BreLuxe Beauty Reviews

31 | Burbank, CA

31 Reviews for BreLuxe Beauty

• User6359770 · Recently married

Tara is awesome! Worked with her a couple of times now and she has helped me to improve as a model. Her makeup skills deserve to be shown off. She has a great team as well, they all have wonderful energy! Thanks Tara, it's been a pleasure working with you!

Ashley · Married on 10/13/2017

A very professional and friendly team. Loved my hair and makeup. Makeup stayed perfect until I took it off and my curls also stayed pretty the whole time too. They did a wonderful job. Totally recommend them. :)

Madison · Married on 05/18/2016

I m hands down would recommend BreLuxe for any bride to be! I modeled for them at a bridal fashion show. My hair and make up went exquisitely with the whole them. I was treated so nicely and got my make up done by the woman who startled it all. I really felt like they wanted to be there and they were happy rather than just being another number. I felt gorgeous after it all on top of it. I would work for them again in a heartbeat if they asked me to!

• User5419135 · 2+ years ago

Tara and the team were professional and responsive. They listened to what we wanted and did exactly that. They exceeded our expectations and gave us the royal treatment on this special day. I highly recommend BreLuxe Beauty to all brides and their party if they want great service, a great price and to look gorgeous!!

Veronica · Married on 10/26/2014

The BreLuxe team were amazing! The bride and her brides maids all looked stellar and were perfectly cameral ready. On top of it all, BreLuxe has the most professional attitude and treat their clients with the utmost respect. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!1

julie · Married on 10/25/2014

Breluxe was amazing for my special day! Felt beautiful and the makeup looked amazing in the photos. It also lasted through the whole night (even the after-party). They worked with me leading up to wedding to make sure they were giving me the look I really wanted. What could be more important than your beauty team on wedding day?! I knew the pictures and video would last a lifetime and I wanted my look to be perfect - I was super happy with Breluxe and will be recommending them to anyone I know.

Cinthya · Married on 10/19/2014

Tara & her team did a wonderful job. They do make up & hair with care and listen to all your questions and needs. They truely make sure you look and feel like a princess!

Amy · Married on 09/12/2014

I hired BreLuxe for my bridal and bridal party hair + makeup . The hair and makeup consultation was great... Tara (makeup) and Gina (hair) listened to what I wanted created a look that I loved. Took us a while to get the makeup right because I kept changing my mind, but Tara was so sweet. She re-did my makeup several times until we got a look I was happy with and would photograph well. Leading up to the wedding, Tara was great about keeping in touch about my skin and hair preps before the wedding. The day off, they came on time with all their equipment and treated my friends and family so well. We had a few last minute additions on the day of, but they were very accommodating and fit everyone in. Overall great service. For on location hair and make up, their prices are very competitive -- much cheaper than some other places I checked that charged extra for on-location services. Throughout the wedding day, everyone's hair and make-up lasted and we all looked amazing. I loved the wedding look they created for me... absolute perfection in their services and quality. Highly recommend the team at BreLuxe!!

Tara · Married on 06/28/2014

Tara & Sasha did a great job to do my hair and make up for my wedding. They are super nice people and I enjoyed working with them.

Tara took hours and hours to talk to me on the phone with patient before my wedding to go over all the details.

My mother in law and her sister had short hair and weren't happy with the blow dry service but few of us got up-do services and were happy with service.

I recommend working with Tara.

Chelsea · Married on 06/21/2014

BreLuxe services were available at a wedding I was apart of in June. I had a great experience. The girls were very professional. I loved my hair and makeup. The girls really took their time and made me feel beautiful.

Jennifer · Married on 06/21/2014

I hired BreLuxe for my wedding in Orlando, FL. Tara and her team did myself (the bride) and my entire bridal party, plus a few others that decided last minute that they would like to take part in their services. They were very flexible and accommodating!

The months leading up to the wedding Tara was so nice to take the time to speak with about different looks and had a hair stylist that works with her come to my house for the consultation, since of course, she is across the country. I was able to speak with her about the things I loved and didn't love and she was able to articulate and inform her stylist who eventually gave me exactly what I wanted on my day!

My makeup lasted all day and night - Yes, even in the June Summer! It was gorgeous, fresh and natural.

I couldn't have been more happy with my entire look! As well as the looks of my entire bridal party. Everyone looked fabulous and it was the perfect day! I have and will recommend BreLuxe to all of my friends who are in need of beauty services for any special event!

Ness · Married on 06/21/2014

Tara and her team are awesome! I was a bridesmaid in my friends wedding in which she hired Breluxe. They did such an amazing job with all of our hair and makeup. Thank you to Breluxe for making us look so pretty for my friend's special day!

Shannon · Married on 05/29/2014

I can't say enough great things about Tara! I don't usually wear make-up so I was nervous about having to wear "so much make-up" on my wedding day. In the months leading up to the wedding day, Tara did a few trials and was always available for me by e-mail or phone when I had more "ideas". She did an amazing job the day of! I didn't feel like I had a ton of make-up on even though I probably did. :) She's amazing.

Meagan · Married on 02/22/2014

BreLux was wonderful. So professional and accommodating. They listened to what we wanted and gave is just that. Everyone's hair and makeup looked great and lasted all night. I would highly recommend BreLux. A very reliable beauty crew that showed up on time and had the schedule down perfectly to get everything done on schedule.

Stefanie · Married on 09/21/2013

Tara and the girls were the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They made us look amazing and were early and ready to go! I love that they travel to you at what ever time you need them. They were at my hotel room at 6:45 am all the way in Huntington Beach! They came from Burbank! I mean who does that?!?! I still email them and I was even able to buy the eyeshadow that they used on my brows for the wedding!

Thank you girls for all that you do! I almost wish I could do it all over again to see how they transformed me!

Michelle · Married on 08/24/2013

I really love the makeup that they did at the Beauty Works Hair Studio in Burbank. The brushes are amazing and soft! I love how you can get your hair makeup and nails done all in one place, its very convenient.

Heather · Married on 08/10/2013

Tara came and did the make-up for the bridal party for my brother's wedding. She was so professional and fun while she did everyone's makeup. She was great at paying particular attention to the needs and desires of each girl.

I decided to go with a natural look since I don't typically wear much makeup and I got so many compliments. My makeup stayed perfect even through an outdoor wedding in August. I'm a crier at weddings and my eye makeup withstood all the wedding tears.

I definitely recommend Tara and BreLuxe Beauty for your wedding!

Breluxe Beauty is simply the best!!!!! They are so caring, fabulous and just so wonderful. The whole team makes you feel good not just because they do an amazing job with hair and make-up (flawless and stunning hair and make-up) but because of how well they can accommodate on the things you need and want. Another plus is that they are on location! They brought their kit to my location and told me what the schedule was for hair and make-up and the beautifying session began! I truly recommend Breluxe Beauty because they make you feel beautiful inside and out. :)

MY FRIEND HIRED THIS COMPANY FOR HER WEDDING. THEY DID A GREAT JOB AND I WAS REALLY HAPPY. PLUS, MY FRIEND LOOKED AMAZING! DEFINITELY BEAUTY PROS. THANKS FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL OF US!

Stacy · Married on 04/26/2013

I had Tara do my makeup and also my maid of honor for my wedding in Austin TX. She was very organized and had great time management and fit in perfectly with all of the 10 girls in my crazy busy bridal room! My friends later told me she was so personable and it was like she was part of our crew instantly. She was super professional as well as fun :) As for the make up she knew I was more naturalistic and gave me amazing results! She did my maid of honor more bold b/c that is her personality and it worked perfectly! Pictures came out great and she did perfect lashes which made my eyes pop! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

I have used this vendor, BreLuxe beauty on several occasions and the results were amazing. The quality is superb and I felt I was being pampered. Very professional and I believe the value was definately there after you see the results.

BreLuxe Beauty did an amazing job on makeup for my Bridesmaids and myself. They are very in tuned with new looks for different seasons and have a high degree of professionalism. The makeup looked flawless in all of our wedding photos and would recommend BreLuxe to any Bride(s) that want the perfect look for her wedding day. Thank you BreLuxe!

This Company is fantastic!!! They were able to be at the bride’s side from beginning to end. They did a Great job with the makeup, everyone looked lovely. Very professional, but still added extra personal touches when needed; like calming the mood with aroma therapy tricks. Weddings can be really stressful but they were flexible and had no problem changing where to meet the bride at last minute. I also love the little beauty and health tips that are posted weekly they are very informative and fun. I will defiantly recommend to my friends and will keep their services in mind for other events that come up in the future. Thank you BreLuxe Beauty!!

I was the maid of honor for my father's wedding and I had Tara and her wonderful team do our hair and make-up for the event. BreLuxe beauty treated us like princesses; they were willing to come to the wedding site, were very personable and professional. BreLuxe is my first choice for important occasions.

Tara was absolutely a pleasure to work with! She created a flawless look from natural and elegant for a wedding to smokey eye for boudoir. Professional, expert application and professional quality products, I recommend her and her team's services to all my friends!