1643 Industrial Parkway W, Hayward, CA 94544 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Garnet and Grace

GARNET + grace is perfect for brides needing a last minute wedding dress, for frugalista brides on a budget, or for anyone looking for a great price on a designer wedding dress. You can save up to 60% on retail prices… every day!

We carry today's best designer wedding dresses, including Allure Bridals, Maggie Sottero, Stella York, Jasmine Bridals, Kenneth Winston, Rosa Clara and more. Our selection is always changing so we can bring you the top trends in bridal.

Follow Garnet and Grace on

1 User photo

Garnet and Grace 1

Cheyenne G · Getting married on 11/13/2020

Perfect fit

I went into Garnet and Grace just to try different styles and see what I liked. They were fully booked, but Olivia (one of the consultants) was wrapping up an appointment and said she could help me out before her next appointment arrived. I told her what I was looking for and she grabbed a few dress I described. We both decided to try the sizing of the first one grabbed and when she helped put it on me, it was PERFECT. The fit was amazing. I was trying not to say "okay I'm done this is it" but at that moment I fell in love with that dress. Olivia helped me find the perfect belt to bling it up and the best veil. I AM SUPER EXCITED to wear my dress on my wedding day and I would HIGHLY recommend that EVERYONE make Garnet and Grace your first shop stop. It was my first and only.

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Julie Ann

Julie Ann · Getting married on 08/21/2020

Recommend!

Had an amazing experience with Garnet + Grace! They were so professional, especially leading up to the appointment. My consultant Gabby was super attentive and made me feel comfortable and confident throughout the process. I had originally booked 2 bridal appointments for the day with Garnet + Grace being my very first wedding dress shopping experience and had to cancel the 2nd one. Gabby had me practice walking down the room with my dad while wearing our favorite gown. And that was it! I found my dress and I absolutely love it! I definitely recommend Garnet + Grace! Thank you for the fun and memorable experience.

Sent on 10/04/2019

Melissa · Married on 07/12/2019

July 2019 wedding

I bought my wedding dress here because they were the ONLY place that had a blush wedding dress. Every other place I looked at had dresses in ivory, champagne, nude, but not blush. I fell in love with my dress the first time I saw it on display at the store window. I came in during my appointment and was given 5 different dresses to try on but I still chose the one blush one at the window. The dresses they hold in the store is what you get, you cannot choose a specific color or size and have them order it from the designer. That's how they are able to keep their prices so affordable. My dress was from 2 seasons ago, but was new and exactly what I was looking for. It was a couple sizes too big but I knew I had to get it altered anyway because any wedding dress I bought would have to altered to fit my 5'1'' petite frame. They also recommended me to a very talented and affordable alternation specialist. They also gave me $200 off if I bought the dress right there and then. I was sold!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Award

Garnet and Grace Pricing

Garnet and Grace Price Rates

Garnet and Grace FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly, Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Garnet and Grace 1
    $200 off your wedding dress on your 1st visit!
    Fall in love with one of our dresses on your 1st visit and save $200!!!

• 1643 Industrial Parkway W Hayward, 94544 See on map