Via Caprera,6, Milan, IT 20144 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $2,500
  • Photos & Videos 50
  • Meet the Team

About Caterina Lostia Wedding & Event Producer

I grew up, absolutely by chance, in the sophisticated world of fashion and luxury.
It was not exactly what I had in mind, But it’s been 25 years that I work in Visual
Merchandising for international luxury companies... amazing experience.
I’m an Architect, with a huge love for fairy tales.
With passion and curiosity I have completed my experience by collaborating with some of the
most famous Italian florists and banqueting, learning their secrets and timing. Knowing how
to work with flowers enables me to integrate nature into my design.
Through my experiences into the fashion world, I understood the importance of timing in the
set up of the event because, like in the theater, every act has its own timing. It’s crucial for me
that every detail of the event must be chromatically perfect and consistent. Food, flowers,
fabrics, design must come together under only one philosophy: harmony.
To be a event producer means to be a professional multifaceted and comprehensive figure
My “Event Bureau” can satisfy any request regarding design, project, planning and
coordination.

Italy is a land full of history that offers a wide range of different natural landscapes, sea, mountains, lakes and hills and
huge numbers of art heritage villages and cities.
“Made In Italy” is synonymous of great quality, beauty and good life!
Planning an Italian destination wedding is the big dream of many couples.

My amazing team makes everything magically take shape, but not a normal shape, rather a splendid, dreamed, desired one
that makes you look at the accomplished work and fills you with pride and happiness.

Where we work

I am Italian and my whole team is Italian!
We are in love with our land, its flavors, aromas and colors.
We work here in Italy, throughout Italy, respecting its spaces and culture, making you discover secret places and poems of
sounds and colors. Our experience and our typically Italian taste has also brought us abroad, but we love to welcome you here.

Follow Caterina Lostia Wedding & Event Producer on
b dsc9116 51 1865097 158014217097124

Photos 49 Photos
Videos 1 Video

Caterina Lostia Wedding & Event Producer FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 200.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

Team of Caterina Lostia Wedding & Event Producer

Cristina Roasenda

Cristina Roasenda

Marketing and PR Manager

Being someone who is interested in everything about them makes me immediately attracted to everything "new". I believe there is always something fresh to discover, something unexplored to try, something to attempt for the first time. What is fundamental is to take up the challenge with energy, enthusiasm and passion.
I was lucky to have the chance to enter the world of PR immediately after graduating; an unforgettable experience that immersed me in a totally engaging international environment. This led me into marketing and sales, and the opportunity to travel the world and experience first-hand the enthralling complexities of countries, cultures and customs.
My passion is languages and I speak English, German, French...the current challenge is Russian. Working alongside clients, supporting them in their choice of services, and making sure the event is exactly what they wished it to be, is exciting and also a source of great personal satisfaction.

Erika  Barani

Erika Barani

Green Event Manager

I firmly believe that respect is an essential part of every moment in life.

By showing respect, we create harmony. Harmony is essential when organizing an event and the success or failure of an event rests on the amount of energy and effort employed.

I love to work alongside clients during these unique moments in their lives and provide an eco-sustainable footprint to all our activities.

I have a passion for "green"; my favourite colour is green, I love nature and green plants, I love vegan food which is mainly green.

Celebrating any event, both private and corporate, with an ethical and sustainable approach is the dream of anyone who shares this philosophy.

Marianna  Bressy

Marianna Bressy

Food Designer and catering Coordinator

I'm very lucky to have food and my birthplace, the Langhe Hills, as both my job and my driving passion. Perhaps being born in one of the most famous food regions in the world has helped me on my journey, but for as long as I can remember, food has held a fascination for me that goes well beyond pure nutritional aspects and represents a truly emotional experience for the mind.

I am a Catering, Food Coordinator and Food Designer.

I love to exchange and share ideas with our clients to help them create truly unforgettable "food experiences". These experiential moments aim not only at nourishing the senses but, above all, at generating engagement and empathy with guests.

When I develop an event, I think of it as a moment of "communication" where we connect emotionally thanks to the sensory memory that food and context produce.

View team

• Via Caprera,6 Milan, IT, 20144 See on map
    +393356619265 (Phone number)
    Location of (Caterina Lostia Wedding & Event Producer)