La Dulce Baker

630 Flushing Ave 4th floor, Brooklyn, NY 11206 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About La Dulce Baker

La Dulce Baker is a cake boutique located in Brooklyn, New York, owned by Joanna Rodriguez Neumann. Joanna began baking cakes and pastries from her home in Uruguay, incorporating her Hispanic roots into baking by offering flavors like dulce de leche. She discovered her love of cake decorating when she moved to Australia with her family, taking classes and learning skills specific to Australian bakers.

La Dulce Baker can create cakes with buttercream frosting or fondant and includes a consultation, custom cake design, delivery, a private tasting, and setup. Joanna aims to create your cake based on the story you tell her, incorporating the skills and traditions she’s learning along the way.

Other Products
In addition to cakes, La Dulce Baker can also make cake pops, cookies, and cupcakes to give your day the sweet treats it deserves.

Follow La Dulce Baker on

La Dulce Baker 5
La Dulce Baker 6
La Dulce Baker 7

Natasha · Married on 02/11/2018

I had cookies and macaroons made and they were simply amazing and looked beautiful

La Dulce Baker 8

Susan · Married on 04/29/2017

I was an undecisive and "careless" bride. I didn't really have a vision or specific want for my cake. I just had a rustic theme wedding. Joanna was so patient, kind, and helpful. She asked me different questions about flavor and style. She also guided me on making a cake topper decision, and decorated it beautifully with flowers. My cake was so beautiful and was perfect for our wedding. You know it's a big hit when your guests pose next to it for photographs! Aside from looking beautiful it was DELICIOUS, trust me, my husband cake smashed me (with prior approval, haha). Til this day I get compliments and questions about my cake. I am looking forward to using her business again! THANK YOU JOANNA!

La Dulce Baker 9
    La Dulce Baker 10
    La Dulce Baker 11
    La Dulce Baker 12

Award

La Dulce Baker Pricing

La Dulce Baker Price Rates

La Dulce Baker FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding cakes with buttercream frosting (per slice, without tax)? $ 7.00
  • What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)? $ 9.00
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)? $ 3.00
  • What types of desserts do you provide? Cake Pops, Cakes, Cookies, Cupcakes
  • Are you licensed by the state health department? Yes

• Cheer & Dear
    Cheer & Dear Wedding Planners

If you're looking for delicious, beautiful and high quality desserts for your event, definitely hire Joanna! I've worked with her on a number of events and I'm always so impressed with her work. Her cookies are seriously perfect, and she's always open to trying new things and meeting my requests for the event. Not to mention she is just lovely to work with!

• 630 Flushing Ave 4th floor, 4th floor Brooklyn, New York, 11206 See on map