954 West Webster, Chicago, IL 60614 Map · Phone number

About Big City Bride

BIG CITY BRIDE | FAVORITE CHICAGO WEDDING PLANNER

Big City Bride provides the ultimate planning experience for couples seeking exceptional care, thoughtful guidance and the finest wedding style, goods and services. The Big City Bride team, lead by Susan Cordogan, is celebrated worldwide for their beautiful events. Your planner will embrace you throughout the journey to ensure you enjoy all the moments that matter. Featured by People Magazine, Style Me Pretty, Martha Stewart Weddings, the Style Network and more. Flexible hours to fit your schedule in the comfort of their charming Lincoln Park studio at the corner of Sheffield & Webster.

Follow Big City Bride on

Big City Bride 5
Big City Bride 6
Big City Bride 7

Joshua · Married on 07/14/2018

Claire Weller from Big City Bride was amazing and went well above and beyond as our wedding planner. It’s so hard to list everything or even know where to start, but we’re definitely going to try! Overall, she was on top of everything, and always 5 steps ahead. She brought things to our attention and thought of scenarios that we didn’t even think about, and she had a lot of great ideas and helpful tips. Professional, extremely organized, and prompt, she got back to us very quickly and made sure we stayed calm, cool, and collected throughout the entire process, especially the day of the wedding. Friendly, creative, energetic, enthusiastic, charismatic, and very reliable all describe her perfectly. Claire and Big City Bride was very flexible when it came to pricing and budget, and Claire still helped as much as she could, even if it wasn’t included in the services we got. For example, she came and helped during the rehearsal, even though we hired her for the day-of wedding (above and beyond). She was a point person with all our vendors and kept everyone (us included) on time in a very professional and respectful manner. We even heard back from vendors how polite yet prompt she was throughout the night. She was very familiar with our venue and took care of everything throughout the night while remaining very responsive.

In the end, we felt it was definitely worth having a wedding planner, otherwise, things would have easily fallen apart, forgotten, and the stress would have been overwhelming. We got to focus 100% on each other, our wedding, and the fun wedding reception with absolutely no worry. We’re so happy to have had Claire with us throughout the process.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Michelle · Married on 04/21/2018

Big City Bride. How will I ever express enough gratitude for what you did for me, my husband, and our guests. More specifically, this love-post goest out to Arin Calamari. The coordinator of all coordinators, the planner of all planners. She exceeded our expectations and was an absolute dream to work with. If you are lucky (blessed) enough to work with this angel, then you will join an elite group I have affectionately named, "Arin's fan club". From start to finish, she was the absolute greatest to work with. She lifted me up through some tough times through out this process and brought out the best in me and made our wedding day more than I could have ever imagined it could be. You could absolutely feel the love she has for her job and I was comforted knowing that this was and is her passion. She treats her brides like royalty and I knew that I was always a priority. Arin, my heart is full thanks to you. OH GOODNESS, I'M CRYING AGAIN!!!! Cue the ugly cry. Thank you so much for everything. You are a forever friend. Thank you for knowing all that you know and for navigating me through this crazy process called wedding planning. I can't wait to send over pictures and videos because you know, you'll be one of the first to get them! Big City Bride- you guys are so great!! THANK YOU!

Sent on 04/23/2018

shannon · Married on 11/03/2017

Kayla was our day of wedding planner and she was amazing to work with from start to finish. Her level of responsiveness and professionalism was bar none when it came to stepping in a few weeks before the wedding. I actually called her my bridal xanax she's that good. She has a heart of gold and made it so that our wedding day was flawless. Our wedding schedule was down to the minute and everything flowed beautifully the day of the wedding with Kayla's help. She was there at every turn to make sure we were in the right place at the right time. Her assistant Caitlyn was at our venue ensuring everything came together as it was supposed to and when I saw our reception at Morgan's on Fulton for the first time I teared up with how beautiful it looked. She also brought all of our BYOB alcohol to the event, which was no easy feat to take that task off myself and my family. Both of these women made our bridal dreams come true and made it so that I could enjoy the day with my husband and soak in every minute without feeling stressed. Thanks Big City brides for being awesome and a special shout out to Kayla and Caitlyn for being so amazing at what they do!

Sent on 11/08/2017

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Big City Bride FAQ

• How many planners are on your team? 7

• Maggie Speaks
    Maggie Speaks Wedding Bands

Can't get better help with a wedding than Big City Bride!

• Chicago Wedding Djs
    Chicago Wedding Djs Wedding DJs

Wow! Really great team to work with. Covered everything. Communication was concise, professional, and absolutely pleasant. There are vendors in the wedding industry who are unpleasant to work with. Windy City Bride's team is great to be around and do an awesome job. Pick people you like and trust to do the important work at your wedding. Windy City Bride is it!

• 954 West Webster Chicago, 60614 See on map