Susan Shek Photography Reviews

Susan Shek Photography 5
  • Joanna

Joanna Wills · Getting married on 10/05/2020

Thank you Susan!

As soon as we found Susan on Instagram, we knew we wanted her to take our wedding photos. She captured some incredible shots for us, we can't believe how beautiful some of them turned out! We'd highly recommend her, we love our photos.

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Leah

Leah Gervais · Married on 10/05/2019

The best wedding photographer in NYC

Susan and her team photographed our classic fall NYC wedding this October with the ceremony at Saint Francis Xavier and the reception at the Dominick hotel. From the beginning of wedding planning, we knew our photographer and videographer were our biggest priority. We had our eye on Susan once we started looking and the more research we did, the more we wanted her. Just as we hoped, Susan and her team were the single best vendors we worked with throughout our tenure wedding planning process.

Susan caught our attention because of unique photos- capturing each couple in a way that told their own story. So many other photographers had their “style”, which made sense but took away from the unique qualities of the couple. We also quickly realized that Susan understands lighting in photos in a way that’s truly an art form. She captured our engagement photos in the snow and were still getting compliments on them a year later!

While planning, Susan was more of a wedding planner than any normal wedding planner. She recommended vendors, was easy to contact, and scouted out locations for us to capture our vision. On the day of, she seriously made the whole thing happen.

I cannot say enough good things about Susan and her team. My husband and I have been raving about her since our wedding day and won’t stop anytime soon. She was the best decision we made throughout the whole process and we are so moved by her work. Book her while you can!! Thank you, Susan!

Susan Shek Photography 6
    Sent on 10/29/2019

Lauren Banchefsky · Married on 09/22/2019

Exceeded expectations

I was drawn to Susan because of her reviews on The Knot and her website. Susan immediately responded to my inquiry and came over to our place in the city, with her gigantic sample albums, for a meeting the next day! We had interviewed three other photographers, but as soon as we met Susan, felt her warm presence, and saw her luxurious albums with such attention to detail, we hired her immediately. This was the only transaction we made because once we enlisted Susan for our wedding at Tribeca 360 she instantly became a friend.

She is a problem solver and so incredibly creative. It was important to me to have someone calming and detailed, who knew the city and the venue. This is Susan. She knows the city, how and where to get the right shots, and isn’t afraid of shooting in new places (Snark Park at Hudson Yards, pop-up flower installations in Chelsea).

Susan is also an incredible editor. She will remove exit signs and make sure the exposure is perfect. The video looks like a Hollywood produced film!

The added bonus for me was that Susan was married a year before my wedding so she truly understands what a bride is going through. She introduced us to our planner and my hair and makeup artists- which made for a worry-free day for me and a cohesive work environment for everyone who made our day so special.

Susan is able to capture feelings in her photos, and shoot angles that I didn’t even know were possible. I am still completely blown away by Susan’s creativity, professionalism and passion for her work. She always went above and beyond for us and we couldn’t be happier with our engagement photos, wedding photos, photo booth and video! We are so grateful to have worked with such amazing person and her team.

I recommend Susan Shek Photography a million times over and then some!

Susan Shek Photography 7
    Sent on 10/11/2019
  • Sonya

Sonya · Married on 08/25/2019

Amazing experience

Susan is simply PERFECTION! From the moment we hired her we knew we made the right choice! She came with us to look at the venue beforehand so we can check out all the angles we wanted to get for photos- which showed us how dedicated she was to photographing our special day! We discussed the different shots we wanted to capture and she did an amazing job getting all of those shots! The day of she was amazing – capturing all the moments I wanted while also making sure that I had time to relax and just take it all in! She knows how to make the bride feel comfortable and relaxed and how to have fun with it! She even sent me sneak peaks of a few photos the day after because she knew that I wanted to post them. I received over 2,000 photos and they are AMAZING! There are soooo many cool and artsy shots and she did a fantastic job capturing the sunset during our ceremony! My friends and family all said my photos look incredible! Her whole team is wonderful to work with and I would say you will have NO regrets hiring her for your special day because she will give you everything you dreamed of and more!

Sent on 09/22/2019
  • Clare

Clare Buse · Married on 08/17/2019

Susan Shek and her team are INCREDIBLE!

We hired Susan for both photo and video at our Central Park Boathouse wedding last month and for our engagement shoot last September, and I am so glad we did. Susan is amazing - she is very talented in capturing the day and her calm demeanor soothed me during the day so I wasn't stressing. Not only was she there taking picture perfect shots of my husband and our bridal party in the park - but she was even helping carry my dress train as we moved to different locations and helped me make sure my veil didn't come out - above and beyond what was asked of her as she truly cares about her clients. Her and her team arrived when we were getting ready, helped us capture very important family photos at the hotel and then stayed the entire event continuously capturing photos. We are obsessed with all the photos (2k+ photos!) and are so incredibly happy with how they came out - making it actually quite impossible to pick favorites. In fact, I was so eager to see these amazing pictures that Susan even sent me a few sneak peaks at 2AM the night after the wedding - which was so nice of her to do before we headed off to our honeymoon. We are also thrilled with how the video came out - we received two versions. One longer version to share just with close family and friends and also a shorter 1-min clip that Susan so nicely put together so I could post that on social media (like I said before she goes above and beyond for her clients and is so sweet). If you are looking for a dedicated photo and video team that will go above and beyond what you hired them for and do AMAZING job - look no further than Susan Shek. I would recommend Susan to all of my friends in the NYC area getting married.

Thank you Susan and team!

Sent on 09/11/2019
  • Tara

Tara Wong · Married on 08/03/2019

Phenomenal Photographer

Susan Shek is a phenomenal photographer! She has an amazing vision to create stunning photos! She knows all the places to take amazing photos. We thought doing an engagement photo shoot would be awkward, but Susan made us feel really comfortable. She told us what poses to do and guided us on posture, which was really good. Susan is really down to earth and very professional. She’ll ask you where you want your photos to be done for the wedding and if you want any specific pictures. She’s open to taking any photos you want. She goes above and beyond helping us out with the wedding planning. She brought me a dress form for my dress since the hotel didn’t have anywhere I could hang my dress up for photos. Susan is like a one stop shop which makes it so nice. She has a package that includes photography, videography, and a photo booth. We highly recommend Susan Shek!

Susan Shek Photography 13
    Susan Shek Photography 14
    Sent on 08/25/2019
  • Alina

Alina Grace Mahalic · Married on 07/27/2019

A flawless experience

There are many elements that contribute to the success of one’s wedding day, and as a previous wedding planner, I am familiar with the importance of all these details.

Susan Shek provided the care and attention on my wedding day that I couldn’t have anticipated needing or lacking.

What a wonderful individual and team, for starters. Susan is genuine, patient, and kind. She is also thoughtful and anticipates one’s needs.

I can’t stress enough this woman’s artistry and professionalism.

Her team, who also provided videography and a photo booth, were an absolute pleasure. I highly recommend Studio Z photo booths; a nice touch, total upgrade to the guest experience, and fast, high quality real-time printing. All team members approached me and my family with a smile and went out of their way and call of duty to ensure my wedding ran smoothly.

Not one curt comment, not one moment of dissatisfaction.

I can tell you my wedding day was perfect. I owe a lot of that to Susan and her team...She knows what she’s doing. In this industry and on a day like your wedding- that is PRICELESS.

Her photo editing and video editing is LIGHTNING FAST...you will not hound down this woman for photos or video. She will deliver high quality work in a timely fashion.

My brother commented on my wedding video just last night, that it “looked like a movie”...but let me tell you that beyond the cinematic and beautiful documentation of my special day...every vignette reminds me of a dreamy moment at the Plaza hotel on July 27th. The memory recall is strong with the choices Susan makes in editing and storytelling is profound, and dare I say- transcendental.

I attribute her ability to connect with the heart of a couple and event whixh aids in her seamless translation of the nuances she captures.

Memories aren’t just made of photos and video- it’s about a feeling. I can remember feeling so secure and cared for by Susan...for that I am eternally grateful.

You will be hard pressed finding better documentarians for your special day, and if you’re blessed like me, you may even make a lifelong friend.

Thank you, Susan and her team, for memorializing and capturing the essence and spirit of the love I share with my husband, family, friends, and the greatest city in the world, New York City!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Hanna

Hanna Giem · Married on 07/12/2019

Susan and her team were a dream to work with!

Susan and her team were a dream to work with!

We interviewed several photographers, and found Susan through a recommendation. She's personable, approachable, and even took our initial call on her own honeymoon! Susan spent the time to understand our personalities and helped us feel comfortable throughout the wedding planning process. We were looking for someone familiar with our venue and after getting to know what we were looking for, she easily bundled our engagement shoots, all-day photography, photobooth, and videographer together, customizing our package. It really makes a difference getting to know your photographer leading up to the big day - we did two engagement shoots with her to use for invitations and loved how our photos came out! Day of, Susan and her team (Harrison, Andrii and Sung June) were so easy to work with - fun, energetic, and great with our family and guests. Two weeks after the wedding, we received over 3000 images and video clips to relive our special day and have been receiving countless compliments on our photography and wedding video since.

Thank you for making wedding planning seamless and enjoyable, and for capturing every moment of our best day yet.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • W

Josh · Married on 06/29/2019

Susan Shek is Amazing!

Susan Shek was AMAZING! She helped make our day so special and is truly an elite photographer. She is extremely talented, calm, and has a unique way of capturing every moment. We absolutely love all of our photos - we received almost 3000! She and her team were there for our entire event and didn't miss a moment of the fun, as well as made sure we got all of the photos (posed and not posed) we could ever want. Susan and her team are extremely professional - we contracted her photography and photo booth services, and have nothing but great things to say about our experience. Our guests loved the photo booth, and we got a link to see and download all the photos at the end as well as our guests were able to text themselves the photos in addition to the prints. Susan was extremely quick to turn around our sneak preview - we got some photos from our wedding literally 2 days later so we were able to share these before we left for our honeymoon! The rest of our digital album was ready before we returned, which was such a nice thing to come home to! She has great recommendations of how to create your albums as well! My husband and I have nothing but great things to say about working with Susan Shek and would highly recommend her and her team!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Lauren · Married on 06/22/2019

Incredible Photographer and Team!

From the moment we met with Susan, we felt so comfortable and knew that we would be in the best hands. The entire team did such an amazing job capturing so many important shots as well as acting as a coordinator on our wedding day. Susan is very responsive and truly puts the couple at the center throughout the entire process from first meeting to engagement shoot through to the big day and finishing with delivery of the gorgeous albums and high quality photos. We highly recommend Susan and her team!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Liz · Married on 06/16/2019

Unique photos to last a lifetime

Susan was recommended by a friend, and we instantly clicked. Her associate Fernando ultimately shot our wedding and the quality was superior. From our perfect engagement shoot in Brooklyn, to the best wedding we could imagine, they shot unique and imaginative photos. Their boutique photos and memories will last us a lifetime! We're so happy we chose Susan and Fernando!

Sent on 08/11/2019
  • Michele

Michele Cummings · Married on 06/15/2019

Most amazing photographer & videographer!

The thrill of getting married just forty feet from the Nantucket sound on Galley Beach will forever remain in my mind’s eye. The images captured by our photographer, all 3,000 of them, validate that dreams do come true! Years from now, no matter my age, the photographs will serve to relive the love, beauty, and romance of that June day, immortalized through our incredibly gifted photographer and dear friend, Susan Shek Sexton!!

I could not have asked for a better wedding photographer. Susan, by far, went above and beyond all expectations. We heard about Susan through two friends who both utilized and recommended Susan’s photography services. After receiving the recommendation, I reached out to Susan via email and heard back within minutes (yes, minutes). That is one of my favorite things about Susan - she is always so communicative, which given the complexity of a destination wedding, is a very important trait for a wedding photographer. We worked with Susan on two separate engagement photo shoots in addition to our wedding. We had a 2-year engagement, so we did one photoshoot each year leading up to the wedding. That wasn't our initial plan, but we absolutely loved the initial photoshoot so much so that we opted to do another one. It provided us with time to get to know each other which created a relaxed and trusted relationship with Susan and the whole picture taking process. Not only did Susan perform the expected wedding photographer tasks, but she went above and beyond by participating in discussions of the wedding venue, flowers, outfits, shoes, hair, etc. In fact, since my parents don't live in NYC, Susan offered to go wedding dress and veil shopping with me. She helped me pick out the most perfect Nantucket lace Mermaid style wedding dress and accompanying veil.

Furthermore, leading up to our wedding weekend in Nantucket, Susan created a checklist to ensure everything was thought of in advance and nothing went un-noticed. This was incredibly helpful to me, as there were so many things I had to think through in the weeks leading up to the wedding. She also took the time to attend weekly calls with my wedding planner, and even met with my wedding planner upon arriving to Nantucket to review the planned pre-wedding and wedding day activities and associated photo location options. Her eye for best photo opportunity shots and the lighting given the time of day for specific locations was impressive. She is exceptionally gifted in seeing ordinary moments and turning them into extraordinary memories whether through her photos, videos or even Drone usage.

Finally, we utilized Susan for videographer services for our wedding. We added this service later as an add on, thinking it might be a good idea and with some encouragement from Susan. Watching the finished video was mesmerizing. Throughout all the excitement of our wedding day, we realized that it was only by seeing it happen again in slow motion that we caught the details of that glorious day. I can easily say we’ve watched that wedding video over 100 times and have shared with all of our family and friends.

Thank you to Susan for giving us your best. Your experience, attention to detail, exquisite taste, and highly competent team really help to differentiate you as a top wedding photographer. Your knowledge of New York and worldwide wedding destinations is exceptional. And in the words from our first dance wedding song from _Always Remember Us This Way_ by Lady Gaga, ”When you look at me, and the whole world fades, I’ll always remember us this way”, your photos will be a reminder for the rest of our lives of the wedding vows Rich and I made on that beautiful Saturday, June 15, 2019.

Susan Shek Photography 15
    Susan Shek Photography 23
    Sent on 10/29/2019
  • Maria

Maria · Married on 05/17/2019

Just did our engagement shoot

The moment I saw Susan’s work I knew I wanted her as our wedding photographer. We just did our engagement shoot on the top of the rock and the pictures are stunning! I cannot wait to see how gorgeous the wedding pictures will be!!! I highly recommend Susan!

Sent on 10/28/2018

Emma · Married on 05/04/2019

Great and Quick!

Susan and Harrison did an AMAZING job photographing our wedding. They were calm and patient with a large bridal party, were able to capture staged shots and candids, and even got us over 2,000 pictures within two weeks of our wedding (and her sister's wedding was the week after ours!). To say we were impressed is an understatement. Throw in that Susan is easy to get in touch with, had well-thought out packages for photo and video, and included an engagement session to get us comfortable, and this is a no brainer. We couldn't be happier that we used Susan to photograph our wedding at Tappan Hill!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • hannah

hannah · Married on 05/04/2019

Susan is a unicorn!- no one like her

One of the best decisions I have ever made, besides marrying my husband, was finding Susan to capture our wedding! The day we met Susan, her calming energy immediately put us at ease, listening to how we envisioned our wedding day to be. During our engagement shoot, we had no idea what we were doing, and what we soon came to learn about Susan is that the second she is behind the camera- she is a director! She knew exactly which poses would flatter both of us, which lighting was just right, catered to our french bulldog, oh and she made us feel like we were super models (which we definitely are not)! We needed someone to tell us what we should be doing and Susan picked up on that without us having to say a word! The day of our wedding, Susan showed up with a well oiled machine in the form of her assistant photographers and videographer. They made us feel like celebrities, and as the day went on we realized they were so much more than just photographers- they were our coaches, cheerleaders and SO incredibly attentive to our every need. A week and a half after our wedding Susan sent us the photos... they took our breathe away, bringing us right back to the best day of our lives, letting us relive each magical second. Several days after, Susan sent us the video she had put together for us. Writing this, it is truly impossible to put into words how grateful I felt for finding Susan and her team, as my husband and I watched the video together. The editing was flawless, and each shot blended together seamlessly with the music to tell a story. It really is hard to pinpoint the best part about working with Susan and her team, the only thing that comes to mind though is the quote, "They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel." Well, we will definitely never forget Susan's name and we will never forget how she made us feel and we hope to have her capture all of our big milestones in the future!

Sent on 06/21/2019
  • Heidi

Heidi Bamatter · Married on 04/27/2019

Out of this world!

Susan and her team are out of this world. They took our engagement and wedding shots, and we couldn't be happier with them! Susan is calm, super professional, and so quick to respond when you have any questions at all. She goes the extra mile to help with decisions - she helped us choose our outfits for the engagement shoot, and helped us do some research on sendoff ideas since our venue didn't allow confetti. Who else would do that?!

On the day of the wedding, Susan and her team were at the same time everywhere (meaning they missed nothing!) and also somehow in the background so that they didn't dominate the scene or make people feel uncomfortable like the paparazzi was in town :-) Don't know how they did it, but they were awesome. Susan's calm, quiet demeanor is a very nice energy on a a day that can feel chaotic at times. She and her team captured the best day of our lives, with some really outstanding photos that we will cherish forever. A big shout out to her 2nd photographer, Harrison, who was bubbly and wonderful and got some great shots of the groom and his guys getting ready! Everyone loved him! We chose to go for the pros, and we don't regret it one bit. Highly recommend this team for your wedding! Thanks, Susan!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Susan Shek Photography's reply:

Omg Heidi thank you for your sweetest review! We had so much fun with you and Mark and capturing your wedding exactly how you imagined it to be. Thank you for choosing us and we can’t wait to see what the future holds for you two! I will continue following your travel and cooking adventures on Instagram! Xo

Lin C · Married on 03/30/2019

Susan Shek is much more than a talented photographer!

Susan Shek is much more than just a talented photographer. She goes ABOVE and BEYOND for her clients. She gave us suggestions, advice and even helped us with some tasks during our wedding planning! She is truly amazing! From the moment we interviewed her we knew she would be our photographer. My husband is super type A and demanding (LOL) and Susan was patient and calm throughout the whole process from initial meeting, taking engagement and wedding photos and everything in between. She is always willing to address our questions/concerns and is very responsive. She made us feel comfortable and at ease that we were in good hands.

On our wedding day, Susan and her team were incredible and very professional. They captured all the shots we wanted and brought not one but two amazing photo booths for our guests. I wanted a black and white photo booth with a certain esthetic that was really important to me to have and she made it into a reality. Our wedding photos were ready to view by the time we were back from our honeymoon and it more than impressed! We are so thrilled with them and can’t wait to share them with our family and friends. I can’t recommend Susan and her team enough. Thank you so much Susan, Harrison and Sung for capturing one of the best days of our lives!

Sent on 09/21/2019

Robert · Married on 02/23/2019

My 40th Birthday, Dad's 70th birthday, and Surprise Wedding Photos

When you have a Monte Carlo Casino themed 40th birthday party, then your father’s 70th birthday celebration, then your surprise wedding, then perform in a 15 number flash mob, then a surprise Broadway performance, and then finally followed by a drag performance… you have a lot to capture with very little room for error. Susan and her team captured it all. She included a private photo session around 4 pm prior to the party and took photos and videos of the entire events until it was all over around 1 am! Almost 9 hours of photos and videos!!! Susan and her team did a great job capturing every moment. They took truly amazing pictures. Tons of them. Also they created an awesome video montage that we will cherish forever. Susan will work with you on pricing and is very fair. She and her team even came out to check out the venue and meet several times prior to the event to make sure we wanted would be captured corrected. Highly recommend. No regrets!

Susan Shek Photography 24
    Susan Shek Photography 31
    Susan Shek Photography 32
    Sent on 04/03/2019

Susan Shek Photography's reply:

Wow Rob! Thank you for your glowing review. I can't believe you pulled off the most epic day ever. All of these events transpired in one day and you made it all happen so well! Thank you for choosing us to capture it all and I will never forget this day. It is truly one for the books!
  • Emily

Emily Vandelanotte · Married on 02/11/2019

gorgeous pics from 1 hotel wedding

susan and her team did the most amazing job ever on my wedding photos. my husband and i are not naturals in front of hte camera and susan made us feel so comfortable and the pics came out so perfect. her team was so nice and chill and made the day go with ease, susan was also super helpful with other little tasks we needed help with while getting ready!! we got tons of dancing pics and candids which i really wanted, she really listens to your vision and makes ur dreams come true!!! :) couldnt be happier with my photos!

Sent on 11/18/2019

Danica S. · Married on 11/04/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Susan and her team are absolutely incredible! When we were originally looking for a photographer, her images stood out immediately. She did our engagement shoot in central park and already had all of the top spots for photos mapped out and the photos came out beautiful. She and her team also traveled to Massachusetts for our wedding and captured every shot we asked for. She even offered to bring a photo booth which was a major hit with our guests! Even though she was about to get married herself a few weeks after our wedding, she sent us our photos and video high lights right away knowing we were dying to see them. Susan is a dream to work with and we couldn’t recommend her more!

Sent on 11/04/2018

Lauren · Married on 10/20/2018

Best in the biz

( We used Susan and her team for photography , videography and photo booth)Where do I even begin?!?! I wanted a very specific type of photographer for our wedding day and not the usual cookie cutter , same basic overly posed ones. It was also extremely important to my husband that our photographer be calm and down to earth and he doesn't have tons of patience for pictures in general , so needed to be a special type of person and team to be around all day long . Within seconds of speaking with Susan , I knew we had to have her . She is so beyond talented, down to earth, passionate, honest, caring , ans knowledgeable . Susan had the most incredible energy and brought such a sense of calm to things we were in awe . We booked her after meeting with her and couldn't have been more thrilled . Throughout the entire wedding planning process , Susan was always there going above and beyond with support , knowledge, and recommendations for any vendor or wedding related question I may have had. Not to mention that Susan's turn around time is INSANELY quick. I really don't know how she does it but I admire her for it . Susan and her team were incredible on our wedding day , capturing everything and more with class, style , grace , talent and such a calming and wonderful presence . Susan and team were our favorite vendor and I can't recommend them enough!! You cannot go wrong with this team 10/10. THANK YOY FOR EVERYTHING SUSAN AND TEAN , WE LOVE YOU!!!

Susan Shek Photography 33
    Susan Shek Photography 34
    Susan Shek Photography 35
    Sent on 11/04/2018

Parihan · Married on 10/14/2018

Hire Susan!

Susan was one of the first vendors we booked for our wedding and she helped make the rest of the wedding planning process seamless. Susan advised us on what to wear to shoots, what special things we could do to make the pictures even more beautiful on the wedding day and overall mental support throughout the year. We booked the Platinum package with her and we loved having a full team on our wedding day taking pictures and videoing the whole event- we were covered at all times! Our guests loved the photobooth and kept going back throughout the night. We loved working with Susan!

Sent on 01/16/2019

SARA · Married on 10/07/2018

amazing photographer and team

Susan Shek is so good- we flew her to Boca Raton for the wedding. I paid for the highest package and it was worth it. Susan has an amazing eye and she is like a wedding planner, best friend and photographer all in one. My mom used her for her wedding in June 2017 and she was so sweet to gift us engagement photos. But we bonded during our engagement photos when I asked her if I should use glitter on my eyes and she said “Yassss, I love glitter.” I replied, “No, I love glitter – look at my dress”. I sent her a photo of my dress and she said, I can one up you- and sent me a photo of herself in her dress, standing next to Lee Grebenau. At that moment, I realized Shek has great taste, she was my style twin, and I was very fortunate to have her on my team. She would be my sounding board. She made sure that everything would look amazing when it came to decor. It’s one thing to want a certain centerpiece, but if it photographs terribly, what is the point? Susan made sure everything blended well and the vibe flowed. She knows all the vendors in the industry and really does know what is the best. She did more than anyone else when it came to putting the wedding together.

Sent on 10/27/2018
  • Philip

Philip Kim · Married on 09/16/2018

The BEST photographer, videographer, and photobooth. PERIOD.

We chose Susana and her team as the photographer, videographer, and the photobooth (basically the full package), and could not be happier. Like most couples, we went through a dozen or so photographers, and to put it mildly, most of them seemed to blend together ... that is until we saw Susan's work, which blew us away. We knew right away that we had to choose her. And she did not disappoint. During everything from the engagement photo shoot to the wedding day chaos, Susan and her team were extremely professional and captured some incredible moments. She made us feel really comfortable and natural, and I think that's evident in the photos she took. Again, we are incredibly happy would would rate her with six stars, if we could!

Susan Shek Photography 36
    Sent on 10/21/2018

Jane · Married on 09/09/2018

Amazing photographer!!!

Thank you Susan for being our photographer! We knew we wanted to work with her since our first meeting. She was the first vendor we hired during wedding planning and we locked her in before even securing a venue! Susan did both our spring and fall engagement shoots too and knew where to go for all the beautiful scenic shots.

She is always responsive and super knowledgeable of the wedding industry. I wished I consulted with Susan before hiring some of my other vendors. For example, when I told Susan I was having issues with my florist, she had alternative suggestions for me in a matter of minutes after I sent her a text. Being an experienced professional in the industry, she is able to give you great advice and recommendations.

On my wedding day, we met the rest of her team and absolutely loved them as well. Shout-out to her right hand man Harrison! He was so much fun, so full of energy and has a great eye for angles! He hung out with the groom during the day and there are so many amazing shots of the guys. My husband told me he felt like he was hanging out with a friend the whole time. Thanks Harrison for being so awesome!

A wedding day can be super overwhelming with so many little details - Susan helped keep me stay organized and calm. She is also super hands on and happy to roll up her sleeves to make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible. For example, remember how I said I had problems with my florist? When Susan saw my bridal bouquet, she pulled me aside and said it didn't look good and asked if she could fix it for me. Of course I said said yes! Susan is a problem solver and takes matter into her own hands. My bouquet was in every shot afterwards and it looked 10x better than the original. I'm so glad she cared enough to fix it for me!

She also does all the little things - carried my train when my bridal attendant was MIA, helped the guys pin on their boutonnieres, helped my mom fix my necklace during tea ceremony, etc. These little things add up and I'm super grateful for her assistance.

We got all our photos back really quickly as well. Susan gave me over 2000 photos within 3 weeks. When I asked for some additional edits on the formal photos, she did it without any protests and returned them all to me within a week. I should also mention she was traveling out of town for a destination wedding during this week - where does she find the time?!

Thank you Susan for being so incredible!!! It was such a pleasure working with you. For all future brides that are currently searching for a photographer... with Susan, you get so much more. You have a planner, coordinator and photographer all in one. You won't regret it if you hire Susan and her team. ❤️ Let these professional take care of the biggest day of your life!

Sent on 10/21/2018