Julie Hanan Design

Chicago, IL View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Julie Hanan Design is a custom invitation graphic design studio located near Chicago, Illinois. We specialize in custom wedding invitations & accessories, birth announcements, bar/bat mitzvah invitations, business cards & related stationery, personal stationery & more!

Many of our designs are available in print or digital formats. We can also adjust any of our current designs to better suit your occasion. Colors, fonts and wording are completely customizable. Please visit our website or contact Julie for more information

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Addressing
Engraving
Letterpress
Printing
Thermography

What is your minimum order requirement?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Tiffani Getting married on 12/07/2022

Great Customer Service!!!

Working with Julie was great! She was very responsive and answered all of my questions. Even helped by making some suggestions. She made the task of finding and choosing my wedding invitations stress-free. I am extremely happy with how they turned out. I will be ordering additional items for my wedding from her.
  • CHINYERE
    Chinyere N. Getting married on 09/23/2022

Absolutely love the service

I received my invitation and thank you cards and I'm in love! They are beautifully done, and I absolutely love them. Julie communicated well with me so there wasn't any need for rounds of changes. I highly recommend her for all your card printing services!
  • Mary
    Mary T. Getting married on 09/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Julie is a wonderful designer! She is flexible and helpful--would absolutely recommend working with her!

I worked with Julie to design the invitations for our engagement party. Julie was always available for phone calls, design consultations, and helping us choose the best invitations for our vision. Julie went above and beyond sending me photos of different options, videos so I could truly see what the materials looked like, and providing very helpful feedback on invitation wording, etc. I would absolutely recommend her. The invitations we received turned out beautifully!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Pop Celebrations by SJ, LLC Pop Celebrations by SJ, LLC Wedding Planners

The photoboard used to display guest names is a must! This seating chart concept is still receiving rave reviews!

Signature Transportation Group Signature Transportation Group Wedding Limos

Wedding related design and print material is only one aspect of Julie Hanan Design. She also does a fair amount of business related design work. Julie sat down with me and we decided parameters for completely redesigned business cards for Vintage Chauffeuring. She developed multiple designs for me to choose from. The hardest part of the process was when it came time for me to make the decision to choose which design I liked the most! The finished product was beyond my expectations. The new business cards are a fantastic way to give the first impression of my business. The look and feel of the cards are pure luxury. Thanks Julie Hanan Design!

Sugarletter Sugarletter Wedding Invitations

I had the pleasure of working with Julie when she created custom business cards for me. She pays careful attention to detail and got proofs to me very quickly. She has a great eye for design and I definitely would order from her again.

Chicago, 60607
815-717-6486

M - F 9am - 5pm, CST excluding holidays
Location of (Julie Hanan Design)

Other vendors in Chicago for your wedding