Patisserie Lille

Flexibility
Profile Picture
Private User
2+ years ago

I loved worked with Patisserie Lille. They were attentive to my questions and changes throughout the wedding planning process. Many guests came up to me and complimented the cake and how good it was. It was so fresh and moist and I loved it. I will be going back for my anniversary cake as well. I also worked with them to make a groom's cake as a suprise for the groom and it was a hit. My wedding cake was 5 tiers and was amazing. We made each tier a different flavor and it was great working with them overall.

Services Used: Wedding Cake
LOCATION
2451-i9 Centreville Road, Herndon, VA 20171

Sweet & Savory Pastries

Lille brings a wonderful European flavor to the community, offering exquisite desserts that you will not find anywhere else. Everything from the hand-rolled truffles, desserts, and hors d'oevures, are made at the patisserie.

In 2007, Five-Diamond Award Winning Pastry Chef, Dalo De La Paz, took ownership of Patisserie Lille and has since been serving Northern Virginia  with delicious delicacies.

Having worked for 15 years at the Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts worldwide, Chef Dalo is able to create everything from an elegant wedding cake to a sculpture made from chocolate.

Chef Dalo is also a Pastry Chef Instructor at L'Academy de Cuisine in Maryland. He has also made a special guest appearance on the Food Network's "Follow That Food."

We are located in the Herndon Clocktower between Chuck-E-Cheese and the Clocktower Animal Hospital, at 2451-I9 Centreville Road, Herndon, VA 20171. Please feel free to Mapquest us, E-mail, or call for more information!

+/- read less