Brooklyn, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Package Price $1,600
Availability Check your date

About Cheer & Dear

Cheer & Dear is a boutique wedding & event planning studio located in Brooklyn, New York. Owner and wedding planner Katie is dedicated to creating beautiful and meaningful events at an affordable rate, which is why she offers a la carte planning and design services. Her services are great for couples doing most of the planning themselves, but who need help refining and organizing their vision and plans. Contact this creative wedding planner today to take your wedding up a notch!

Cheer & Dear offers wedding day coordination, as well as a la carte event design services. A list of their services include:

• Month-of coordination (often known as Day-of coordination)
  • Event design consulations
  • Vendor referrals and design assistance
  • Day-of Styling

This event studio can plan an array of wedding types, including civil ceremonies, elopements and cultural weddings.

bridal party 0151
Chelsea, NY
Chelsea, NY
Green Building Wedding
Green Building Wedding
brookyn gran electrica wedding photo cassandra daye photography 209 51 978749 1561056552
Colorful tablescape
bridal party 0151

5 Reviews for Cheer & Dear

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2018

Where do i start about Katie? She helped me in sooo many ways. She literally became more than just my day of coordinator. She became a friend I could always count on. The way she organized a timeline for the special day, did wonders. She made alot of suggestions but did not pressure me to do things HER way. She made me feel comfortable and always shed light on ideas that I hadn't even thought of. My day turned out to be awesome and I have to give her the credit she deserves. Do yourself a favor and hire her, she will have that day going smoothly. Believe it, it is well appreciated! Thanks again Katie!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Cheer & Dear's reply:

Lauren, thank you so much for the sweetest review!! I truly loved working with you and am so glad you felt you could count on me <3 Please do keep in touch, and I wish you and BJ much love in your life together!

Jennifer · Married on 08/12/2017

The services from Cheer and Dear were exactly what I needed. I was a bride who was not excited to plan a wedding - it was really stressful to me! Katie helped me make sure that all the details of the day went smoothly. I honestly don’t know how people get married without the help of a planner or day of coordinator. Our wedding party and family knew that they could ask Katie questions rather than ask me which allowed me to focus on the biggest day of my life and my husband. I highly recommend working with Katie. She’s detail oriented and works really hard.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Cheer & Dear's reply:

Thanks so much, Jen! It was honor working with you and Mike on your wedding and I'm so happy for you two!

Cheer & Dear FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,600.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Elopement, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• La Dulce Baker
    La Dulce Baker Wedding Cakes

I have worked with Katie on a few events now and have to say she’s amazing to work with. Has such a great attention to detail and is very professional. And also the nicest! Can’t wait to work with her again.

• Brooklyn Brooklyn, NY, 11215 See on map