Aureate Florals

Sunnyside, NY View map

$3,575 Typical Price

Aureate Florals is based out of Queens, New York, and offers floral design and decor services to the New York City, Westchester, Long Island, New Jersey, and Connecticut areas. This full-service florist is passionate about creating a positive impact on your special day through beautifully designed pieces. Aureate Florals will work with you to create a touch of luxury to your dream day.

Experience

Designer Elianna received her BFA from Maine College of Art, and later graduated from SUNY Purchase College with an MFA in Visual Arts. She uses her understanding of color theory, design, and form to all of her floral crafts. Elianna previously worked as the director of operations for a luxury boutique floral design company in New York City before opening her own design business.

Aureate Florals can craft any style or piece couples are looking for, and everything is customized to your needs. Services include a consultation and venue visit as well as design, delivery, setup, and cleanup. Arrangements include but are not limited to:

• Ceremony decor such as chuppahs, arches, mandaps, and hanging installations
  • Bouquets and boutonnieres
  • High and low centerpieces

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$150.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$100.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$200.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3575

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Flower Petals
Single Flowers

• Madison
    Madison H. Married on 10/24/2020

could not be happier with this decision

Elianna and her team were absolutely amazing to work with. My taste is very minimalist and simply and she really took the time to understand my vision. She was able to make the floral arrangements completely breath taking and better than I could have ever imagined. She truly exceeded our expectations and I couldn't have asked for a better experience or nicer people to work with.
    Kelly R. Married on 09/26/2020

Beautiful Wedding

I had to change my wedding plans last minute due to covid and Elianna was so accommodating. We decided to have a smaller dinner reception at a restaurant patio. I asked for a garden, enchanted style theme and was blown away by the details. The table settings and decor were gorgeous. This may have been my “backup” reception option due to covid, but it was perfect.
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca G. Married on 09/09/2020

Great listener and knows how to take your vision to the next level!

Elianna was so wonderful to work with. She came super prepared for our first meeting and really listened to all my ideas. While we talked through everything she showed me pictures to help clarify what I was looking for. I didn't feel like I had to be an expert to be able to communicate what I wanted. Throughout the whole process, I felt like I could trust that she would deliver my vision. On the big day, I felt like everything turned out exactly as I asked -- but somehow even better!! She found little ways to elevate the arrangements in a manner that was still in line with my taste, but also in a creative way that I couldn't have ever imagined myself. As a bride, by the time your wedding comes around, you feel like you know every single, tiny detail so it was really special to have a small element of surprise...but not so much of a surprise that it would trigger a bridezilla meltdown. To make a long story short, Elianna really listened and found a way to take my own ideas to the next level -- and all for a great price. I think my guests probably assumed I spent double than what I actually paid.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

A Day of Bliss Photography A Day of Bliss Photography Wedding Photographers

Fantastic Work!

Sunnyside Sunnyside, NY, 11104
Location of (Aureate Florals)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding