Caterina Lostia Wedding & Event Producer

Milan, IT View map Visit website
$2,500 Package Price

$2,500 Package Price

Caterina Lostia Wedding & Event Producer is a wedding planning service operating out of Milan, Italy. Ultimately, their aim is to provide couples with a professional service that is designed to offer clients’ their dream experience. Based in Italy, they would be an ideal choice for couples seeking a destination wedding, complete with all the sights, sounds, and experiences the country offers.

Caterina Lostia Wedding & Event Producer enjoys bringing a variety of weddings to life. Having planned cultural, religious, non-religious, and destination weddings, they are well-versed in doing justice to diverse expectations. Planning intimate weddings is a strength of Caterina's, allowing her to tap into the breathtaking beauty of Italy. Fusing culture and tradition with clients’ visions, this business can create wonderful and remarkable celebrations. Their main services include full planning, partial planning, event design, and day-of coordination. As such, they can tailor their skill set to suit the couple’s preferences and needs. They can also assist with budget analysis, help draw up to-do lists, as well as lending a hand with creating guest lists. What’s more, Caterina Lostia Wedding & Event Producer is available to provide vendor referrals.

Caterina Lostia Wedding & Event Producer is a wedding planning service based in Milan, Florence, Rome, Catania, Turin, Vicenza, Bari. Our goal is to provide couples with a professional service that is able to offer clients a unique experience in Italy. We know the area, we love it, we live it, and we are the ideal choice for couples looking for a destination wedding, complete with all the sights, sounds, and experiences the country has to offer.

We organize "tailor-made" events and specialize in destination events.
Corporate events, private parties, and weddings come to life in Italy in an unrepeatable tradition and beautiful setting.
We are a close-knit team that passionately lives each project and gets excited with you.
Our creativity and professionalism live to give body to your dreams and
create emotions.

A wedding is a unique moment that living in Italy becomes an exciting dream.
"Made in Italy" is synonymous with quality and uniqueness.
Our country is rich in charm, history, art, tradition and natural beauty.
A city of art, a picturesque village, a romantic destination by the sea or lake, the countryside or the mountains are the perfect setting for living an unforgettable experience: your fairy tale.

• Black-owned
  • Asian-owned
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • LGBTQ+-owned
  • Native American-owned
  • Pacific Islander-owned
  • Veteran-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$6,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Sara F. Married on 07/22/2022

Wedding celebration

Caterina planned the most incredible three days of my life, starting from our intimate rehearsal dinner at a private villa, to a welcome party at a hotel, do the most gorgeous wedding in the world. Every detail was thoughtful and incredibly tasteful. Her and her team went above and beyond. We are so grateful!!
    Mattia C. Married on 07/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Caterina acted as wedding coordinator and supported us since the first moment upon selection of the location until the wedding cerimony and the party

Caterina is a well organized, supportive, friendly and responsive wedding coordinator. She masterfully and, at the same time, discreetly gave to us valuable suggestions for the planning of the wedding and for the selection of the various vendors. Even though during the dinner it started raining she has promptly managed the situation, coordinated the catering and rearranged the event ensuring that everything goes smoothly
  • Y
    Yahya K. Married on 11/30/2020

Magical Night

A fantastic night by preepared of fantastic planer✨
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Team

Marianna  Bressy
Marianna Bressy
Food Designer and catering Coordinator

I'm very lucky to have food and my birthplace, the Langhe Hills, as both my job and my driving passion. Perhaps being born in one of the most famous food regions in the world has helped me on my journey, but for as long as I can remember, food has held a fascination for me that goes well beyond pure nutritional aspects and represents a truly emotional experience for the mind.

I am a Catering, Food Coordinator and Food Designer.

I love to exchange and share ideas with our clients to help them create truly unforgettable "food experiences". These experiential moments aim not only at nourishing the senses but, above all, at generating engagement and empathy with guests.

When I develop an event, I think of it as a moment of "communication" where we connect emotionally thanks to the sensory memory that food and context produce.

Cecilia Fioravanti
Cecilia Fioravanti
Tuscany Event Coordinator

I was born and raised in Florence by Florentine parents and live on the beautiful hills that surround my city.

I graduated in my driving passion, agriculture, but fate led me along a totally different path and for thirty years I was in charge of an important international jewellery brand.

I had the good luck and good fortune to experience the Florence of luxury and international events.

Now, having left the world of jewellery, my aim is to make the most of my wealth of experience and knowledge by dedicating myself to promoting my region, Tuscany; a much-loved destination for weddings and events and loved by Italians and foreigners alike.

Gabriella  Lendini
Gabriella Lendini
Sardinia Event Coordinator - Admin

Gabriella by name but mother and event coordinator by profession, with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.

My beautiful home by the sea in Sardinia provides the perfect backdrop for my foreign and Italian guests. It is also the ideal location from which to promote this wonderful part of Italy and carry out my cooking classes – sponsored by Cesarine, which I am a member of.

Sardinia is truly a unique destination; impossible not to sense the passion, impossible not to fall in love at first sight (a “coup de foudre" as the French say).

Sardinia’s beauty attacks all the senses; the beauty of the landscape, the scents and flavours. My task is to accompany you on your discovery, help you come to know her secrets and unearth the wonderful locations for your events.

Via Caprera,6 Milan, IT, 0017Z
+393356619265
Location of (Caterina Lostia Wedding & Event Producer)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding