Electric Events DC Reviews

Electric Events DC 5
Electric Events DC 6
Electric Events DC 7

Samantha Mundie · Married on 10/13/2018

Hire Blake For Your Wedding!!

From start to finish, Brian & Blake were so professional and responsive! Blake seriously MADE THE PARTY happen at our wedding. I wouldn't change anything about the entertainment that night. Blake did such a fantastic job keeping everyone on the dance floor. We all loved his energy and I want to plan another event just so I can hire them again! Thanks for making my party-wedding dream come to life!

Emily · Married on 08/19/2018

We got married August 2018 and DJ Blake was fantastic. He walked us through everything before the wedding and made us feel comfortable with the schedule and song selection and everything. He did an awesome job and the dance floor was packed all night and the music was great. All our guests kept commenting how great the DJ was and that the music was so good and the dancing was so much fun. We were all exhausted by the end of the night from all the dancing but we had so much fun! He also made sure everything behind the scenes ran smoothly and coordinated with out planner, photographers and venue so that everything was timed perfectly. He clearly knows what he is doing and we highly recommend him!

Ankita · Married on 07/29/2018

The team of Electric Events DC is just fantastic. They are really very professional and great people to plan your big day with. Brian is definitely the best at what he does. We can not believe he brought every single guest on the dance floor and his song selection was just superb. He played a perfect mix of bollywood and english numbers. The wedding flower arrangements and bouquets were so beautiful. We highly recommend the company for your event. Their price is very reasonable and trust me the team members will accommodate your every need with a super smiling face. We and our guests just loved them. Thanks Brian!!!!!!
    -Ankita & Daniel

Electric Events DC 8
    Electric Events DC 9
    Electric Events DC 10
    Electric Events DC 11

Jessica · Married on 06/09/2018

Our bistro lights were beyond perfect :)

Lisa · Married on 05/05/2018

Electric Events made our wedding what it was. That is all I need to say....
    Seriously though, everyone LOVED DJ Ramzy and raved about the mirror photobooth with multiple templates that Electric Events provided for us at our wedding. Furthermore, Electric Events helped our wedding turn into a fairy tale wedding with the use of their uplighting, drapery and linenes. If you ever struggle with hyping up a crowd or creating a beautiful ambience for your party, my husband and I highly recommend Electric Events. They have everything and more that you could ever asked for (I know this from first hand experience) and are very professional and efficient in what they do. --super extra happy bride!

Saira · Married on 01/13/2018

Pinterest wedding Indeed:
    I was introduced to Brian with Electric Events by my wedding planner. Although I did go in to see Brian at his office and showed him all the Pinterest pics that I invisioned my wedding to be, I had my concerns. Electric events would be the ones doing all the decor for my ceremony and the reception- including all the bridal flowers. I had seen Brian's work online and knew that he was reputable but really was not sure what I would get until the day of. Because we had spent most of our budget on the venue, our decor budget was modest - to say the least. Given the lack of funds needed for the Pinterest wedding decor and not really knowing the final product, I was definitely a little nervous.
    However, on my wedding day , I was elated and honestly moved to tears when I saw the ceremony and the reception room. The decor was exactly as I invisioned it. The bridal bouquets and the centerpieces were an exact replica of the pics I had provided. They were simply gorgeous! I am really not sure how Brian did it all on my limited budget but I am truly grateful to him and his team ( Electric Events) who made my dream a reality. Thank you Brian!!!

Patricia · Married on 11/11/2017

I recently had the pleasure of working with Brian and Electric Events DC for my wedding in November. So professional and on their game! The Master of Ceremonies and DJ combo was perfect for my now-husband and I given the various favorite music styles and genres. Brian has a very unique way of dispersing the music/dancing throughout the evening with food courses served in between the fun! It was a wonderful approach to keep the night lively and guests moving. We also had a trio during the ceremony and cocktail hour which was just lovely and set the perfect tone for our wedding. I will say too, that it was Brian who saved us and brought in a ton of lighting to help set the mood in what would have been a pitch-dark backyard. Would definitely work with Brian and his team again, and would recommend him to anyone.

Cassidy · Married on 10/07/2017

My husband and I LOVED working with Brian and his team at Electric Events DC for our wedding. We could not have asked for a better experience. Brian really took the time to get to know us and to learn about the vibe we were going for at our wedding. He took our feedback, gave us some amazing ideas and gave us an experience we will never forget. Our friends/family could not stop raving about the great mix of music and overall energy that Brian brought to the night. Not to mention the dance floor and furniture they brought looked amazing. Electric Events DC delivered on every promise and I highly recommend working with them for any occasion.

Electric Events DC 12
    Electric Events DC 13
    Electric Events DC 14

erin · Married on 09/30/2017

DJ Ramzy was the BEST! Our wedding was so fun and it was in large part to the awesome music. Thanks so much!

Michelle · Married on 12/10/2016

Brian and team set up our draping, lighting and chuppah, as well as helped us figure out the best flow for our timeline such as when to do the first dance and the hora. The room and chuppa looked gorgeous, beautiful. We also hired DJ Ramzy for our wedding and he was AMAZING!! Everything we were looking for in a DJ, who also acted as an MC as well. He kept us all dancing until 1 in the morning. I'd recommend him to everything.

Lisa · Married on 11/11/2016

Brian has a great company with Electric Entertainment. He was very patient and responsive with my five billion emails. I wanted something very specific done with my venue and the lighting. I spoke with several companies searching for the right fit and Brian delivered! He knows what he is talking about and knows his business. I appreciate his straightforward approach, he does not sugar-coat things but tells you exactly what can and can't be done. He has a lot of services to offer, which was very helpful. He offers furniture, a fairy tale dance floor, pipe and drape, center piece items... so much!

DJ Magic and MC Todd did a terrific job at our reception! Unfortunately, we didn't get to meet them until just before we were announced into our wedding reception but they were fantastic! (We met with Brian before the wedding day but not the actual DJ and MC of the wedding.) We did not have a wedding day coordinator but MC Todd took the reigns. He kept things running on time and checked in with us a few times to make sure we were OK with the flow. DJ Magic had people constantly on the dance floor and having fun. MC Todd had some fun tricks to get us and our guests on the dance floor and he had an awesome "goodbye hug circle" at the end of the reception for our farewell, which we loved (we chose not to have a send-off). There was a great mix of music, DJ Magic totally read our guests and the songs they wanted. The up-lighting was also done perfectly. I was so thrilled, it was more than I could have hoped for. We could not have expected anything more from this service. Thank you!

Susan · Married on 11/05/2016

Electric Entertainment was the BEST decision we made with our wedding. We used them for draping, uplights, sound and DJ. Everything was perfect and Brian was extremely professional, fair and responsive! Our DJ, Ramzy was AMAZING and we were told by multiple guests that he was the best wedding DJ they had ever seen/heard. He also acted as our MC and kept the timeline on track, got everyone dancing and was mixing live. It felt like we were at a club and he played amazing music. We had the absolute best day and it was because of Ramzy and the entire Electric Entertainment team for making our venue gorgeous and super fun!

Linda · Married on 10/08/2016

Brian and the staff of Electric Entertainment made our wedding. People say it's the food or the flowers but that's simply not true...it's the music. And when you have a DJ who gets and keeps the people on the dance floor until the very last moment of the event, you know you picked the right company. Brian handled every detail and made it so easy for us. From the ceremony music to introductions to speeches and dancing, he never let down even for a moment. Our guests have been to many weddings, and many told us that we had the best DJ they had ever experienced. EE can also handle your lighting and linens and any extras (we had a photo booth) and each element is reasonably priced and was hassle free. I almost wish I had another wedding to plan so we could hire them again. Perfection!!

Ashley · Married on 10/01/2016

Electric Entertainment is the best in the biz! We had Blake as our DJ/MC, and he was amazing. High energy, kept the crowd engaged & on the dance floor! We met with Blake before the wedding to go over the flow of events & what type of reception we were going for. He definitely delivered on all of our requests! We were also able to send in song requests ahead of the wedding, which was perfect! Highly recommend EE for any of your DJ, MC, decor, rentals, and lighting needs.

Caleb · Married on 08/20/2016

Electric Entertainment was extremely smooth to work with and provided top notch service. Brian was very accommodating in customizing a full service package to meet our specific wedding needs and we couldn't have been happier. It was awesome to find a one-stop-shop of great value for both DJ and lighting & decor. Dinner bistro lighting and dance floor up-lighting turned out beautifully and we received tons of compliments on the DJ for a great night of dancing. EE is highly recommended!

Steven · Married on 07/03/2016

I have worked with electric entertainment for first my bar mitzvah and then booked them for my wedding! I can't say enough good words about these guys. Not only were they so reasonably priced but I never had to worry about a thing; I called and booked them and they contacted me and told me everything they needed! They are amazing! I highly recommend everyone use Electric Entertainment.

Erin · Married on 12/31/2015

Electric entertainment and Brian Wasser were absolutely outstanding during our wedding! The theme of our wedding was a winter wonderland and he turned it into a fairytale. The best part was all of Electric entertainment had so much fun doing what they do. You can tell they all enjoy their job and working with people. I would highly recommend this company to anyone no matter what type of party you are hosting!

Joe · Married on 07/11/2015

Electric Entertainment proved to be a great choice for our wedding DJ. Brian and his partner did a great job with music selection and kept the party entertained as the MC. We have heard many compliments about them from people that were in attendance. I would highly recommend them as your DJ choice for a wedding or any other event.

Lauren · Married on 07/11/2015

Highly recommend this company! I had a great experience with them at my wedding. The DJ got the party started with enthusiasm and energy. Also note that they do much more then just DJ services, such as offering lighting services and basically anything else decor wise that you could think of. I also had the DJ for ceremony music and it went off without a hitch. They are true professionals. Our DJ suggest a fun game that was like a question& answer for bride and groom which really made our reception extra special. My guests after my wedding continuously rave about enjoying watching the game and comment how fun the music and DJ was.

• W

Whitney · Married on 01/03/2015

Picking a DJ was difficult for my husband and I because I feel a DJ really sets the mood for a wedding. I felt most comfortable using a DJ we heard about through word-of-mouth instead of picking someone random. We contacted Brian after hearing about his company through friends. He was quick to respond and very easy to work with! I was so appreciative that he drove a far distance just to meet me at our venue since he had never been there before. He worked with me to create my Winter Wonderland vision and it was perfect! I was so happy with the lighting and the snowflakes on the ceiling. Magic was our DJ and Todd was our MC. They were both very friendly and worked great together as a team. Todd made me feel comfortable and was so helpful when I told him "I forget everything we talked about!" He told me not to worry because that's why he was there. He helped to make the whole night run smoothly, on schedule, and as planned.

My husband and I could not have been more pleased with Electric Entertainment. I would recommend them to all of my friends planning a wedding. They are professional, flexible, and considerate of your ideas to making your wedding reception exactly how you want. If you want your wedding party to dance, Electric Entertainment really knows how to make this happen. I truly believe our wedding would not have been the same without them! Thank you!

The DJ and decorations were fantastic. I wanted a winter wonderland and they made it happen. I would highly recommend them to anyone. They were extremely responsive and met with us in person a few times to go over details.

Kari · Married on 11/08/2014

Electric Entertainment was the PERFECT choice for our wedding. We first met with Brian, the CEO, to talk about our vision and decide what we were really looking for. He met with us at the hotel to look at the space and talk through ideas that would make the night memorable for everyone. We were also welcomed to his work space to see what else he offered in terms of lighting, music and more.

We ended up using Electric Entertainment for our up-lighting and our music. Brian was always patient with us as we tried many different combinations to hit that perfect dusty pink color we knew we wanted for our night. Blake was recommended as our DJ and he was the perfect choice. He was great at getting our guests on the dance floor and playing all our ridiculous requests for music. He was engaging and entertaining. He also met with us before our event understand our style and listen to our requests.

I am so happy that we decided to use Electric Entertainment. Our wedding would not have been the same without them. I would 100% recommend them to our friends and family for any special occasion.

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2014

We used Electric Entertainment as the DJ at our reception and to provide music for our ceremony. Nick was our DJ and we also had Brian as our emcee. I can honestly say that our wedding would not have been the same without either of them!

Both Nick and Brian were extremely responsive throughout our entire planning process. As we had never planned a wedding before, they gave us so many ideas (both for music, but also for lighting, decor, linens, tables, chairs, etc.), without being overbearing. They helped us fine tune our day of timeline to make things run more smoothly. On the day of the wedding, we had given them permission to make everything flow well and to keep us on track with our planned timeline, which they did such a great job of. They worked with us to plan the type of music that would be played at the reception prior to our wedding day, allowing us to relax and not have to worry about whether our DJ would play good music or not.

Both Nick and Brian were extremely friendly and we immediately felt comfortable working with them both from the very beginning. They both also had a genuine interest in making our wedding day the best day of our lives and making sure it was everything that we wanted. During and after the wedding we had so many of our guests comment on how great the DJ was and how they "made our wedding".

We are so grateful that we had both Nick and Brian at our wedding. I would, without hesitation, recommend them both for any friends or family looking for a DJ. If I ever need a DJ again, I will be sure to call Electric Entertainment!

Amanda · Married on 08/16/2014

Electric Entertainment and Brian was absolutely WONDERFUL on our wedding day. I don't even know where to start...

Before the big day, Brian would meet with us personally to discuss what we wanted. He had so many options to choose from, but would always help us narrow down what we wanted. He also met us at our hotel once to measure everything and make sure everything would fit.

They decorated our awkwardly shaped Ceremony Room to make it look symmetrical and absolutely STUNNING! He included blue dangling lights with drapping and I could not have asked for a more beautiful room to get married in!

Then, his little touches to our cocktail hour made the mood even more special. We had a Gobo light that was made by his company. Everyone could not stop talking about how cute it was.

Our reception hall was my favorite part. Brian and his team, drapped the whole room, provided the table cloths, napkins, LED bar, Goal post lighting, white dance floor, DJ and MC, and much much more. It was those little attention to details that Electric Entertainment paid attention to that made our night even more special. We had both a DJ and an MC. Our families were not ones to sit in the chairs and not dance, but Blake and Brian, the MC, definitely made our family and friends feel even more welcome to come get up and get their groove on. Our wedding was over a two weeks ago and our family and friends are STILL talking about it and everything that Brian and his team did.

Our hotel had their freight elevator stop working, but that did not stop Brian and his team from setting up everything we asked for. Their team carried EVERYTHING up stairs (which I'm sure is extremely heavy). They didn't let that stop them, and we couldn't thank them enough.

WE WOULD recommend Electric Entertainment to anyone and everyone that wants their event to amazing and to have their guest talk about it weeks after!

Thanks Electric Entertainment!

ashley · Married on 07/12/2014

We first heard about Electric Entertainment from family and friends. We checked out their website and was pleasantly surprised with how interactive and informative it was. Electric Entertainment is not your cookie cutter entertainment company. We found out that they offer DJ services, photo booths, photography, lighting, plus many other services. After we filled out the form on their website, Brian, the CEO of the company gave us a call. Brian was enthusiastic to work with us. Over the hour of our conversation we discussed venue, food, guest count, etc. almost as if he was an extra event planner. He put ideas and thoughts in my mind that I may not have thought about on my own. We booked instantly! Brian felt that MC Blake was the best option for our wedding. Over the next few months, we had numerous conversations with Brian and Blake to make sure our day was perfect. In all the planning process, Brian and Blake went above and beyond expectations and way beyond that of any other DJ company. We booked DJ, MC, lighting, photo booth, and photography all through Electric Entertainment. Brian also mentioned that he loves incorporating unique decorating styles to the venue, so we had the confidence in him to fully decorate the tent for our outdoor wedding. OH. MY. GOODNESS. The decorations were beyond incredible. He incorporated string lights, chinese lanterns, chandeliers, crystals, draping, and intelligent lighting all to the color theme of our wedding. It was truly a sight! Blake, our DJ and MC, not only played current, upbeat dance music, but he was on the floor dancing, leading the crowd, and incorporating his talent into our wedding. Brian and Electric Entertainment went above and beyond all of our expectations. After being a part of this incredible experience, we won’t even think about looking to another entertainment company in the future.