Blooming Eventi Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Kate Married on 09/17/2022

Could not wish for anyone else but Vitoria ❤️

We come from the Netherlands and decided for a destination wedding a long time ago. Because of covid our initial wedding plans were canceled and a wedding planner, who we worked with before, was absolutely awful and refused to help us with anything.

Thank god we found Vitoria 🙏🏻, who is the easiest, nicest and the most flexible person during the entire time of planning and the wedding day itself. Anytime I called she or her staff picked up, responded on every message or request I had, brainstormed with me and researched every single thing we discussed.

I had zero worries or anxiety if anything would be arranged in time as her and her staff’s organizational skills and tools were so on point.

Everything went so smoothly and she drfinitely had our 100% trust in all the decisions. Vitoria took care of all the vendors and their requests, helped us find the perfect venue and organized everything to the last detail for us- even things she didn’t have to do, just to make the whole experience super easy for us.

I don’t think I have ever met an event organizer who would be so amazing and I will truly miss our calls! I would 100% recommend this lady and her team and if I ever have another event in Italy, I know who to turn to. Thank you so much Vitoria! ❤️
    Katherine K. Married on 08/20/2022

Superstar!

From the first time we set up a call with Vitoria she was friendly, helpful and new her stuff! She was incredibly helpful, accommodating and didn’t miss a trick - we were living on different continents and she was so flexible with our calls and options. She put our mind at ease with vendors and explained the Italian way of doing things. On our wedding day she was phenomenally organised and so many of our guests complimented her and her teams organisation - I didn’t have to worry about a thing on the day, thank you Vit ☺️

If you are thinking of getting married in Italy, I would highly recommend both a wedding planner and Blooming Eventi!
    Charlotte Married on 05/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Vitoria

We cannot say enough wonderful things about Vitoria.
    We live in the US and decided to do a destination wedding in Italy.
    From the beginning, Vitoria was always very kind, answered our questions thoroughly, and truly took care of every aspect of planning our wedding. She always gave us options (just enough so it was not overwhelming), and had wonderful recommendations for vendors.
    Vitoria truly went above and beyond. She was also very patient with our never-ending questions and/or concerns.
    We truly did not have to worry about a thing the day of the wedding!
    Our beautiful wedding at Villa Regina Teodolinda would not have been possible without her.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Carolina M. Married on 05/10/2022

Amazing experience!!

Vitoria and her team were very supportive to us. During the whole period of wedding's preparations (almost 3 years due to pandemic), they were very helpful. Imagine that we needed to reschedule 3 times our weeding and Blooming was always there for us. I would recommend Blooming to everyone that dream with a destination wedding. Blooming is a perfect partner to your event!
    Monica C. Married on 09/04/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most professional and helpful wedding planner with a chic taste

We learnt about BloomingEventi by a friend of ours, a guest at one of their weddings at Belmond. Till today, I am so grateful for suggesting us to work with Vitoria, she is the best wedding planner I could have asked for.
    She is extremely professional, follows the trends and has an elegant-chic taste, which was a blessing when we struggled making decisions for our big day. We got so many compliments for lots of details she proposed, from Ice-pops to our photo-booth customisation.
    We have been working with her for over 2 years, after having changed wedding dates 3 times due to Covid. She was such a solid point of reference for any suggestions and played an essential role in finding last minute vendors replacements, such as the saxophonist, who was so much loved by all our guests.
    Vitoria is also genuine and honest, she would openly give us heads up on what we could save money on, and protect us from bad decisions based on her previous experience.
    I am so grateful for all she has done before and during the day, taking on such much on her, letting our families and us be completely worry-free on the day. I would hire her again in a heartbeat.
    Martin Married on 08/14/2021

Excellent service from Vitoria from Blooming Eventi

Vitoria was instrumental in helping us navigate our destination wedding in Florence. No small feat considering that we were coming from the USA in the time of Covid-19. She really stood out on the wedding day itself, ensuring that everything went off without a hitch.
  • Lucas
    Lucas B. Married on 03/01/2020

Inesquecível

Amamos cada detalhe!
    A equipe do Blooming Eventi se mostrou sempre muito atenciosa conosco desde o primeiro momento, sempre dispostos a tornar nosso dia incrível.
    No dia da cerimônia, a Isabella nos ajudou em tudo, do início ao fim do dia, não precisamos nos preocupar com nada.
    Vale ressaltar também o profissionalismo da equipe de maquiagem e fotografia, que ajudaram a eternizar esse momento!
    Enfim, muito obrigado por tudo, amamos o nosso dia!
  • Guadalupe
    Guadalupe A. Married on 09/10/2019

Amazing experience!

My experience with Blooming Eventi was amazing! I contacted them from Brazil (where I live) and could adjust all the details for my elopement wedding through seas. Vitoria is handful, very sweet and would take my questions whenever I needed it (sometimes it would take a few days, since they are always working on something). Once my husband and I hired them, everything went by the book. They provide an incredible staff, such as makeup artist, cerimonialist, photographer and so on. They are all very nice people, who can make you feel confortable (I felt peaceful all the time). My bouquet was perfect! Exactly the way I asked. Everything went perfectly and we are truly satisfied with the service they provided us. We, for sure, would hire them again (thinking about renewing our vows in the future). S2
    Nadine M. Married on 09/02/2019

Amazing Experience!

I had an amazing experience with Blooming Eventi and Vitoria. On the day of the wedding, I knew I could completely trust Vitoria with every small detail and she went over and above to give me the wedding I had always dreamed of. On the day of the wedding, it rained and she reworked our entire Plan B to give me the best possible version. Everything in her control went smoothly and flawlessly. She was also very patient, kind and empathetic when working with me, before and during the wedding. I am definitely extremely grateful and thankful that I worked with Vitoria. I knew I couldn’t have made a better choice!
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful Wedding Planner

Vitoria and I spent over a year planning my 100+ person Tuscany wedding. The wedding weekend included a Welcome Party, Wine Tasting + Pool Party, Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding. Vitoria always made herself available for a call, text, video conference (you name it!) which was extremely helpful during the planning process. She also met me on two different occasions for site visits, trials, etc.

Vitoria is very knowledgeable of local vendors and venues and was able to help negotiate on my behalf. She is extremely organized and always had my best interest in mind.

Vitoria is so kind, professional, and overall a wonderful human. I miss talking to her on a weekly basis. Blooming Eventi is an amazing company for those planning their destination weddings in Italy.
  • Luiza
    Luiza D. Married on 07/24/2019

Perfect memories!

I had an amazing experience with my wedding in italy! Everything was as i hoped for!
  • Luiza
    Luiza D. Married on 07/24/2019

Experiência perfeita

A blooming event foi essencial na realização do nosso sonho!!! Toda a equipe é muito especial e o sucesso é reflexo disso !
    Estou mais do que satisfeita com o serviço prestado de forma impecável !!
    Obrigada meninas!!
    Emily H. Married on 07/11/2019

Amazing Experience!

Vitoria and her team helped us plan our dream wedding in Tuscany. She was very professional and easy to work with. She also travelled to Tuscany for a site visit of our location which put us at ease when planning from abroad. On the day of the wedding, Vitoria took care of all of the little details so that we could relax and enjoy our special day. We loved working with her and would recommend Blooming Eventi to anyone planning an Italian wedding!
    Claire J. Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent, efficient service

Vitoria and her team dealt with all aspects in a reliable, efficient manner. She sourced great local vendors at reasonable prices and gave honest opinions on what was and wasn’t necessary. On the day, everything was handled effortlessly - just as you would want it to be.
    Megan Married on 06/15/2019

Amalfi Coast Wedding

Vitoria did an excellent job as our wedding planner. It was very nerve wracking to have to plan a wedding so far away (we live in the US) but Vitoria helped calm our nerves. She was familiar with all of the local venues and vendors and it was invaluable to have someone who could navigate the language barrier for us. I definitely wouldn’t want to plan a destination wedding without the help of a great wedding planning service like Blooming Eventi. I highly recommend their services. Our day ran so smoothly and I could focus on getting ready and being in the moment because Vitoria and Blooming Eventi handled everything else!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 06/08/2019

Amalfi Coast Wedding

Vittoria was so sweet and helpful throughout our entire process (which was almost 3+ years due to COVID). She met with us in Ravello and Amalfi to look at venues in 2019 and we finally married in Ravello at Belmond Caruso in 2022. Our day was so smooth, and she was coordinating everything behind the scenes. Thank you Vittoria for making our day so special. We are so appreciative of everything you did for our big day that we waited for so long.
    Helen Married on 05/26/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect wedding planner for foreign couples getting married in Italian Riviera!

Vittoria was very kind, calm and professional during our wedding planning and introduced us to our dream venue in Portofino, Italy.
    She was always available on WhatsApp and was so helpful on our wedding day in organising all the vendors and being available to us for all our needs!
    Jessie Married on 05/09/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Yet another satisfied client =)

We are very blessed to have Blooming Eventi as our wedding planner. It was a delightful experience working with Vitoria. She was very helpful and easy to work with. We are a couple from California and found beauty in Lake Como. We knew destination weddings are not easy to plan so the first thing we did was research on a wedding planner. Blooming Eventi caught our eye and from all the reviews we read we decided to go with Blooming Eventi. We are so grateful that we did because we felt comfortable with Vitoria. She was very responsive and attentive. We had no idea where to even begin in wedding planning and she eased us the process. She listened to all of our concerns and did her best to make our vision come to reality.
    Being on the other side of the world, she communicated with us day and night. We mostly communicated on WhatsApp which was very convenient. On top of that, she uses a user-friendly wedding planning platform for clients to use and access, in which she updates constantly to reflect the progress. It makes everything very organized. She pays attention to details and during the wedding, she made sure that we, the bride and the groom, was free from the stress. She made sure that everything was on time during the wedding. During the course of wedding planning, she had also thought of things that we would not have thought of.
    Overall, we are very satisfied with her service and would fully recommend her to anyone who is planning to do a wedding in Italy.
    Jessie & Karl
  • I
    Isabella I. Married on 05/05/2019

Definitely recommend!!!

We wouldn’t have made without Vitoria and her team! Our wedding day was more than we dreamed of! Since the beggining they have always been super responsive and helpful! Definetely reccomend their services for whoever is planning to have a destinazione wedding in Italy
  • Savana
    Savana Married on 10/09/2018

Italian dream wedding

We had the destination wedding of our dreams in Italy! It was so nice having Vitoria to help me plan and find vendors and make sure everything ran smoothly at our rehearsal and on our wedding day! She also allowed me the freedom to find some vendors on my own through Instagram, etc and then she vetted and helped make arrangements! She was perfect!
    Tanya Married on 08/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Based in Australia, Blooming Eventi was at a high standard with communication and organisation. Our Elopement Day was planned in Venice and the team made us feel 100% confident and relaxed. Being able to select a Package with additional extras ensured that the special day was tailored to our specific needs! We had the most memorable and intimate experience, thanks Blooming Eventi!
    Tanel Married on 08/26/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was great. Everything was well organised and planned.
    Ramon Married on 07/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    It was perfect! I really recommend.
    Natalia Married on 07/30/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    The service is perfect. The company is extremely organized and punctual. I loved every minute of my marriage. Highly recommend.
    Demi Married on 07/20/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Mariane helped make my day more than I ever could of imagined. Since my initial email her responses were quick and informative. She provided me with all my options based on my 2 day availability in Venice. Mariane went above and beyond to find the best venue and vendors to suite me. She was in constant communication with me throughout the process and answered any questions I had. The day of the wedding was so stress free because she took care of everything. She stayed with us from the morning of until after pictures which was a big help with translating for us. While taking photographs in the extreme heat she made sure my husband and I were comfortable and purchased us water. I am extremely pleased with her service and friendship! I would recommend her for anyone looking to be married abroad!
illustration stars