335 W 38th St 11th Floor, New York, NY 10018 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About A Simple Cake

A Simple Cake is a wedding cake company located in New York, New York. This company is dedicated to creating budget-friendly cakes while also offering a high-quality product. Their work has been featured in many publications, and they have also won the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Awards for their services. Couples may also use their sub-company, Cakes by Nicolle, to create made-to-order cakes. Clients praise their simple, yet delicious cakes, as well as the staff’s responsiveness and coordination.

Experience
Nicolle Lugo is the current owner of A Simple Cake. She has operated this business since 2010. During her time as owner, she has serviced dozens of weddings.

A Simple Cake offers delivery and setup on your special day. A list of their services include:

• Cakes
  • Consultations
  • Private tastings
  • Fresh fruit

A Simple Cake is sister company of Cakes by Nicolle (www.cakesbynicolle.US)

Follow A Simple Cake on

A Simple Cake 4
A Simple Cake 5

Samara · Married on 11/16/2019

Highly Recommend!

Wedding cakes in NYC can be exorbitantly expensive for absolutely no reason. I'm so glad that we found Nicolle; all we wanted was an elegant, delicious yet simple cake at an affordable price and she nailed it! She was so fun and easy to work with and was so genuinely excited for us! We sent her pictures of our invitation and she was able to mimic the skyline from our invitation onto the cake which came out beautiful and tied everything together! We highly recommend A Simple Cake!

A Simple Cake 6
    Sent on 12/07/2019

Kacie Trojanowsky · Married on 09/14/2019

Simply amazing!!

We ordered a unique cake for our wedding of 100 guests. We asked for alternating layers of cakes and a specific design and Nicolle did an amazing job!!!! She was so fabulous to work with and quick to respond. We went to her tasting where she was patient with us. I even emailed her after our tasting to change my mind on the cake and she was so accommodating and nice to work with. The cake was so beautiful and I could not be happier with her and her work ♥️

A Simple Cake 7
    A Simple Cake 8
    Sent on 10/25/2019
  • Arielle

Arielle Fox · Married on 09/12/2019

Incredible cake and communication!

Nicolle was extremely helpful, amazing, kind, responsive and spectacular from our very first email to the end. She is something else!! Planning a wedding is so stressful and using A Simple Cake was one of the most enjoyable parts of planning because of Nicolle!! The cake was out of this world delicious!!!!!!! Fresh, moist, unique, beautiful. I can still remember the taste of the buttercream frosting with fresh raspberries mixed in! I wish I had it right now. Classic vanilla, buttercream frosting, and raspberry jam filling. I had ordered the 4 tier cake for 200 guests. We had the HUGE bottom layer left over, but I’m not sure if my venue actually served it to everyone because we had other deserts too. So I’m not sure about the sizing. But the leftovers were incredible days later ... everyone at work devoured it. The only mistake was I had my florist put the flowers on the cake after it was delivered and they did not listen to my vision. I should have used Nicolle!!! They played Cherish by Madonna as we cut the cake and it’s a moment I will never forget!

A Simple Cake 9
    Sent on 10/16/2019

A Simple Cake FAQ

$ 6.50
    $ 8.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?
    Top Tier of the Cake
  • What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?
    $ 4.00
  • What services do your prices include?
    Consultation
    Custom Cake Design
    Tastings - Private
  • What types of desserts do you provide?
    Cakes
    Cupcakes
    Groom's Cake
  • What services do you provide?
    Consultations
    Custom Design
    Delivery
    Setup
    Tastings - Private
  • What special ingredients do you use?
    Fresh Fruit
  • Are you licensed by the state health department?

Real Weddings