The Tuscan Wedding Reviews

The Tuscan Wedding 6
The Tuscan Wedding 7
  • Chantal

Chantal Diederix · Married on 09/07/2019

The Tuscan Wedding went above and beyond all expectations!

Daniela and Viola are two of the most professional, knowledgeable and patient women I've had the pleasure of meeting and working with. Coming from an event execution background myself I understand the high level of stress, preparation and organisation it takes to pull off a successful event. Hiring them was the BEST decision / money spent on the wedding, because they made sure everything was not just perfect, but also made me enjoy my own day, without any worries. Many times when they gave me other recommendations it always turned out 100% better, because they know what they are doing. All our guests were super impressed by their organisation, the way they would guide /inform our guests and their demeanour, always ready to help and jump in if needed. They filtered through over probably 300+ emails over the last year, and helped transform it into reality, something which went completely beyond anything I hoped to dream of. It was the perfect wedding, they were the perfect team for the job, and I would 100% vouch for the Tuscan Wedding Team, it will be the best money you will ever invest into your wedding.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Hi Guys,

We are extremely happy that your wedding turn out so perfect, especially considering with how many problems and worries you have before you started working with us. We also very thankful for the appreciation present you book for us.
    We always work very hard to make sure everything is running perfectly and we are always happy when couple and guests recognise it.
    We look forward to see you again so such a pleasure working with you!

Regards,

Daniela, Viola and The Tuscan Team

Silviya and Giovanni · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellent wedding with various choices , gentle and responsible staff, high qualities services and furnitures

We were pleased to discover the lovely and very professional Tuscan wedding group!! They are amazing and great collaborators with a extremely high experience and great ideas !! Daniela and Viola were always here for us!!! Our wedding was magic !! We thank sincerely for everything !!!

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Ala

Ala Ismail · Married on 08/10/2019

Professional. Detail Orianted. Attentive

We reached out to these lovely ladies and within less than 24 hours they came back to us. We wanted to get married within 8 months of being engaged and the ladies agreed. They were detailed driven, professional, attentive, they really listened to what we wanted our dream wedding to be liked and that was reflected on our wedding day. They were with us every step of the way and helped us beyond anything we can imagine. Our day was so magical and we could not do it without these ladies. For couples who want a team to look into every detail, to help them and guide them throughout the process then we suggest The Tuscan Wedding. We love them and will forever be grateful.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Dear Ala,

We are very honoured from such a high professional to receive such an amazing review after so many amazing presents from you.
    We love all the kind words used. We truly will miss working together and even more the pepper sauce that was truly amazing.
    Thank you again to share your experience we truly appreciate it!

Lots of love

The Tuscan Wedding
  • Yolanda

Yolanda · Married on 06/29/2019

The best!

the Tuscan Wedding team made our Wedding dream a reality. Choosing them was the best decision we ever made. Absolutely the best!

Dear Daniela, Deciding to work with you was truly the best decision we made in this whole wedding planning adventure. I was looking back, and it is unbelievable how many emails we exchanged over the last year. I will without a doubt miss emailing you and the team, specifically Viola. Your commitment went above and beyond Ronald and I, it extended to making sure my family and friends were also taken care of. We were very happy with all of our vendors Thank you so so much again. We are SO pleased with your work, and once again I will miss speaking with you after all this time. It was always a real pleasure. Let’s keep in touch!

Sent on 07/12/2019
    The Tuscan Wedding 17
    The Tuscan Wedding 18
    The Tuscan Wedding 19

Sapna · Married on 05/10/2019

A delight to work with and one of the best wedding planners we have seen

There are no words to describe how amazing Daniela and her team are. From the first phone call with Daniela we could sense her professionalism and love for what she does.

Throughout the wedding preps Daniela and her team took away the stress of planning a wedding and the more we worked with her the more we realised we could just trust her to make our visualisation a reality.

Daniela thought of everything from the finer details of heel stoppers for the guests as our ceremony was on the grass to the bigger things like table decorations and entertainment. Her team are incredible, organised, attentive, responsive and they don’t miss thing.

Daniela’s English is amazing the very fact that she has worked in the UK in the past ensured she understood what us British are like, she always went that step further in making things happen as they should.

Not only did we notice how “on point” and organised the whole team were but so did every guest. We had guests coming up to us saying just how great the whole team were in making our day so special, anyone remember the episode from Friends when Monica was pheobe’s wedding planner and was decked out with the headset and clipboard, imagine that but a whole team of just that.

The only drawback I can think of is that Daniela doesn’t do weddings in the UK, because if she did I would recommend her to everyone I know.

Thank you so so much, it’s not easy planning weddings and Daniela made this day absolutely amazing for us. I’m convinced she can control the weather too (she is one powerful lady!). Choose Daniela you won’t regret it.

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Adelle

Adelle Church · Married on 04/11/2019

Amazing Tuscan Wedding Team!

The Tuscan Wedding Team were excellent - from our very first contact to after our wedding day. They were always professional, extremely knowledgeable, and supportive - helping us with anything and everything - even things we didn't know we needed help with! They offered a great option of vendors to work with (all excellent quality), were clear and honest in their communication around timing and costs, and ensured they held everyone accountable for delivering an exceptional experience for us. Thank you - I would absolutely recommend this team. Regards, Adelle & Steve Church

Sent on 07/12/2019
    The Tuscan Wedding 20
    The Tuscan Wedding 21
    The Tuscan Wedding 22

Elisabeth · Married on 09/29/2018

Daniela and her team in The Tuscan Wedding were so helpful in planning our wedding in Tuscany this September. Communication was quick and effective, and they found solutions for all of the minor obstacles we faced. They went above and beyond to make sure we were comfortable with everything, and helped us create the wedding of our dreams by getting in touch with the right vendors and helping us plan all the personal details that made it perfect for us. Most importantly, on our big day they took care of everything so that we could just relax and enjoy ourselves. Worth every penny. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Brooke · Married on 09/08/2018

Daniela and her team are absolutely amazing!! My husband and my family had an amazing time at our wedding and everyone said that our wedding planners were wonderful. Words can’t express how grateful we all are that we chose The Tuscan Wedding to plan our destination wedding, everything was an dream come true! Best day of our lives! Daniela is AMAZING!

Sent on 09/27/2018
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 08/18/2018

Thank You for Making Our Special Day Perfect!

The Tuscan Wedding far exceeded our wildest dreams. Everyone who attended our wedding is still raving about how beautiful, organized, and fun our wedding was.

Daniela and Francesca are extremely responsive and hand held us through the entire process. We gave them an idea of how we wanted our wedding to look and feel and they provided multiple options within our budget. Additionally, they created a timeline of deliverables for us which led to a stress free wedding (believe it!). We 100% would recommend them to any couple who is looking to get married.

Sent on 09/19/2019

Hi Guys,

We are so honoured that you took the trouble to share your experience.
    Was so lovely to work with you and was really fun to help you to organise your wedding! We truly enjoy all the nice presents you brought us truly appreciate it.

Love
    Daniela & Francesca
  • Joyce

Joyce Ghanem · Married on 01/10/2018

Best planning company recommended

I did not even visit Italy or Florence and the what I saw happen was more than I dreamed of. Daniela and the team really made this day so amazing for me and I am so appreciative of the support and team work I was given.
    She explained everything so detailed and the most important was so fast to respond there was barely a delay. Love these ladies best team ever

Sent on 04/18/2019

Valerie · Married on 10/11/2017

My husband and I had a wonderful experience working with Daniela and her team. The most important thing for us was a stress free elopement. Daniela went above and beyond making our wedding day absolutely perfect. We will forever be grateful to her for all she has done.

Sent on 10/24/2017

Annette · Married on 09/16/2017

There is so much to be said about the amazing job that Daniela and the Tuscan Wedding Team did on our wedding day, we honestly don't know where to start. When we decided to get married abroad (we are from New Jersey, US) we quickly realized it would be near impossible to plan our wedding overseas without a good amount of assistance. After interviewing several wedding planners, from numerous google searches and reviews, we scheduled a call with Daniela and knew immediately that she was going to be our wedding planner - she came across professional, knowledgeable and kind.

There are so many factors to consider when planning a wedding, but that difficulty is heightened when planning abroad. Daniela was crucial in navigating all decisions to be made. However, we also tasked her with organizing our day to day activities leading up to the wedding. We had 56 family/friends arrive in Italy 4 days before the wedding and an additional 44 guests join us for the wedding day. The Tuscan Wedding arranged accommodations, a vineyard tour, our Bachelor & Bachelorette parties, our rehearsal dinner and all of the transportation in between.

Did I mention Daniela's English is awesome? This was a huge help when working through language barriers.

Needless to say, the wedding turned out to be the most amazing day of our lives. The Tuscan Wedding team was precise and professional and it was obvious that they are well respected by their vendor partners. Each member of the team knew their job, stuck to a schedule and made sure that the day went as smoothly as possible, with minimal stress on the bride and groom. It has been two months since our wedding and it's still all we talk about with our families and friends. We truly cannot thank Daniela, Viola and The Tuscan Wedding crew enough for what they accomplished and HIGHLY recommend them to anyone interested in an Italian destination wedding.

Sent on 11/19/2017
    The Tuscan Wedding 30
    The Tuscan Wedding 31
    The Tuscan Wedding 32

Joyce · Married on 09/09/2017

The Tuscan Wedding Team are the best. If you are planning to do a destination wedding in Tuscany, you must work with them. They are communicative, transparent, direct and also very helpful from the day we booked them even after the wedding. I interviewed over a dozen wedding planners 1 year in advance and am so happy that we chose The Tuscan Wedding.

They were able to help organize everything from catering, the timeline, hair stylists, wedding favors, last minute transportation issues, dinners.... We had rain the week of our wedding (luckily not during the ceremony or our events) but they were able to make last arrangements just in case (from moving the reception outdoor to indoor, umbrellas for guests, etc)

Sent on 10/01/2017

Alyssa · Married on 12/30/2016

Dream wedding team!

If your looking to have a destination wedding in Italy, this is the true dream team!!!

When Daniel and I discussed the idea of a beautiful Tuscan wedding, it all seemed too good to be true. After google search and a few Skype calls with other wedding planners, we reached out to Daniela who quickly scheduled a call with us. We immediately knew this was our girl. Daniela is so well spoken, very knowledgeable and without us explaining every detail with her she knew exactly what we wanted! Before we knew it The Tuscan wedding team created the perfect unimaginable weekend for us and all of our guests.

We took a trip prior to the wedding to meet Daniela and view the venue. After spending a few short days with her she felt like extended family and we found that still to be true several months later.

The day of the wedding Daniela, Viola, Camila and Francesca took care of everything ! They made the day so easy for us that we enjoyed every minute of celebrating, eating and dancing.

Sent on 07/14/2019
    The Tuscan Wedding 33
    The Tuscan Wedding 34
    The Tuscan Wedding 35
    The Tuscan Wedding 36

Nikita · Married on 09/03/2016

I must have skyped with 10 wedding planners before landing on Daniela at The Tuscan wedding. As soon as we started talking I knew instantly that this was the wedding planner for me! Daniela and her team made our special day so absolutely perfect! I didn’t have to worry about a single thing, and things just seemed to run seamlessly (thanks to Daniela and her team behind the scenes). I would absolutely 100% recommend The Tuscan Wedding. I have to say I will miss working with Daniela now that the wedding is over! Maybe we will have to come back to plan our 10 year celebration :) Thank you so much, you truly made our wedding day so perfect.

Sent on 11/09/2016

Rose · Married on 06/22/2016

When my Fiancé and I came up with the crazy idea to get married while on vacation in Italy, we knew we could not do it with out a really supportive, very skilled, professional, who knew the area. As it turned out, Daniella and her team were exactly who we needed.

We reached out to her with a simple email, something like: “Hey we have this crazy idea and a very short time frame to plan it. Could you help us?” She was on the phone with us within 45 minutes! No one else got back to us for days. Danella understands the importance of being there for the people she works with. She is super responsive with emails and calls. After just a few conversations about what we wanted and how we wanted to have our big day she had a vision of what she needed to do to make all the details come to life. Within days Danella found us an INCREDIBLE venue that fit all of our needs. As we were heading off for a five week vacation she was hard at work planning our wedding. While we tripped around Europe she was in contact via email us, or skype, to see what we thought about the different aspects of our wedding. She did all the work and made what can be a really stressful process easy for us. When we arrived in Italy, a few days before our family, she was there. She arranged and accompanied us to appointments with the Italian government. Made sure we had all the proper documents to make it official. She translated for us whenever we needed it! When she showed us the venue, we realized the photos didn’t do it justice. It was stunning!

Our wedding was a blur and Danella was always there making things happen. Giving us the time and space to enjoy every moment while being close enough to anticipate our every need. When most people are working on Italian time, Danella is working overtime. She perfectly bridges that gap between the relaxed laid back Italian culture and the urgency of a wedding. She is always smiling and supportive. She was the perfect planner for our destination wedding!

Sent on 12/04/2016

Claudia · Married on 08/31/2014

I dont think i have the proper words to express how grateful I am to Daniela and her staff for organizing the most amazing and beautiful wedding. I was researching wedding planners in tuscany a few months ago and came across Daniela. Once I spoke to her I immediately knew I wanted to work with her. I had spoken to other planners but no one else seemed to have her passion, her vision and personable skills. She was always quick to respond to emails or calls. She was always very patient, quick to resolve any issues, she knew what I wanted before I even needed to say it. I even made things difficult for her and requested to have an indian welcome dinner. And she took on the challenge and organized an amazing evening with indian dancers, indian music and ethnic decorations. Amazing! The wedding itself was something out of this world. People are still commenting how it was the best wedding they had EVER been to. Her unique ideas and attention to detail are incredible. I cannot tell you enough how absolutely happy I was with Daniela and her team. I would recommend them without hesitation. Love love Daniela and her team! I hope that we stay in touch!

Sent on 10/06/2014

Daniella was the wedding planner for our daughters wedding. Daniella was truly amazing - always professional and patient with all my requests and worries. 48 hours before the wedding we realised the weather was not going to be as we had hoped and Daniella managed to organise a fabulous marque at the last minute. Every little detail for the day was taken care of. I would not hesitate in recommending The Tuscan Wedding to anyone!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Jon · Married on 05/23/2013

Daniela was so fantastic in planning our special day, I would definatley recomend her to anybody i know that is planning a wedding in Tuscany.

Sent on 06/18/2013

Tiffany · Married on 05/04/2018

Daniela and her team helped us put together a day we will never forget! They were extremely accommodating with our weird requests - from breaking plates for our greek first dance, to serving home-made amaro to our guests!
    Every vendor they proposed was of top-notch quality and she made communication with them very smooth and easy.

Sent on 05/29/2018
    The Tuscan Wedding 42
    The Tuscan Wedding 43
    The Tuscan Wedding 44

Adam · Married on 09/01/2017

We had a fantastic experience with Daniel, Viola and the team. We had a reasonably tight budget, and the Tuscan Wedding team made everything work perfectly. The food, setting, organisation were all amazing. Helped me to deal with suppliers / payment issues after the day was done even though their work was done. Highly reccomended.

Sent on 10/26/2017
  • David

David Stephenson · Married on 06/28/2019

Magical birthday party in Florence

Daniella, Camilla and team did an amazing job helping me plan a special birthday event for my wife. We had 20 family and friends join us from around the world in Florence and the party couldn't have been more magical.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Stéphanie

Stéphanie Massart · Married on 05/31/2019

Pinterest wedding come true

We are still living on cloud 9 after our right out of pinterest
    wedding. Daniela, Camilla and the entire team made sure we had the
    most amazing day. Never during the planning had we a stressful moment,
    as Daniela was on top of things, even though we had our occasional
    discussions. Thanks to their professional care, we could enjoy our
    special day to the fullest, without the need to think about any of the
    practical stuff. The entire day they worked their magic with the most
    amazing results. Our guests are still raving about the dreamy setting,
    wonderful food and amazing party. Thank you, Tuscan Wedding, for
    making this the best day of our lives. We will cherish it forever!

Sent on 07/15/2019
    The Tuscan Wedding 45
    The Tuscan Wedding 46
    The Tuscan Wedding 47
    The Tuscan Wedding 48

Belinda · Married on 09/15/2018

We worked with Daniela and her team for our wedding in September 2018. Her and her team were very helpful and had great contacts. Despite us living in London we were able to contact them via Skype and email easily. They are committed to providing you with the best wedding experience and genuinely care about your wedding day. We would definitely recommend them as wedding planners, they are efficient, professional and excellent to work with!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Abe Isshak · Married on 07/13/2019

Wedding in Tuscany

We really enjoyed working with The Tuscany Wedding company! The team is very responsive, professional, and experienced. Our wedding day was better than we imagined and our guests couldn't have enjoyed it more. The whole team was amazing on the day organized and everything was so seamless. Daniela made sure everything was exactly to plan and we had nothing to worry about and Camilla is such a calming and kind person.

Sent on 09/28/2019