555 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10022 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $15,000
Availability Check your date

About Susan Shek Photography

Susan Shek Photography is a wedding photography and cinematography service in New York City. Susan Shek is both a photojournalist and storyteller who captures those in between moments and candid details of your wedding day with style. Timeless, elegant and classic photography is what you will expect from Susan and her team. Susan will be right there next to you, helping you with any recommendations and vendors she trusts and knows will exceed your expectations.

Experience
Susan Shek provides you with a one of a kind experience. Unique to you as a couple, and captures all your very best moments to leave a lasting impression. With over 14 years of memories documented.

Susan Shek Photography offers wedding collections for all couples local and destination weddings. You will receive over 1,500 images edited for color and composition, in a private gallery online. She also offers other products and services as add ons:

• Videography

Susan Shek Photography 7
  • Lauren

Lauren Banchefsky · Married on 09/22/2019

Exceeded expectations

I was drawn to Susan because of her reviews on The Knot and her website. Susan immediately responded to my inquiry and came over to our place in the city, with her gigantic sample albums, for a meeting the next day! We had interviewed three other photographers, but as soon as we met Susan, felt her warm presence, and saw her luxurious albums with such attention to detail, we hired her immediately. This was the only transaction we made because once we enlisted Susan for our wedding at Tribeca 360 she instantly became a friend.

She is a problem solver and so incredibly creative. It was important to me to have someone calming and detailed, who knew the city and the venue. This is Susan. She knows the city, how and where to get the right shots, and isn’t afraid of shooting in new places (Snark Park at Hudson Yards, pop-up flower installations in Chelsea).

Susan is also an incredible editor. She will remove exit signs and make sure the exposure is perfect. The video looks like a Hollywood produced film!

The added bonus for me was that Susan was married a year before my wedding so she truly understands what a bride is going through. She introduced us to our planner and my hair and makeup artists- which made for a worry-free day for me and a cohesive work environment for everyone who made our day so special.

Susan is able to capture feelings in her photos, and shoot angles that I didn’t even know were possible. I am still completely blown away by Susan’s creativity, professionalism and passion for her work. She always went above and beyond for us and we couldn’t be happier with our engagement photos, wedding photos, photo booth and video! We are so grateful to have worked with such amazing person and her team.

I recommend Susan Shek Photography a million times over and then some!

Sent on 10/11/2019
    Susan Shek Photography 13
  • Sonya

Sonya · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing experience

Susan is simply PERFECTION! From the moment we hired her we knew we made the right choice! She came with us to look at the venue beforehand so we can check out all the angles we wanted to get for photos- which showed us how dedicated she was to photographing our special day! We discussed the different shots we wanted to capture and she did an amazing job getting all of those shots! The day of she was amazing – capturing all the moments I wanted while also making sure that I had time to relax and just take it all in! She knows how to make the bride feel comfortable and relaxed and how to have fun with it! She even sent me sneak peaks of a few photos the day after because she knew that I wanted to post them. I received over 2,000 photos and they are AMAZING! There are soooo many cool and artsy shots and she did a fantastic job capturing the sunset during our ceremony! My friends and family all said my photos look incredible! Her whole team is wonderful to work with and I would say you will have NO regrets hiring her for your special day because she will give you everything you dreamed of and more!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Susan Shek Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 9,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 15,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Hilo & Ginger
    Hilo & Ginger Wedding Photographers

Susan is amazing. I love working with her!

• Aureate Florals
    Aureate Florals Wedding Florists

Susan is one of the most talented photographers in NYC, having worked with her many times, I can confidently say that she captures incredibly beautiful moments.

• Officiant NYC
    Officiant NYC Wedding Officiants

Susan is wonderful to work with as his her team of photographers. It has always been a pleasure!

• 555 Madison Avenue New York, NY, 10022 See on map