Glamour N'Glitz Events

$3,000 Package Price

$3,000 Package Price

Glamour N'Glitz Events LLC

Creating Unique and Eloquent Experiences

Choose Glamour N'Glitz Events LLC to take care of the details. Your wedding may be one largest, most complicated events you will ever be involved with. Don't become overwhelmed by the huge list of tasks you to need to complete. Get in touch with the wedding coordinators of Glamour N'Glitz Events to organize your wedding.

We offer Month of Coordination aka "Day of". Contact us a month prior to your wedding to have us look over your plans and contracts to ensure everything is in order. We will be at your wedding to make sure everything goes smoothly. Contact us now to schedule a one hour free consultation.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,325

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$4,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$45

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Bobbi L. Married on 02/23/2018
    Nageen was professional, friendly and great to work with!

Glamour N'Glitz Events's reply:

Thank you Bobbi it was a pleasure to work with you as well
    Amy Married on 07/02/2017
    Nageen and Amber were great! I opted for the month-of coordination and Nageen actually contacted me beforehand to get started. She is thorough and so personable. Having them allowed me to just enjoy the day without any worries and that is absolutely priceless.

Glamour N'Glitz Events's reply:

Thank you for letting us be part of your special day! We really enjoyed working with the two of you. Wish you two the very best!
  • User2865481 2+ years ago
    Nageen is absolutely a god send! I had an awful planner beforehand and she took on my wedding with no issue! We've actually become great friends and I can't wait to see how my wedding day turns out. She's super flexible, creative and a stickler for the details! She's made both me and my FH very happy by keeping us under budget and off the wedding ledge of crazy. You can't go wrong with hiring Nageen for anything she will blow your mind I promise you!

Glamour N'Glitz Events's reply:

Your wedding was simply a delight. Gorgeous outdoor garden venue with hints of glamour. Wishing the two of you the best!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

Deals

Glamour N'Glitz Events 1
Exclusive

Affordable Videography by Eric Affordable Videography by Eric Wedding Videographers

Nageen and The Glamour N'Glitz Events LLC team are great. They understand that every wedding is a production and without the team of vendors working together the production isn't flawless. I have worked with Nageen and her staff multiple times know they understand the in's and out's of a wedding day and timing to make things go smoothly. They are a great company to work with to make sure the couple is completely taken care of! They are an A+ 5 star company

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Lighthouse Lazer Lighthouse Lazer Wedding Favors

Glamour N'Glitz is simply a pleasure to work with! Nageen will bend over backwards to ensure 100% complete satisfaction, both for fellow vendors, as well as clients. She is meticulous with details and is highly professional in every aspect of event planning.

16484 Frederick Rd Woodbine, MD, 21797

Monday - Thursday 10 am - 6 pm Friday - 10 am - 2 pm Saturday & Sunday by appointment only
Location of (Glamour N'Glitz Events)

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding