Blooming Eventi

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Blooming Eventi is a full-service wedding planning company located in Florence, Italy, that designs and plans elopements and destination weddings. Mariane Vitoria is the planner, designer, and owner behind the company, which has been named among the 20 best wedding planners of Italy by Destination Weddings and Honeymoons Abroad Magazine. Mariane and her team of planners take advantage of the natural beauty within Italy to plan exquisite wedding ceremonies, receptions, and rehearsal dinners.

Blooming Eventi works with some of the finest vendors in the area to execute and design beautiful and luxurious weddings. Some of the top destinations where they have planned weddings include Tuscany, Lake Como, Amalfi Coast, and Venice. The talented team provides full planning, partial planning, and day-of coordination services. They help couples with the budget, event design, guest list, timelines, to-do lists, and vendor referrals. Couples work with them during elopements, civil unions, non-religious ceremonies, and religious ceremonies.

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

Message vendor

4.8 out of 5 rating

Gisselle S. Married on 10/04/2022

Amazing!

I honestly don’t have the words to thank Vitoria for making our dream become a reality! She was professional, kind and made sure every single detail was perfect! She worked with us for a year to put together three magical days of celebration in the Amalfi Coast!
    Kate Married on 09/17/2022

Could not wish for anyone else but Vitoria ❤️

We come from the Netherlands and decided for a destination wedding a long time ago. Because of covid our initial wedding plans were canceled and a wedding planner, who we worked with before, was absolutely awful and refused to help us with anything.

Thank god we found Vitoria 🙏🏻, who is the easiest, nicest and the most flexible person during the entire time of planning and the wedding day itself. Anytime I called she or her staff picked up, responded on every message or request I had, brainstormed with me and researched every single thing we discussed.

I had zero worries or anxiety if anything would be arranged in time as her and her staff’s organizational skills and tools were so on point.

Everything went so smoothly and she drfinitely had our 100% trust in all the decisions. Vitoria took care of all the vendors and their requests, helped us find the perfect venue and organized everything to the last detail for us- even things she didn’t have to do, just to make the whole experience super easy for us.

I don’t think I have ever met an event organizer who would be so amazing and I will truly miss our calls! I would 100% recommend this lady and her team and if I ever have another event in Italy, I know who to turn to. Thank you so much Vitoria! ❤️
    Katherine K. Married on 08/20/2022

Superstar!

From the first time we set up a call with Vitoria she was friendly, helpful and new her stuff! She was incredibly helpful, accommodating and didn’t miss a trick - we were living on different continents and she was so flexible with our calls and options. She put our mind at ease with vendors and explained the Italian way of doing things. On our wedding day she was phenomenally organised and so many of our guests complimented her and her teams organisation - I didn’t have to worry about a thing on the day, thank you Vit ☺️

If you are thinking of getting married in Italy, I would highly recommend both a wedding planner and Blooming Eventi!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Via Quintino Sella 6/A Florence, IT, 50136
39-3453180292
Location of (Blooming Eventi)

Other vendors in Italy for your wedding