Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,600
Availability Check your date

About Cheer & Dear

Cheer & Dear is a boutique wedding & event planning studio located in Brooklyn, New York. Owner and wedding planner Katie is dedicated to creating beautiful and meaningful events at an affordable rate, which is why she offers a la carte planning and design services. Her services are great for couples doing most of the planning themselves, but who need help refining and organizing their vision and plans. Contact this creative wedding planner today to take your wedding up a notch!

Cheer & Dear offers wedding day coordination, as well as a la carte event design services. A list of their services include:

• Month-of coordination (often known as Day-of coordination)
  • Event design consulations
  • Vendor referrals and design assistance
  • Day-of Styling

This event studio can plan an array of wedding types, including civil ceremonies, elopements and cultural weddings.

• Mixed Company NYC
  • Coordinated To Perfection
  • Laprisse Wedding Events
bridal party 0151
Chelsea, NY
Chelsea, NY
Green Building Wedding
Green Building Wedding
brookyn gran electrica wedding photo cassandra daye photography 209 51 978749 1561056552
Colorful tablescape

Cheer & Dear 5
  • Adam

Adam Schefflan · Getting married on 03/09/2020

Great planner!

Katie was courteous and professional. We had a long email correspondence to which she was very responsive. She also sat with us for a few hours to go over the details of our special day to make sure it went off without a hitch… And it did! Katie made sure that everything went according to plan for our wedding and there were no major hiccups. She made sure that everything was taken care of so we were able to focus on enjoying the day.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Rebecca Altschul · Married on 09/28/2019

Highest recommendation

Katie was very attentive to all details and prepared for everything - including most things I never would have thought about. She is also a pleasure to work with. She has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 10/11/2019

Cheer & Dear's reply:

Thank you so much, Rebecca! You and Christian were such a joy to work with, and I'm honored I got to be a part of your special day!
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Phipps · Married on 09/20/2019

Katie helped make our day absolutely perfect!

Katie was absolutely amazing throughout the entire time working with her! After our first phone call I knew I wanted to work with her and my new husband and I could not be happier that we did. She’s super sweet, thorough, and incredibly detail-oriented.

I’m a highly organized person so I was hesitant about even needing help with the planning, and had intended to only get a coordinator for the day-of; but we ended up hiring Katie as our day-of coordinator and for the 2 months ahead of the wedding and I cannot imagine if we hadn’t. Our venue was raw so there were a million logistical tasks to do to ensure that everything would be ready for our day, and Katie helped alleviate so much of the stress, especially as things ramped up in the two weeks before.

She covers every little detail (ones that would have been easy for us to have missed) and made sure that the day was exactly as I had envisioned and that I could just relax and take it all in. Plus, when we had any issues, whether with vendors or our venue, she was always in our corner and would help us make sure that we didn’t experience any added stress or get taken advantage of.

Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and Katie played such a huge role in making that happen.

Thanks for everything, Katie!

Cheer & Dear 6
    Cheer & Dear 7
    Cheer & Dear 8
    Cheer & Dear 9
    Sent on 10/02/2019

Cheer & Dear's reply:

Chelsea- thank you for your sweet, thoughtful review! I am so glad I was able to help make your day so wonderful! It was truly such a joy working with you guys

Cheer & Dear FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 1600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Double Weddings
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• La Dulce Baker
    La Dulce Baker Wedding Cakes

I have worked with Katie on a few events now and have to say she’s amazing to work with. Has such a great attention to detail and is very professional. And also the nicest! Can’t wait to work with her again.

• Brooklyn Brooklyn, NY, 11215 See on map