Electric Events DC

Gaithersburg, MD View map

Not your typical "Wedding DJ" company, Electric Events DC specializes in thinking outside the box, pushing the envelope, and transforming your special celebration into a one-of-a-kind event. We believe your Wedding should be different from every other one, reflecting your personality, style, and vision.

Utilizing the one-stop-shop approach, we're able to help you eliminate the stress of juggling multiple vendors, the hassle of signing multiple contracts, and stretch your budget even further by doing it all in-house so you have peace of mind.

From expert DJ's seemlessly mixing music, charismatic MC's that increase the energy without being cheesy or overbearing, intricate moving lighting and atmospheric uplighting, live ceremony musicians, elegant creative enhancements like floral decor, draping, and furniture to unique options like LED screens for a love story montage, event rentals like specialty dance floors and chairs, Magic Mirror Photo Experience, monogram projection, or a high-powered confetti cannon, we deliver like no other.

What really separates us from the competition is our creative event design, taking your ideas and concepts and bringing them to life, all matched with personal customer services and attention to detail. How about a choreographed bridal party dance, or a custom edited entrance video your guests will never forget? We're also got incredible party motivators and breakdancers if you want something different to pump up the party!

For a celebration you wish would never end and a packed dance floor all night long, look no further.

Don't settle for ordinary. You only get one shot - make it unforgettable.

ENTERTAINMENT DEMO VIDEO: http://vimeo.com/35430998

What lighting services do you provide?

Accent
Pinspotting
String
Uplighting
Wall Wash

What decor services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Drapery
Event Design
Setup
Venue Selection

What decor items are available?

Backdrops
Candles/Holders
Signage
Table Runners
Vases

• Daniel
    Daniel W. Married on 10/02/2021

A Great Experience

Chris was SUPERB! He rocked down the house at our wedding reception. He was a Major part of our unforgettable evening. He received many great remarks from our friends & family. He kept people dancing from start to finish. Some of our extended family wanted to leave early, but stayed until the end because they were having so much fun dancing. We HIGHLY recommend Chris, DJ 6’6 for your next big event.
  • Sandra
    Sandra Married on 09/04/2021

Great DJs for an all night dance floor!

Do not hesitate in hiring Electric Events for your wedding! They provided our ceremony music, uplighting, and a custom gobo signage, everything looked and sounded amazing!

JD was an amazing DJ, he had a great playlist for the cocktail hour and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. Everyone loved the music and stated how much fun they had dancing all night! JD also saved us on our first dance, where we mistimed the entrance. After one small reset gesture, JD flawlessly reset the song and we were back on track with no one the wiser!

Thanks Electric and JD!
  • Caroline
    Caroline U. Married on 05/21/2021

They Make Dreams Come True

I don't even have the words to describe how amazing Electric Events DC is. Brian and the entire Electric Events team transformed my dream of getting married under an enchanted garden of crystals and flowers and spend the night dancing in a glamorous, magical, setting an even more incredible reality. They created a fairytale setting for my guests and I to have a one of a kind wedding experience. From the unbelievable custom bar, to the over the top glamorous centerpieces, to my princess brooch bouquet, to the absolutely stunning photobooth - every single detail was absolutely perfect! Not only that, they saved the day for my cake when it showed up with all wilted flowers - without skipping a beat, Brian jumped in and added all new flowers and took the design to the next level. Words literally cannot describe how gorgeous my wedding was - all because of Electric Events DC. I know I'm biased in saying that I had the prettiest wedding but when a your high end venue asks you send them all the decor pictures because it was the most stunning wedding they've ever seen held there, you know you're not just imaging it.

On top of that, Brian and his team were AMAZING to work with. I had several date changes and guest count changes and they just rolled with the punches and were extremely accommodating and beyond kind and compassionate. They were SO MUCH FUN to work with as well, I'm genuinely going to miss working with them and chatting with Brian. You can tell he genuinely cares about his clients, he even stayed through the entire ceremony because he wanted to see my face when I got to see the reception space for the first time all decorated (I cried, a lot...I'm crying now thinking about it LOL). Brian and his team went above and beyond and blew my expectations absolutely out of the water.

When it comes to pricing, they can't be beat. Honestly, I think they charge too little for all the work they do. They can work with any budget and create something absolutely out of this world for you! I give them 29038490283490283/5 stars! Definitely hire this INCREDIBLE company for all of your events! I know I will absolutely be working with them for any party I through!!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Glamour N'Glitz Events Glamour N'Glitz Events Wedding Planners

Electric Events did our clients lounge wedding last year. They brought the best furniture and lighting that really brought the whole event to life. Super easy to work with. What a great team!

DC's Bridal Hair Makeup and Spa Party DC's Bridal Hair Makeup and Spa Party Wedding Hair & Makeup

Awesome fun times with EE. What else can be said!! They have been around for 15 years for a reason :)

Anchor Pictures Anchor Pictures Wedding Videographers

Electric Entertainment was a pleasure to work with and did a fantastic job DJing at a wedding we worked. They were definitely the best DJ we've worked with, creating an environment that was not only fun for the guests but also ideal for pictures. Their unique approach to getting everyone on the dance floor and engaging with the bride and groom to get the party going was great and exhibited a truly skilled vendor. Would highly recommend Electric Entertainment.

8595 Grovemont Circle Gaithersburg, MD, 20877
3019288106
Location of (Electric Events DC)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding