Clarissa

Value
4.3
Flexibility
4.3

I had just visited another “bridal salon” in downtown Walnut Creek which was a huge disappointment (and another review altogether). This was my 3rd attempt at finding my dress and I was on the verge of tears, when my friend suggested we look at Clarissa’s. We called ahead to let them know we were coming, but without an appointment they said they may not have time to help us but we were welcome to look around. I walked in, and immediately was greeted by the owner. I think she could tell by the look on my face, I was not enjoying my dress shopping experience, and began to ask me what I was looking for. I described what I liked and didn’t like and she met me in the dressing room. Without me looking through the dresses, she had pulled 3 gowns that I loved (in different price ranges) and I knew the 2nd gown was MY dress. I would have never chosen this dress (key hole backs were not on my radar) on my own yet I loved it and how it looked on me.

Alterations were a breeze as well, Eugenia knows what she is doing and my dress fit perfectly. She even fixed the hole in the veil I desperately wanted that could not find anywhere else. I can’t comment on their selection (since I didn’t even browse their rack) and yes, the dresses they carry are expensive but the same designers dress is another shop is the same price (trust me, I called around to check).

Overall the experience I had was great. I did end up spending more money than I planned to spend but it was worth it.

Services Used: Dress & Attire