Arranged by Patrice - Wedding Ideas Now

Profile Picture
Linda
1 Review
10/04/2014

Patrice took over my 40-guest, 3-day destination wedding in Cambria about six weeks before the date. I had much of the big stuff in place but became overwhelmed by the details in the end. After a minor meltdown I decided to try to hire someone to string all the details together. Patrice stepped in and did a fabulous job to make my vision become a reality. She did a great job of negotiating with vendors and eliminating unnecessary costs. In some cases she even brought in her own staff, who were extremely polished and professional. This also saved money! I would estimate that her interventions saved a few thousand dollars and didn't compromise quality in anyway. She also has a great eye for detail and really works to understand your vision. She brought artistic flair and professionalism to every aspect of the event. Finally, she was very patient with me but also kept me on track, politely pushing me to make decisions when I needed to. When I rearranged the seating chart she calmly rolled with the details, then when I discovered I left someone off the list she changed it again at the last second (after 11 pm the night before the wedding) and didn't complain a bit.
The wedding and reception ran like clockwork. I didn't have to think about a thing, the food was great, the staff performed and my husband and guests all had a great time. My only regret was not taking her advice to hire a professional photographer. Thanks again, Patrice. I am very happy with the way our event turned out.

Services Used: Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning
LOCATION
San Luis Obispo - Santa Barbara Counties, CA
BLOG

Dream Plan Celebrate

Welcome and Congratulations!

Planning celebrations is not just about your wedding day; it is about the journey you take getting there.  When the planning process starts to become frustrating and stressful then it is time to take a deep breath and relax.  The planning should be as fun as the celebration.

Choosing to enlist a ... read more

Welcome and Congratulations!

Choosing to enlist a consulting service might be your first step into making the planning experience a joyful celebration all on its own.  So when you are looking at different consultants, use your intuition.  Trust is the most important consideration....will you be able to get along with the consultant that you have hired?!?  Trusting your consultant to create your dream day so you can relax is always the goal!

If we here at Arranged by Patrice can be of service to you, we would love to help.  We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Patrice