350 7th st, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Map · Phone number
Typical Price $4,000

About Rosewood Floral Co

Rosewood Floral Co is a floral and event design studio based in Brooklyn, NY, serving the NYC region and beyond. Our flowers have a refined and romantic feel, while still retaining the wilderness that nature intended. Beyond floral arranging, we are commited to sustainability in our designs and work with local small businesses for your event decor.

We take very careful consideration of the environment we are designing for, as well as the mood and energy the couple is trying to bring to the space. We work with you to take your inspiration and turn it into a true vision that is unique to your event. From small intimate gatherings to full blown installations, we love bringing beauty to your celebration!

brooklynbrunchoncottagehillcottagehill co231 51 1018096 v2

1 User photo

Rosewood Floral Co 1

Anna · Married on 04/28/2019

Dream come true

We worked with Alisa for our wedding in April, and her work was a dream come true! I reached out to several florists I found through Instagram in the proposal process and not everyone respected my vision and budget - which, as every bride knows, is super important - but Alisa did. From my first consultation call with her to the last when I was freaking out a month before the wedding, Alisa always made me feel reassured that my florals were in good hands.

Alisa executed the delicate ikebana-style arrangements I was looking for flawlessly. She has a wonderful eye and the flower types and color palette she chose were all perfect. Setup and breakdown on the day of all went off without a hitch. Cannot recommend her enough!

Sent on 05/29/2019

Jamie · Married on 12/01/2018

Truly the best!

Alisa was a dream! My wedding planners explained to her exactly what we wanted and when we met, she had the board of my dreams! She knew exactly the look we were going for - simple & elegant. The Chuppah was incredibly beautiful and really made our ceremony that much more special. Our bouquets had such special flowers in it that guests even commented! I would highly recommend Alisa as she was truly amazing!

Sent on 01/02/2019

Sarah Peterson · Married on 11/12/2018

Rosewood floral = Amazing

Alisa was such a pleasure to work with! We had a very specific vision of what we were looking for for bouquets and boutonnieres on our wedding day and she totally nailed it (even exceeded my expectations)! She was easy to work with, friendly, open to ideas and provided her own expertise and artistic spin on the florals for our most important day. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Rosewood Floral Co FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 220.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 85.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 140.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• 350 7th st Brooklyn, New York, 11215 See on map