Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. Reviews

3 | Washington, DC

3 Reviews for Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I had our brunch wedding reception in the Lincoln Library room at the Trump Hotel in early December 2017 - guest count was around 30 people. We had a great experience working with the catering staff to pick out our brunch menu, and they helped us set up our decorations as well the afternoon before the wedding. They were flexible in providing us with food options (breakfast and lunch) we wanted and offered the most extensive menu compared to other places we initially checked out. We even worked with their pastry chef, who prepared our delicious wedding cake. We worked with their audio and visual team (PSAV) who helped us with playing our playlists from our iPad in the Lincoln Library as we didn't want a DJ. They also provided us with a Mercedes Sprinter van to help our wedding party get to and from the church. We stayed there two nights and were very pleased with the quality of the rooms, too. My room was perfectly sized to allow the bridal party to get ready together the morning of my wedding with the hair and makeup artist. Overall, we loved the venue, food, exceptional customer service, professionalism, responsiveness, affordability, and appreciated how beautiful the building is, especially at Christmastime with the large tree in the lobby. Our guests loved the venue and food, too, and many of them commented it was the best wedding reception food they had.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Alex · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I had our cocktail hour and reception here and it was amazing. Even my husband, who is not a fan of the president couldn't deny the beauty of the hotel. Their services to prepare for our big day were phenomenal, as was the event coordinator. Our guests were blown away by the wedding. My husband and I felt treated like royalty by the hotel on our wedding weekend. I was deciding between the Trump Hotel or Hay Adams and there was absolutely no comparison. We did the rehearsal dinner at the Hay Adams and the first time I met the gentleman who ran the event was when I arrived. Contrast that with the Trump hotel, which called me minutes after I initially sent my first email inquiring about their wedding packages. I highly recommend this venue and their prices are more than reasonable compared with the other five star hotels in D.C.

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 09/24/2016

We could not have been more pleased with our experience at the Trump Hotel. The venues for the ceremony and reception were gorgeous, the food was delectable, the accommodations were elegant and the service was attentive yet unobtrusive. Mickael Damelincourt, the General Manager, and David Anderson, the Director of Catering, went to extraordinary lengths to ensure that the event would be magical. They promised to exceed our expectations and they succeeded!

Sent on 10/10/2016