Monica McPartland, Professional Bridal Consultant
THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT RELATIONSHIP YOU'LL HAVE....
23903 Via Flamenco

Value:
Flexibility:

Sort By:

• Flexibility:  5.0
I originally was against hiring a coordinator altogether, but after meeting her, and going through the service she was providing, I reluctantly agreed to it. As the wedding got closer, I realized how important her role was for our wedding to go through without a hitch.
Monica went above and beyond what was expected. She helped us with favors and made sure the details of the reception went by smoothly. She made sure that we kept on schedule and filled in wherever necessary. I highly recommend her services.
Wedding: 11/18/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Monica was such an instrumental part of the planning process! My fiance and I knew that we wanted to have the most elegant and fun-filled wedding that our budget would allow but we had no idea where to start and how to keep our ideas organized. My biggest concern was how to make sure our Big Day goes smoothly as scheduled and how to stay ahead in the planning process so that the week of the wedding, I can just relax and enjoy the company of our friends and family who were flying in early from Japan and New York. Monica did a fantastic job of keeping us on schedule with the timeline that she provided and meet with us several times to go over every little detail imaginable! Finally, with one week left before our wedding, Monica had us prepared enough to just look forward to tying the knot and partying the rest of the night!

On the Big Day, Monica was the go-to person for all of my vendors and did a fantastic job of keeping them on schedule. At the end of the night, she made sure that the vendors cleaned up after themselves and stayed there until the venue looked the same as it did before the wedding. We even got our full security deposit back 3 weeks later! A few of our vendors fell short while most of them exceeded our expectations but Monica was the most valuable of them all by a landslide!
Wedding: 10/08/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Monica was very professional every step of the way leading up to and including making sure all the wedding gifts were secure. There was very little that came up during the wedding and that was do to all her hard work before.
Wedding: 10/02/2011
4.8/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I'm so thankful that we decided to use Monica as our day of coordinator. She gave us some great ideas and really helped organize us all at the rehearsal. She even offered to return our linen rentals the next day since they were close to where she lived. She went above and beyond what we expected.
Wedding: 10/02/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I cannot begin to express our gratitude for the service Monica provided for us. I had a strict budget which required me to do most of the planning on my own. Once Monica came into the mix, things went smoothly because she always checked up on me and the plans to make sure all was taken care of. That alone shows how much of herself she puts into every wedding because I only hired her for the Day Of coordinating. She goes above and beyond. She and her assistant gave me such peace of mind on my big day. Monica is professional and an absolute sweetheart. You will be amazed watching her go from this focused "get it done" type of woman, to the most catering and nuturing friend. Trust me, her warmth will make you feel as if you were friends from years past.
Wedding: 09/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Monica is simply the best, we could not have had a better experience. She truly does provide full service and was present for our entire event to make sure everything came off as planned. We had a great wedding experience and felt she truly went above and beyond in every way.
Wedding: 09/24/2011
Services Used: Catering, DJ, Wedding Planning, Lighting & Decor, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Unique Services (Other)
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Monica is a must-have for wedding planning! She's experienced, well-organized, a pleasure to work with and ensured that my wedding day ran as smooth as possible. She's also a great resource for any wedding advice that I may have needed throughout my planning. I would highly recommend her to any bride and groom!
Wedding: 09/10/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Monica was perfectly organized, extremely helpful, responsive and great to work with.
Being the first of my friends to get married I was unfamiliar with wedding day logistics and overall timeline. Monica was a great person to get feedback on wedding ideas and gave great vendor recommendations during my wedding planning process. The day of the wedding I was very happy with everything. Monica didn’t just oversee other vendors; she really facilitated all of the wedding events. From setting up the ceremony to the end of the reception Monica provided great service. I was able to enjoy the day and not have to worry on my wedding day. The peace of mind Monica provided was priceless. Monica is a true professional and I highly recommend Monica McPartland!

Thanks for everything Monica :)
Wedding: 09/04/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0

Chris and Alexis did a fabulous job, they really did great, both of them are adorable, fun and very sweet. The place was stunning and set up just as I had dreamed it would be. It was so very beautiful. If you want I can send pictures and u can use them as you wish. Thank you Monica, and please let the Chris and Alexis know how much I appreciated all they did, and thank them from the bottom of my heart for all the hard work and effort they put into Manda's and Gio's wedding day.
Thank you as well Monica, everything went so smoothly and perfect.
Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolutely the best. Our event went off without a flaw. She's organized & responsive, responsible & reliable. You can't find any better then Monica.
Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
If you are debating on hiring Monica as your wedding planner take my advice and do it!

She did so much more than I ever expected from a day-of wedding planner. I met her at a bridal show about 9 months before my wedding date. Her and I were in touch from September 2010 (when I hired her) thru my wedding date which was June 25, 2011 (and then for some time after because she assisted me with tying up some loose ends with my venue).

Not only did she run the show on my actual wedding day, but she was available in all the months leading up to the date to answer questions and offer vendor suggestions and advice.

She was extremely organized at coordinating my entire wedding day and all of my vendors. Several problems arose on my wedding day and Monica handled all of them for me like a champ. I can't even imagine what would have happened had she not been there.

From what I hear, many day-of-wedding planners leave the reception after the cake cutting, but Monica and her assistant stayed until the bitter end (which was after 1am) making sure all of my belongings were accounted for and were safely back in my possession.

During the wedding planning process I got the feeling that many vendors took advantage of brides-to-be and their budgets, but Monica was one of the few who I felt did the exact opposite. We received so much more than we expected from her, and were amazed at how fair and reasonable her prices were.

In fact, when everything was said and done my new husband turned to her and said "you really should charge more."

That is how great we thought she was. She was the best decision we made in regards to our wedding preparations.

My husband and I whole-heartedly recommend her to any couple looking for a wedding coordinator. You won't be disappointed. She's fantastic!

Sincerely, Laurie (& Roger) married on June 25, 2011

Wedding: 06/25/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Monica McPartland is an outstanding wedding coordinator. She blew us all away. My parents and I met with her several times before the big day and she was always ready to make things happen. Monica returns phone calls and emails almost immediately and is early to every meeting. Here professionalism is outstanding. My parents and I could not have asked for a more perfect person to handle our wedding! Monica pitched in a helped with all of the vendors, she really goes the extra mile! She did an excellent job keeping us all calm no matter what “issue” came up. Despite what was thrown at her, fire at the venue (a few weeks before our wedding), an injury during the wedding, DJ playing the wring song, Monica got on top of it and helped pull off my fairy tail wedding. Her assistant Chris was also wonderful. Both women had everything in place and were available for our every need. I can’t imagine doing a big event without Monica and her team. Everyone has raved about our wedding, and no one had any clue as to the few oops, Monica kept everything under control.
Wedding: 06/12/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Monica was one of the best parts of the wedding planning. She has such a pleasing personality and really cares about the needs of all involved in the
wedding, particularly the bride and groom. I absolutely would recommend
Monica!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Monica McPartland was an outstanding wedding coordinator. We could not have asked for anyone more astute, friendly and professional to handle our wedding! She always pitched in, no matter what needed to be done -- it was the day before our wedding and it was madness of course! We were putting covers on the chairs and Monica just got right in there and helped out. We were really impressed. On the wedding day she was a godsend! As a bride on my wedding day, the last thing I was thinking about was all the little details. She handled everything so well so I was able to relax. Our wedding was seamless thanks to her! My husband and I highly recommend Monica!
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Absolute pleasure working Monica...everything turned turned out perfect on our big day....
--David Pond
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Hiring Monica was the best wedding-related decision I made (other than saying yes to my husband, of course). That our wedding day went so smoothly is due in large measure to Monica and her assistant Mary Kay. It wasn't until well into the festivities at the reception that it dawned on me that everything was as it was supposed to be and no one was asking me any questions. All I had to do on my wedding day was be the bride and it was awesome. I wish I could give her 10 stars, but I'll have to content myself with saying that I highly recommend Monica McPartland.
Wedding: 05/28/2011
 661-200-0768
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire