San Francisco, CA 94133 Map · Phone number

About Blush Beauty Hair and Makeup

Vow to walk down the aisle looking like your most radiant, natural self.Weddings are our specialty and Blush Beauty is at your service to capture and create your unique, individual vision of beauty on your wedding day. We focus on pampering you and your group as you prepare for the ceremony providing complete image consultations for hair, makeup, dress and veil selection customized for you, your family and / or attendants.Rely on Blush Hair and Makeup Artists to pamper you and your bridal party to ensure that you look radiant from the moment that you walk down the aisle to the last dance. Contact us to schedule your consultation at 415-722-9886, 530-570-1523 or Info@BlushBeauty.com
I look forward to helping you prepare for your event,
Hillary

"Dear Hillary, You are indeed a magician. Nine bridesmaids with very different coloring, personalities and expectations; 2 Mothers of Bride and Groom and one grandmother and all looked natural, but beautiful.For myself, I have never felt so beautiful. I wish I could keep you in my makeup case. I know that if I have a special event I have to contact you.I really appreciate your upbeat attitude, warmth and attention to Lisa. She was radiant and gorgeous.Thank you again. Hope to see you soon. Keep in touch.
Fondly,
Gail Yamner" (Mother of the Bride)

"When I began searching for a makeup & hair stylist for my August 2009 wedding, I was a little nervous because there are so many stylists out there! I called a few of them, but it took awhile to hear back and they all wanted me to travel to meet them for the consultation. When I called Hillary Clark, owner of Blush Beauty, she immediately called me back and was willing to come over later that same day for a consultation in the comfort of my own home. Hillary was on time and very professional and understood exactly what I wanted for my big day. I felt comfortable giving her input and was very confident with her performance and services that I booked her that week! I went out that night showing off her work. The day of my wedding, Hillary showed up bright and early at our wine country venue with her colleague and pampered my 7 bridesmaids and I - and also did makeup touchups on my mother. I wanted my makeup to look very natural and was worried my hair-do would gradually fall out, but everything stayed in place and beat the heat wave we were enjoying. I got so many compliments from friends and family and I was so proud of my beautiful bridesmaids. Hillary, thank you so much! I would definitely recommend Hillary to other brides-to-be."
Ashley, August 2009

Other couples have also viewed

• Bridal Fitness Coach
  • StyldLife
  • D+A Bridal
  • Hair by Izabella
IMG0477
BlushBeauty logo
~Karen
"Thank you so much, I loved my hair and makeup! Everyone looked and felt beautiful!" ~Karen
"Dear Blush,
"Dear Blush, It was such a pleasure to have your calming presence on the wedding day. I've never...
IMG0339
IMG0477
BlushBeauty logo

2 Reviews for Blush Beauty Hair and Makeup

Emily · Married on 07/05/2008

Everyone looked gorgeous on the day of the wedding.

Sent on 09/08/2008
  • W

Whit · Married on 02/04/2004

3.8
      3.5
      2.5

This place is pretty good.

Sent on 07/30/2008

Blush Beauty Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Body Art
    Consultations
    Facials
    Hair
    Makeup

• In The Pink Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Nobody does it better. Hillary is a true pro and a real artiste. I had the pleasure of "test driving" her services, and I have never been more impressed with anyone. She was somehow able to make it look like I didn't have a stitch of foundation on, while miraculously evening out my skin tone. No easy feat! She has a great eye and the ability to "edit" so you don't look overdone. What's most important is that she actually LISTENS to what you want, so you are comfortable with how you look, which my clients really appreciate. Last, she is probably one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and fun to work with. There is no doubt in my mind that there is a long list of former clients who now call her "friend."

• San Francisco, 94133 See on map
    Location of (Blush Beauty Hair and Makeup)