555 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number · Visit website

About Susan Shek Photography

Susan Shek Photography is a wedding photography and cinematography service in New York City. Susan Shek is both a photojournalist and storyteller who captures those in between moments and candid details of your wedding day with style. Timeless, elegant and classic photography is what you will expect from Susan and her team. Susan will be right there next to you, helping you with any recommendations and vendors she trusts and knows will exceed your expectations.

Experience
Susan Shek provides you with a one of a kind experience. Unique to you as a couple, and captures all your very best moments to leave a lasting impression. With over 14 years of memories documented.

Susan Shek Photography offers wedding collections for all couples local and destination weddings. You will receive over 1,500 images edited for color and composition, in a private gallery online. She also offers other products and services as add ons:

• Videography

Susan Shek Photography 7
  • Joanna

Joanna Wills · Getting married on 10/05/2020

Thank you Susan!

As soon as we found Susan on Instagram, we knew we wanted her to take our wedding photos. She captured some incredible shots for us, we can't believe how beautiful some of them turned out! We'd highly recommend her, we love our photos.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Clare

Clare Buse · Married on 08/17/2019

Susan Shek and her team are INCREDIBLE!

We hired Susan for both photo and video at our Central Park Boathouse wedding last month and for our engagement shoot last September, and I am so glad we did. Susan is amazing - she is very talented in capturing the day and her calm demeanor soothed me during the day so I wasn't stressing. Not only was she there taking picture perfect shots of my husband and our bridal party in the park - but she was even helping carry my dress train as we moved to different locations and helped me make sure my veil didn't come out - above and beyond what was asked of her as she truly cares about her clients. Her and her team arrived when we were getting ready, helped us capture very important family photos at the hotel and then stayed the entire event continuously capturing photos. We are obsessed with all the photos (2k+ photos!) and are so incredibly happy with how they came out - making it actually quite impossible to pick favorites. In fact, I was so eager to see these amazing pictures that Susan even sent me a few sneak peaks at 2AM the night after the wedding - which was so nice of her to do before we headed off to our honeymoon. We are also thrilled with how the video came out - we received two versions. One longer version to share just with close family and friends and also a shorter 1-min clip that Susan so nicely put together so I could post that on social media (like I said before she goes above and beyond for her clients and is so sweet). If you are looking for a dedicated photo and video team that will go above and beyond what you hired them for and do AMAZING job - look no further than Susan Shek. I would recommend Susan to all of my friends in the NYC area getting married.

Thank you Susan and team!

Sent on 09/11/2019

Susan Shek Photography FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Hilo & Ginger
    Hilo & Ginger Wedding Photographers

Susan is amazing. I love working with her!

• Aureate Florals
    Aureate Florals Wedding Florists

Susan is one of the most talented photographers in NYC, having worked with her many times, I can confidently say that she captures incredibly beautiful moments.

• Officiant NYC
    Officiant NYC Wedding Officiants

Susan is wonderful to work with as his her team of photographers. It has always been a pleasure!

• 555 Madison Avenue New York, NY, 10022 See on map