Chicago, IL 60640 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Clementine Custom Events

Clementine is a full-service custom event and wedding planning company. Its owner, Kelly Cavanaugh, has the expertise to create and produce unique events that are fresh, bold, and clever. Kelly's strong partnerships with Chicago's premier vendors in combination with top industry talent will ensure a perfect event. Clementine's main goal is to have an event reflect the personal style of each client.

Kelly has been in the event production business for over nine years. She has worked on fundraising events for the American Lung Association and has served as a senior wedding consultant at Blue Plate Catering, planning over 300 weddings at both small and large venues. In addition to being a Certified Wedding Planner, Kelly's specialty is menu design and food & beverage catering. Kelly prides herself on the creative details, cutting edge ideas and precise logistic planning that makes each Clementine event truly unique.

Contact Kelly today to learn more about Clementine.

CBImage
Wedding procession
CBImage

86 Reviews for Clementine Custom Events

G Noel · Married on 09/01/2019

Incredibly professional with every detail well thought out and planned.

A wedding that was planned and created so wonderfully and meticulously. Incredible and professional with attention to every detail, from the earliest conversation right through to after the wedding and the guests had all departed. A special thanks to our wedding planner, Suzy Sparacio, for truly putting her heart into the entire process. She was always there taking care of every request and nuance, and always had great ideas and recommendations. Suzy really made the wedding wonderful and memorable.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Carolynn Price · Married on 07/13/2019

Clementine and Jaci were amazing!

Jaci Weber was a lifesaver for planning our Chicago wedding! I initially thought I could do most of the planning on my own and just went to Clementine for a possible day of/month of planner. However, after my mom and I met with Jaci about a year in advance, we ended up hiring her to help us with more planning. There are so many vendors in Chicago and Jaci was so great helping me narrow in on which ones would be best. She helped me create the wedding of my dreams while still being very understanding of our budget. Jaci was great about responding immediately to many long emails with questions and ideas. My now husband says Jaci was the best money we spent on our wedding - and it's true! The day of would have been impossible without Jaci. There are so many logistics that she made sure ran seamlessly. We are so grateful for all of her help!

Sent on 08/02/2019

Patrick Canning · Married on 06/15/2019

Simply the BEST. No need to look any further.

Jaci Weber, Clementine Custom Events, is the BEST wedding planner in the Chicago area! She has a ton of experience. She is totally dedicated to her clients. Very professional. Hard working. Great communication skills. She thought of everything. Skillfully guided us through the entire planning process. Our wedding day was successful (and less stressful) because Jaci was always nearby.
    Patrick T. Canning, Lake Forest, IL (father of the bride).

Sent on 07/01/2019

Clementine Custom Events FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

Real Weddings

• Stitely Music
    Stitely Music Wedding Bands

I am a bandleader and work with wedding planners all the time. I'm all smiles when I get to work with Kelly, Melissa, Loren or anyone on the Clementine team. They are a pleasure to work with and totally pro. Every event I've ever done with them goes smoothly. The couple and the guests are incredibly happy. I can't recommend the Clementine team enough!

• Mid-America Club
    Mid-America Club Banquet Halls

Working with Kelly is an absolute joy! She is very knowledgeable, positive and responsive to her brides and grooms. We are looking forward to having expertise of the wedding planning process make her clients weddings even more seamless at the club.

• Hello Darling
    Hello Darling Wedding Florists

These wonderful Clementine ladies are fabulous, energetic, stylish, and take care of business. What more can your ask for? We adore them and love working with them to collaborate on events that are big heart and big wow.

• Chicago, 60640 See on map