Imagine your perfect event - stained glass windows, a gleaming white pergola, our stunning ballrooms and 83 acres of picturesque grounds make the William F. Bolger Center the perfect venue for making memories.
Schedule a site tour today and let us show you why the William F. Bolger Center has been voted “Best Couples Choice” three years in a row by Wedding Wire. Our expert catering sales team is ready to walk you through your planning, step by step, with elegant packages or custom menus for your every need.
For additional information, check out our website at bolgercenter.com or call our catering department at 301-983-7765!
Recommended by 95% of couples
Renee · Married on 11/29/2014
My daughter was married at the Bolger Center in late November 2014. It was as close to a flawless experience as a wedding can be.
1. The Venue – beautiful and peaceful. The grounds (86 acres) are well kept, even in late fall. My daughter’s ceremony and reception were held in the Stain Glass Room. The outside lighting coming through the stain glass windows provided a romantic visual effect.
2. The Food – the hors d’oeuvres served at the reception were absolutely delicious and nicely presented. The dinner was amazing! The chef is to be commended for preparing such an outstanding repast. The buffet breakfast the next morning was also very nice, with delicious omelets made to order, and a nice array of other breakfast items.
3. The Hotel – my room was small, but clean and comfortable, and for the price, a real deal, especially considering the proximity to DC. Other guests were also pleased with their rooms, and the ease of checking in.
4. The Staff – Excellent. Debbie Halpin, our event coordinator was extremely helpful. She was always prompt to reply to our email questions, and offered many suggestions to help make the event even more special. She was willing to work with us and her recommendations were right on target. Thank you Debbie! Mauricio Martinez, the Banquet manager was on top of every detail. He and his staff were attentive, courteous, professional, and efficient. Again, the chef – I can’t recall his name, put together an exceptional feast.
5. The Cost – We visited several other venues, and found that the Bolger Center was highly competitive with other facilities. But taking into account that Bolger provided a package deal and hotel accommodations, it was the hands-down winner.
Without a doubt, I would recommend the Bolger Center to anyone planning a special event.
Chanise · Married on 04/07/2018
The Bolger Center truly made my dream wedding come true! The planning process was a breeze due to their staff's professionalism and quick responses. Rhonda, who was our main point of contact was amazing from start to finish. Emails and phone calls were always answered within a timely manner. The day of staff were extremely accommodating and my guests were so impressed. I would not have changed a thing! We also had our rehearsal dinner here which was excellent.
Debbie · Married on 03/10/2018
AMAZING! We chose to have our son's Bar Mitzvah at the Bolger Center mainly to accommodate our out of town guests. I had no idea this property existed until we started exploring. First, planning with Rhonda and her staff was made easy and they met all of our needs. They helped with everything from choosing the rooms, to lighting, room setup, and the wonderful menu we put together for both kids and adults.
Our Bar Mitzvah service was held in the Overland Room which was so beautifully set up with a stage for my son and beautiful lighting coming through the stain glass. It was perfectly intimate! Everything (mic, tables, coat rack, etc.) was where it needed to be that morning.
For our party in the Stain Glass Hall, we had a kids buffet, adult cocktail and seated lunch service. The food was DELICIOUS!!!! The salmon, chicken, beef and vegan dishes received rave reviews. They were plated beautifully! The hors d'oeuvres were also delectable! We had seared tuna, lamb chops, stuffed mushrooms... also a beautiful Mediterranean Mezeh table. The room set up was GORGEOUS! My jaw literally dropped when I walked in. They had up-lighting in blue for my son. The set-up was perfect. Rhonda really knew how to fit us all in there comfortably. Our vendors loved working in this space! All of our centerpieces and "extras" were put right where we had discussed. The staff (front desk, servers, bar tenders, etc.) were all efficient, kind and professional
From our casual Friday & Saturday night dinners at the Pony Express (yum & fun!!) to the all-you-can-eat DELICIOUS breakfast, everything for our guests was at their fingertips. Many came right from the airport via taxi/Uber and never left the property.
This was such a positive experience that I have already booked our daughter's Bat Mitzvah at the Bolger Center and can't wait to celebrate there in 2.5 years.
Very Professional and Highly Recommended.
This is one of the more popular venues for a Bethesda-area Bar/Bat Mitzvah celebration or even a wedding or special event. As a videographer, I am often hired to cover these events, whether they are in the Franklin Room, the Pony Express or the Stained Glass Room. Each of the spaces has it's own special character and utility. The Pony Express has a large outdoor courtyard - great in good weather for cockails; The Franklin Room is large and can accommodate bigger guest lists and has lots of parking near to the building. The Stained Glass Room is in the high rise hotel proper. Whichever space my clients choose, they always end up having a successful event perhaps because the staff is friendly and helpful and vendors have plenty of space and easy access to set up their equipment. I have scores of keepsake videos made at The Bolger Center and my clients are happy. It doesn't get better for me - especially because the venue is just 10 minutes from my house. Hope to see you there soon.
Great location to host an event, also great location for photographs