Cindy Murphy's Cake Shoppe

Value
Flexibility
Jennifer
10/25/2014

Our wedding cake was lovely!! Cindy worked with a picture that we gave her and made a beautiful cake. She even made a sample cake, so that I was sure that I liked it. In addition to looking good....it tasted good too!! Thanks!!

Recently Married

Cindy did a wonderful job in my wedding cake! I met with her to talk through what I wanted and provided her some pictures. The cake turned out exactly as I hoped and I got a lot of compliments from guests on how good it was. Cindy was wonderful to work with and a much better value than some of the other options in Lake George. I couldn't be happier with how he cake turned out and would highly recommend Cindy to anyone getting married in the Adirondack region. Can't wait to eat the top next year!

Kristy
08/26/2014

Cindy is both talented and caring. She made our wedding cake and cupcakes beautiful and delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

The cake was just what we wanted. The sugar flowers on it were exquisite. She arrived on time on the wedding day and went right to work. She did a beautiful job. Can't sing enough praises for her.

1+ year ago

Cindy was wonderful with customizing our cake. We received SO many compliments on how well it tasted! We couldn't have asked for a better cake for our wedding day.

Services Used: Wedding Cake

Cindy's cakes are delicious and beautiful, and her established connections with local florists and wedding venues is invaluable. All we had to do was select our cake, and she was able to arrange everything else, including the floral arrangements and the time she was supposed to arrive at the reception hall. Cindy was excellent to work with and very professional.

2+ years ago
2.5

I mean it was good but not what we saw

amanda
10/20/2012

My husband and I absolutely loved working with Cindy for our wedding cake. I personally don't eat cake, however the cakes that Cindy makes are out of this world!!! Our wedding cake was perfect and so tasty and fresh. She was great to deal with and was very accommodating to any requests we had. Actually, since we booked her over a year ago, my family has not gotten a cake for birthdays or anything from anywhere else but her!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

It was a true pleasure working with Cindy for our Nov 2011 wedding. I was a little worried because the cake value was so good compared to The Chocolate Mill, etc. But her professionalism and most importantly the chocolate test cake tasted better than the chocolate mill! So we are SO glad we decided to have her do our cake. It was beautiful and delicious!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

My wife picked Cindy based on quality, style and taste. I picked Cindy on price. The cake was amazing!!! The price was realistic, wich is hard to find when you attach the word wedding in front of anything. Cindy did a great job all around and I would highly reccomend her.

2+ years ago

Most of my friends have had their wedding cakes made by CM's Cake Shoppe.So it was a natural decision to have them make ours.Our wedding cake was so tasty and looked beautiful.The fillings were amazing and we was decorated to match out flower arrangements.Yummy and affordable!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

She was great to work with and the wedding cake was the best one that I had ever tasted! She even made the cake completely pink at my request! :) They did a great job!

Services Used: Wedding Cake

They delivered to us personally and we were about 2 hours away....the cake tasted great and looked even better! They helped us manage our budget a great deal! Wonderful people to work with!

The best I've ever eaten