/13/2019
  • McKenna

McKenna Freund · Married on 12/21/2019

Best decision I made! (after saying 'Yes')

I couldn't be more grateful to Jaci Weber for all of the incredibly detailed, hard work and effort she put into my husband & my special day. My mom and I met with Jaci about a year in advance (she was recommended to us by a previous client) and immediately I knew she was the perfect fit. Jaci is incredibly detailed, organized, supportive, and proactive, on top of being the sweetest human. Over the past year, Jaci has become a true friend to me. There are so many decisions in the wedding planning process and Jaci made everything seamless and stress-free. For each vendor, whether it be photographers, florists, photobooths, DJs, etc, Jaci hand selected 3 choices that she thought shared the vision for our winter wedding that I could choose from. She took care of all of the researching, back and forth, and negotiating quotes with vendors. Her month by month wedding checklist was a God send. Each month I knew exactly what I should be working through and finalizing. With the number of items to complete in planning a wedding, it was SO nice to have Jaci keeping me organized and on track. I don't even know where to begin on her day-of wedding timeline... the minute by minute detail was incredible - all the vendors, bridal party, and family knew exactly where to be and when. She went above and beyond to make my wedding absolutely perfect and it truly was everything I'd ever hoped and dreamed it would be. Jaci is so passionate about her job, her clients, and while I know she had plenty of clients last year, she was so organized and in the details - her dedication made me feel like I was the only wedding she was planning. I consider myself so lucky that I got to work with Jaci and can't say enough nice things about her. I'm so overjoyed with how everything turned out! We couldn't have done it without her. Hire Jaci as your wedding planner - it will be the best decision you make!

Sent on 01/14/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Clementine Custom Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly

Real Weddings

• Stitely Music
    Stitely Music Wedding Bands

I am a bandleader and work with wedding planners all the time. I'm all smiles when I get to work with Kelly, Melissa, Loren or anyone on the Clementine team. They are a pleasure to work with and totally pro. Every event I've ever done with them goes smoothly. The couple and the guests are incredibly happy. I can't recommend the Clementine team enough!

• Mid-America Club
    Mid-America Club Banquet Halls

Working with Kelly is an absolute joy! She is very knowledgeable, positive and responsive to her brides and grooms. We are looking forward to having expertise of the wedding planning process make her clients weddings even more seamless at the club.

• Hello Darling
    Hello Darling Wedding Florists

These wonderful Clementine ladies are fabulous, energetic, stylish, and take care of business. What more can your ask for? We adore them and love working with them to collaborate on events that are big heart and big wow.

• Chicago, 60640 See on map