34 Reviews for Glamour N'Glitz Events

Referrals (3)
Cultural (2)
Non-Religious (1)
29 Glamour N'Glitz Events Reviews

Nageen and Amber were great! I opted for the month-of coordination and Nageen actually contacted me beforehand to get started. She is thorough and so personable. Having them allowed me to just enjoy the day without any worries and that is absolutely priceless.

Profile Picture Amy, 7/2/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Nageen is absolutely a god send! I had an awful planner beforehand and she took on my wedding with no issue! We've actually become great friends and I can't wait to see how my wedding day turns out. She's super flexible, creative and a stickler for the details! She's made both me and my FH very happy by keeping us under budget and off the wedding ledge of crazy. You can't go wrong with hiring Nageen for anything she will blow your mind I promise you!

Profile Picture jasmine, 5/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

When we contacted Glamour N’Glitz, we had already started some of the planning but were soon overwhelmed by what seemed like a million things to do. From Day #1, Abby and Nageen were absolutely everything that we needed to turn the dream of our big day into a reality - professional, easy-going, creative, detail-oriented, and 100% committed to making it happen! Abby filled in the blanks with recommendations - offering great ideas to achieve our Family Game Night theme, lining up a fantastic caterer (that recommendation alone paid for the planning services!) and bartender, and organizing all the vendors and deliveries (including storing all of our reception items at her house while we honeymooned). Thank you for making our wedding day, as well as the weeks leading up to it, stress-free and perfect (even with the surprise snow that we woke to that morning)!

Profile Picture Nicole, 1/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nageen is very responsive, always quickly answering questions both from me and from people in my bridal party. She is also very fair. When she realized that my wedding would not need as much help as we originally talk, she gave me a small refund, even after I had already paid her! That was above and beyond what I have ever seen and I super appreciated it since we all know how expensive weddings are. Nageen and Tiffany both helped at my wedding and all I know is that I didn't have to worry about anything at all. It went flawlessly, exactly has I had envisioned and perhaps even better. I had about 230 people attend my wedding and everything went without a hitch.

Profile Picture Michelle, 12/10/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Cultural, Ceremony, Reception

Our experience with Nageen and her team was extraordinary in just about any way. Being a wedding DJ, I have seen personally many, many coordinators and event specialists and I chose them. You are buying more than the services, which they do in a world class way.....you are buying piece of mind and trust. There are no do-overs or re-takes so, there is a lot at stake. There are countless things to do planning the event, coordinating the vendors and it is all stressful. Nageen and her team literally removed that stress from us and allowed us to enjoy our special event without all the worrying. They allowed us to call the shots, do things our own way but guided us all along the way. The brought attention to things that they saw that could possibly be troublesome and suggestion solutions. They are extremely personable, professional and always had time for us, no matter how many times we may have asked the same question. I cannot recommend them any higher. World class service and care as much about your success as you do. These is a people focused, community strong company and they are a benchmark in this industry that few can match.

Profile Picture Russ & Stephanie, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Glamour N' Glitz was the perfect option for us when it came down to picking a wedding planner. I don't know what we would of done without Nageen and Abby. My mom (and myself) honestly would of lost our minds. They know just what to do and say when you're feeling lost and worried about the little things. They also gave us the choice to use their ceremony arch, which we ended up using and it was beautiful. If you're looking for a reliable & affordable planner for your event (not just for a wedding), they are your girls! Along with the rest of their team. I had the wedding I always dreamed of and we couldn't of done it without them! Thank you, Nageen and Abby! Xo

Profile Picture Carly, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Glamour N'Glitz events were wonderful to work with! Extremely responsive, professional and always available when any issues came up in the wedding planning process. They took care of everything on the actual wedding day, including decorating the venue which looked beautiful! Great company to work with for all your wedding planning and day of wedding coordination needs!

Profile Picture User7327327, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Abby was super helpful and very responsive throughout the whole process. She was calm, professional and had great ideas. We had a few issues on the wedding day (due to caterer), but Abby and Marwa were able to keep things running smooth and on time. They were great! Thank you!

Profile Picture Mary, 9/18/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Very professional and flexible. Responsive to suggestions and delivered a great product!

Profile Picture User7471206, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Nageen and her team are amazing! They were available and promptly responded to every concern a had for the entire planning process. Our discussions/planning took on the feeling of a friendship instead of working with a vendor. 48 hours prior to our wedding, a near hurricane situation threatened to derail our outdoor event and Nageen was already working on a backup plan and coordinating with the venue and other vendors before I was even aware of the weather switch and had contacted her about it. I can't say enough about how they went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. You would not be disappointed going with this company!

Profile Picture User7245739, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
4.7

If you are looking for a stress free day, Glitz-n-glamour is the best company to hire! No need to wonder if all the details have been taken care of...I guarantee they have!

Profile Picture Jolene, 8/20/16, 1 Review
4.2

Elena and Abby were a pleasure to work with. My wedding actually started 90 minutes late and some things needed to be changed around. These ladies worked extremely well with the banquet manager and kept a cool, calm demeanor during these changes. It was greatly appreciated!

Profile Picture Eshe, 7/30/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

There truly are not enough words to express my gratitude for Glamour N'Glitz events! Nageen and her assistant, Marwa, were my day-of/month-of coordinators, and not only were they perfectly professional, organized, detailed, sweet and fun, but they also SAVED my ENTIRE wedding day from ruin, as there happened to be torrential flooding rain that began 10 minutes prior to our outdoor ceremony. Since I wanted to try and wait out the rain (which was not to be waited out, haha) we ended up starting the ceremony 40 minutes late, which meant the entire evening (which had been perfectly planned to the minute) had to be re-worked, which Nageen and Marwa did immediately and flawlessly. The poor things were both drenched from running to all of us with umbrellas and working so hard! Even my husband, (the frugal one of the two of us, who originally wasn't crazy about the idea of hiring a coordinator) told me afterward that he was SO glad that we did, thanks to Nageen and Marwa! We even heard glowing things from our guests about them! I so appreciate them, and highly recommend them to every bride!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 7/30/16, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Both were wonderful to work with and we could not have made a better decision in whom we chose. From the start they were attentive and were the ones to inform us that our original venue had closed. They assisted us with finding another place and took a lot of the stress off of us the day of. I would highly suggest working with them if you are able

Profile Picture Kyle, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Nageen and Abby were awesome to work with! Very professional and easy going. I would suggest that you contact them for your wedding coordination needs.

Profile Picture Denise, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists

Nageen & Abby made my wedding day and the weeks leading up to it relatively stress free. the day of couldn't have gone smoother. They both were right there to help if I needed them. They successfully coordinated all of the vendors and everything went off without a hitch. I would reccomend them to my friends and family again for day of services. Thank you girls!

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/20/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Nageen is very good at what she does. She also kept me sane during the planning process. I wouldn't have been able to do anything close to what Nageen and Abby were able to put together for me with the decor. She made sure I had nothing to worry about from the day before and throughout the wedding day. Everything went very smoothly and turned out beautiful. I definitely recommend Glamour N’Glitz for any event planning services.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 5/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Both girls do wonderful and helped me every step of the way! They made my day wonderful and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a professional planner!

Profile Picture User6680488, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I am so happy I chose glamour N glitz for my day of Cordinators ! Not only were they amazing the always responded to my messages and concerns within minutes of sending any message ! I am so pleased !!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/4/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

It was a pleasure working with Nageen and the Galmour N Glitz team! Our wedding was on April 2nd, but I met Nageen 8 months or so prior. She was very knowledgeable and professional and was able to answer all my questions. The service cost is also extremely reasonable compared to what some other wedding coordinators charge. She knows what makes a wedding a success. As the days neared our wedding, we met with Nageen several times, she was always responsive via email, text and phone and was very flexible. She took a point in reading through all of the contracts with vendors. She was able to answer all of our questions, and help us plan our wedding accordingly from time lines to setting up the reception area/decorations after the ceremony. I couldn't have asked for a better wedding coordinator. I would definitely recommend Galmour N Glitz to all of my friends and family!

Profile Picture Darina, 4/2/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Nageen, Abby, and Alaina were amazing. They were very responsive, helpful, and affordable. I would not hesitate to reccomend them to for event planning!! Wonderful experience.

Profile Picture Julie, 10/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Cultural, Religious

Nageen and her coworkers were extremely helpful with coordinating and planning our wedding. They helped relieve a lot of stress I had leading up to the day of the wedding and on the wedding day. They were very knowledgeable with how the wedding day should run and had a time line in place, as well as table/ seating chart. I truly appreciate everything they did

Profile Picture Michelle, 8/21/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Glamour N Glitz Event was able to make our wedding dreams come true. From late night phone calls, addressing bridal party issues and overcoming issues with vendors, Glamour N Glitz Events deal with these issues and much much more. Even when it came down to finding a backup venue only weeks before the wedding when we were not sure if the planned venue could deliver on what was promised. In addition, when we had a change in idea or concept the owner was more than willing to accommodate. We look forward to contact Glamour N Glitz Events for our next life changing event.

Profile Picture Jason, 6/7/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

She goes out of her way for you! she even got me flip-flops on my wedding day when I forgot my own :-)

Profile Picture Caitlin, 5/16/15, 2 Reviews
3.7

Nageen made this a very smooth and wonder experience. She was on time and very professional, people-oriented and friendly. She was outgoing and personable. Maintained a cheerful and warm demeanor.
She and her team practiced good organizational and communication skills and was detail-oriented.

The entire team possessed outstanding craftsmanship, creativeness, great communication and encouragement throughout the entire process.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 9/14/13, 1 Review