Allen/Williams Events

Flexibility:
 (4.6/5.0)

Sort By:

Anonymous 1 Reviews
We had an amazing Wedding Day! I loved working with Nicole and Heather! They were extremely helpful making recommendations about Vendors and helping us create and execute the vision that we had for our special day! We were able to talk with them about what we wanted our Wedding Day to look like and they helped us make it into something even better and more beautiful than I could have imagined! They were there for us when we needed advice and help! They ran our 'Day Of' which allowed for us to enjoy our special day with our family and friends and without stress! I would happily recommend Allen/Williams Events to anyone planning their Wedding!
Wedding: 1+ year ago
4.7/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5

gabmarie10... 4 Reviews
Nicole and Heather did a great job on our wedding day! It was a little hard to get ahold of them sometimes, they are both busy ladies, but they were able to come with us to all of our tastings and our appointments, and they did a great job.
Wedding: 03/16/2013
  • Flexibility:  5.0
OMG! Nicole and Heather are so great! I hired them for their "Little Monty" package, and they really took it from there! They helped with my budget, photographer, and flowers, and the ideas they came up with were amazing! They even gave ideas for fun wedding games to put my guests at ease. People are still talking about how much fun they had! It would not have been possible without Nicole and Heather!
Wedding: 10/06/2012

Elisa 1 Reviews
Nicole was our DOC for our wedding. Our wedding was at an unconventional venue, so there was a lot more coordination needed than usual (renting tables, unique d├ęcor, etc). Nicole has very good taste, which made us very comfortable with having her make day-of decisions on our behalf. She was also very organized and several of our vendors gave us unsolicited feedback that they enjoyed working with her.
Wedding: 09/14/2012
4.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  3.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  4.0
It was a pleasure working with Nicole! We had a few misups that were unfortunate but she rectified them as soon as she was notified! She is very professional and really values her business and clients appreciation of her work. I rate her very highly as a wedding planner. I have no doubt that she strives for the best.
Wedding: 09/08/2012
0.0/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  0.0
  • Responsiveness:  0.0
  • Professionalism:  0.0
  • Value:  0.0
  • Flexibility:  0.0
My mom had made an appointment with Nicole for an initial meeting to see if she was the right fit to help plan my wedding. Nicole knew that we were coming from the suburbs (almost an hour) downtown to meet her. We confirmed the appointment and waited almost a half hour and she never showed. We called to see if maybe she was running late - nothing. no answer. What a waste of an afternoon - especially when you have very very limited time to plan a wedding and loosing an afternoon isn't ok.. Then, the next morning (not even a phone call back or a text the same day!) she sent the below to my mom.

I am very sorry. Because of this, I am closing this business to focus on my medical practice which as of late had taken all of my attention. I was in a
n emergency surgery at the time of your appointment until very late. Please talk to Deborah at Art of Imagination, Zuzus petals floral, Style Matters D
Js, and Studio This IS photography. They will take excellent care of you. Again, you won't have to worry about future clients. I don't have any. I am
very sorry that I offended you with my absence. You have every right to be angry.

Ummmm ... Ok?! So you're a doctor by day and a wedding planner by night? Completely unacceptable, unprofessional and insulting. Don't go with this company. There are PLENTY of other planners that have respect for you and your time. Absolutely disgusting.
Allen/Williams Events responded with the following comments:
I am now in private practice and only do weddings for very close friends, family and private referrals. Good luck. I CAN be a doctor and planner.
Wedding: 09/03/2012

Anonymous 1 Reviews
I am extremely pleased with the services provided by Allen/Williams Events. Nicole is very professional and easy to work with. She and her assistant arrived early to make sure everything was in order.
Wedding: 1+ year ago

Tiffany 1 Reviews
Nicole is soooo super fantastic. After responding to my thousands of emails she deserves a big thank you. Heather is the calming force in this team. I love them. Seriously love them.
Wedding: 08/04/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nicole was hired as my day of coordinator as I was having a small, intimate wedding at home and didn't want to worry about coordinating details the day of the wedding. Nicole went above and beyond the call of duty. She directed the entire rehearsal, helping to enhance the flow of the day with her own tips and tricks. She made everyone feel comfortable and confident in her ability. She called all of my vendors beforehand to ensure that they were arriving at the times scheduled, which took a major load off of me. The day of the wedding, she helped everyone with the flowers and places, which was hectic because we were all crammed into small rooms in my house. And she went above and beyond what her expected duties were and went to the reception site to ensure that everything was ready there. Her contract only called for her to work at the ceremony site. She also stayed through most of the reception, facilitating our entrance to the room and helping us with the cake cutting ceremony. I would highly recommend her to any bride looking for a thorough, hard-working wedding planner with a bubbly but soothing personality who is able to anticipate the needs of her bride on her wedding day. My day was so stress-free and that was mainly because of Nicole's hard work.
Wedding: 06/09/2012
4.2/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.0
  • Professionalism:  4.5
  • Value:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.0
Nicole & Heather were extremely helpful and made my wedding day run smoothly. They carefully helped set up all the decorations that I had worked so hard on and put my mind at ease about the whole day.
Wedding: 05/19/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nicole and Heather were great! They went with me to every appointment, negotiated me discounts with my vendors, and even took me to the florist's wholesale store for my favors! I basically didn't have to worry about anything. Everything looked beautiful and went perfectly smooth on the day. I highly recommend Allen/Williams Events.
Wedding: 04/14/2012
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nicole Williams was an absolute pleasure to work with. I hired Allen/williams as my day of planner and they were spectacular. If you are looking for someone to help manage your wedding day-of and also help you get things in order prioir to, this is your girl.
Wedding: 09/04/2011
4.6/5.0
  • Quality of Service:  4.5
  • Flexibility:  4.5
Allen/Williams Events was absolutely wonderful! They took away all my stress and gave me the wonderful gift of a stress-free wedding day. I got to enjoy my wedding and not have to worry about timetables, mishaps or anything. All our family and friends cannot stop talking about how perfect our wedding was, we can't thank them enough!
Wedding: 08/20/2011
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Nicole and her partner, Heather, were outstanding wedding planners. We selected the "day of" package, but Nicole provided services above and beyond what that would normally entail. Their package was an outstanding value for the very reasonable cost. They were attentive, professional, and anticipated our needs througout the weekend. Nicole is lovely, personable, and incredibly organized. She clearly loves weddings and it shows in the personalized service she provides. Heather is calm (especially when frazzled brides need it), assertive, and wonderful under pressure. We would wholeheartedly recommend Allen/Williams Events to any Chicagoland bride.
Wedding: 10/29/2010
4.8/5.0
  • Value:  4.0
  • Flexibility:  5.0
Thanks for being professional and providing us your great wedding services!
Wedding: 08/21/2010
  • Flexibility:  5.0
I thoroughly enjoyed working with the professionals at Allen/Williams. Nicole was attentive, helped SO much with my designs, and even saved me money! Highly recommended!
Wedding: 12/05/2009
 312-493-2500
Please let this vendor know
you found them on WeddingWire