Divine Pastry and Catering

Responsiveness
Professionalism
Value
Flexibility

Divine Pastry and Catering is a best kept secret! They catered my event of over 300 people on October 3, and I cannot express how very delightful the hot food and pastries were! Overall, the presentation of the delicacies looked so beautiful, and tasted even more heavenly! The professionalism and cleanliness of this catering company was excellent. One of the owners, Patricia, has talent beyond belief as she envisioned my needs perfectly and produced an absolutely fantastic array of sweets, tarts, french pastries, and a beautiful cake from the floor up! Divine Pastry and Catering even used the finest of natural ingredients that melted in my mouth. Everything I asked for was done beyond my expectations. My guests were happy, satisfied, and amazed all at the same time. I will DEFINATELY call on Divine Pastry and Catering for my next formal event. Thanks Divine...you're the best the DC metro area has to offer by far!!!

Services Used: Catering, Wedding Cake
LOCATION
8585 Greenbelt Rd, Greenbelt, MD 20770

divine food

Divine Cakes and Catering produces absolutely beautiful high quality wedding cakes, grooms cakes, desserts and pastries, chocolate display sculptures, hot and cold foods, bridal dessert baskets, and much more using the finest all natural and/or organic ingredients. We offer free tastings and presentations. Reasonable pricing. Book a divine tasting ... read more
Divine Cakes and Catering produces absolutely beautiful high quality wedding cakes, grooms cakes, desserts and pastries, chocolate display sculptures, hot and cold foods, bridal dessert baskets, and much more using the finest all natural and/or organic ingredients. We offer free tastings and presentations. Reasonable pricing. Book a divine tasting today!
+/- read less