Nearby Vendors to Consider

About BreLuxe Beauty

Wedding Beauty Specialists

Breluxe Beauty is an elite on location beauty boutique. We provide friendly, highly trained professional beauty specialists for special events at your chosen location. Initially designed to bring more beauty to the world through just makeup artistry, we later evolved to offer you a multitude of on location beauty services to cater to your beauty needs. We have a long history in the fashion, spa and cosmetic industry, so we guarantee high quality service and results. We have several professionally trained beauty specialists that can assist with all your personal beauty needs worldwide with emphasis in California.

Phone: 855-962-7548

Email: contact@breluxebeauty.com

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow BreLuxe Beauty on

31 Reviews for BreLuxe Beauty

Tara is awesome! Worked with her a couple of times now and she has helped me to improve as a model. Her makeup skills deserve to be shown off. She has a great team as well, they all have wonderful energy! Thanks Tara, it's been a pleasure working with you!

Profile Picture User6359770, [Private], 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

A very professional and friendly team. Loved my hair and makeup. Makeup stayed perfect until I took it off and my curls also stayed pretty the whole time too. They did a wonderful job. Totally recommend them. :)

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I m hands down would recommend BreLuxe for any bride to be! I modeled for them at a bridal fashion show. My hair and make up went exquisitely with the whole them. I was treated so nicely and got my make up done by the woman who startled it all. I really felt like they wanted to be there and they were happy rather than just being another number. I felt gorgeous after it all on top of it. I would work for them again in a heartbeat if they asked me to!

Profile Picture Madison, 5/18/16, 1 Review

3:32 minutes
BreLuxe Beauty
0:45 minutes

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Breluxe Beauty is the place to go ... :)

BreLuxe Beauty's professionalism when working with a bride on her wedding day stands out above the rest. The bride is always happy and looking beautiful thanks to the BreLuxe Beauty Team! I highly recommend their services to anyone in the search for a good make up artist!

Events

Los Angeles, CA   See On Map
800-920-7918 (phone)
1812 W Burbank Blvd., #383, Burbank, CA 91505   See On Map
800-920-7918 (phone)
On Location 7 days a week.