25-300
Guest Capacity
Indoor/Outdoor
Venue Setting

About Sheraton Reston

The Sheraton Reston Hotel is the perfect location for your special event. Our Diamond Ballroom and two Junior Ballrooms have just been completely renovated to accommodate a social setting. The Diamond Ballroom features a lobby terrace overlooking the beautiful pool courtyard for a stunning backdrop for weddings or elegant social gatherings. Both Junior Ballrooms have natural lighting that endows a warm, comforting feeling to any event. I would like to invite you and your family to visit our hotel, so we can show you how our elegant surroundings can make your wedding special.

Our warm and friendly staff is dedicated to ensuring that your special event is everything you hoped it would be. Whether you are hosting an intimate celebration for 20 people or a grand wedding for 300 people, we can offer you unlimited possibilities that fit your personality and taste.

Categories: Wedding Caterer, Wedding Venue

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow Sheraton Reston on

8 Reviews for Sheraton Reston

Joanne was amazing at coordinating the reception and doing whatever I asked. She was always available and helped with everything. The food was amazing and the staff wonderful.

Profile Picture Katherine, 12/27/08, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

I went through the same the other bride did that wrote the previous review. I initially was working with one coordinator, but she left 2 months in. I went 6 months without someone working directly on my event as the hotel tried to find a suitable person for the job for the wedding coordinator at their hotel. In the meantime, the events manager was very responsive at answering any questions or concerns I had, but I did feel very uneasy. Especially when 3 months before my wedding they finally hired a wedding coordinator, Lilibeth. I was very nervous of having her work my wedding since she had not been with the hotel very long, but Lilibeth was wonderful. She was responsive, calming and did a GREAT job the day of the wedding, she set up everything beautifully and I could not have been happier. However, Lilibeth informed me I was her last wedding and she was leaving the Sheraton (personal reasons).

So the Sheraton Reston can't seem to keep a wedding coordinator, which is too bad for them because it makes them appear bad. However, the management is wonderful, the facility is beautiful and I couldn't have asked for more. The chef gave me 5 choices of chicken when only 2 were on the menu, and he cooked every single one for me. The room blocks were alittle bit on the pricey side, but I talked them down a little bit because of the economy. They also gave me their honeymoon suite for a MAJOR discount for an additional night, which was great. They were more than willing to accommodate any needs and would recommend them 100%, I just hope they find a great wedding coordinator!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/7/10, 5 Reviews

2 VIDEOS

Weddings & Social Events
1:34 minutes

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Always a pleasure working with this hotel. Next time I have something in VA they are top of the list!

Great location, staff, and food.

The Sheraton is very centrally located in a nice part of Reston and away from the crowds of Tysons. The staff is super helpful and we enjoyed working with them.

The Sheraton is a beautiful venue for any wedding. I was intrigued with the architectural design of the outside terrace which becomes a central point for all of the ballrooms. Jason Meringolo, the Director of Catering was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend him for anyones wedding!

76 PROS I KNOW

Events

11810 Sunrise Valley Dr, Reston, VA 20191   See On Map
703-262-5925 (phone)
Sheraton Reston is a wedding venue from Northern Virginia. We service weddings throughout the local area, including Maryland, DC, and Virginia. Sheraton Reston is a professional wedding venue that has been part of the Northern Virginia wedding industry for 7 years. We specialize in ceremonies, receptions, catering, and planning.