Blooming Eventi Reviews

• Lucas

Lucas B. · Married on 03/01/2020

Inesquecível

Amamos cada detalhe!
    A equipe do Blooming Eventi se mostrou sempre muito atenciosa conosco desde o primeiro momento, sempre dispostos a tornar nosso dia incrível.
    No dia da cerimônia, a Isabella nos ajudou em tudo, do início ao fim do dia, não precisamos nos preocupar com nada.
    Vale ressaltar também o profissionalismo da equipe de maquiagem e fotografia, que ajudaram a eternizar esse momento!
    Enfim, muito obrigado por tudo, amamos o nosso dia!

Sent on 03/15/2020
  • Guadalupe

Guadalupe A. · Married on 09/10/2019

Amazing experience!

My experience with Blooming Eventi was amazing! I contacted them from Brazil (where I live) and could adjust all the details for my elopement wedding through seas. Vitoria is handful, very sweet and would take my questions whenever I needed it (sometimes it would take a few days, since they are always working on something). Once my husband and I hired them, everything went by the book. They provide an incredible staff, such as makeup artist, cerimonialist, photographer and so on. They are all very nice people, who can make you feel confortable (I felt peaceful all the time). My bouquet was perfect! Exactly the way I asked. Everything went perfectly and we are truly satisfied with the service they provided us. We, for sure, would hire them again (thinking about renewing our vows in the future). S2

Sent on 12/28/2019

Nadine M. · Married on 09/02/2019

Amazing Experience!

I had an amazing experience with Blooming Eventi and Vitoria. On the day of the wedding, I knew I could completely trust Vitoria with every small detail and she went over and above to give me the wedding I had always dreamed of. On the day of the wedding, it rained and she reworked our entire Plan B to give me the best possible version. Everything in her control went smoothly and flawlessly. She was also very patient, kind and empathetic when working with me, before and during the wedding. I am definitely extremely grateful and thankful that I worked with Vitoria. I knew I couldn’t have made a better choice!

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 09/01/2019

Wonderful Wedding Planner

Vitoria and I spent over a year planning my 100+ person Tuscany wedding. The wedding weekend included a Welcome Party, Wine Tasting + Pool Party, Rehearsal Dinner and Wedding. Vitoria always made herself available for a call, text, video conference (you name it!) which was extremely helpful during the planning process. She also met me on two different occasions for site visits, trials, etc.

Vitoria is very knowledgeable of local vendors and venues and was able to help negotiate on my behalf. She is extremely organized and always had my best interest in mind.

Vitoria is so kind, professional, and overall a wonderful human. I miss talking to her on a weekly basis. Blooming Eventi is an amazing company for those planning their destination weddings in Italy.

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Luiza

Luiza D. · Married on 07/24/2019

Experiência perfeita

A blooming event foi essencial na realização do nosso sonho!!! Toda a equipe é muito especial e o sucesso é reflexo disso !
    Estou mais do que satisfeita com o serviço prestado de forma impecável !!
    Obrigada meninas!!

Sent on 07/26/2019
  • Luiza

Luiza D. · Married on 07/24/2019

Perfect memories!

I had an amazing experience with my wedding in italy! Everything was as i hoped for!

Sent on 10/03/2019

Emily H. · Married on 07/11/2019

Amazing Experience!

Vitoria and her team helped us plan our dream wedding in Tuscany. She was very professional and easy to work with. She also travelled to Tuscany for a site visit of our location which put us at ease when planning from abroad. On the day of the wedding, Vitoria took care of all of the little details so that we could relax and enjoy our special day. We loved working with her and would recommend Blooming Eventi to anyone planning an Italian wedding!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Claire J. · Married on 06/29/2019

Excellent, efficient service

Vitoria and her team dealt with all aspects in a reliable, efficient manner. She sourced great local vendors at reasonable prices and gave honest opinions on what was and wasn’t necessary. On the day, everything was handled effortlessly - just as you would want it to be.

Sent on 07/10/2019

Megan · Married on 06/15/2019

Amalfi Coast Wedding

Vitoria did an excellent job as our wedding planner. It was very nerve wracking to have to plan a wedding so far away (we live in the US) but Vitoria helped calm our nerves. She was familiar with all of the local venues and vendors and it was invaluable to have someone who could navigate the language barrier for us. I definitely wouldn’t want to plan a destination wedding without the help of a great wedding planning service like Blooming Eventi. I highly recommend their services. Our day ran so smoothly and I could focus on getting ready and being in the moment because Vitoria and Blooming Eventi handled everything else!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Helen · Married on 05/26/2019

Perfect wedding planner for foreign couples getting married in Italian Riviera!

Vittoria was very kind, calm and professional during our wedding planning and introduced us to our dream venue in Portofino, Italy.
    She was always available on WhatsApp and was so helpful on our wedding day in organising all the vendors and being available to us for all our needs!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Jessie · Married on 05/09/2019

Yet another satisfied client =)

We are very blessed to have Blooming Eventi as our wedding planner. It was a delightful experience working with Vitoria. She was very helpful and easy to work with. We are a couple from California and found beauty in Lake Como. We knew destination weddings are not easy to plan so the first thing we did was research on a wedding planner. Blooming Eventi caught our eye and from all the reviews we read we decided to go with Blooming Eventi. We are so grateful that we did because we felt comfortable with Vitoria. She was very responsive and attentive. We had no idea where to even begin in wedding planning and she eased us the process. She listened to all of our concerns and did her best to make our vision come to reality.
    Being on the other side of the world, she communicated with us day and night. We mostly communicated on WhatsApp which was very convenient. On top of that, she uses a user-friendly wedding planning platform for clients to use and access, in which she updates constantly to reflect the progress. It makes everything very organized. She pays attention to details and during the wedding, she made sure that we, the bride and the groom, was free from the stress. She made sure that everything was on time during the wedding. During the course of wedding planning, she had also thought of things that we would not have thought of.
    Overall, we are very satisfied with her service and would fully recommend her to anyone who is planning to do a wedding in Italy.
    Jessie & Karl

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • I

Isabella I. · Married on 05/05/2019

Definitely recommend!!!

We wouldn’t have made without Vitoria and her team! Our wedding day was more than we dreamed of! Since the beggining they have always been super responsive and helpful! Definetely reccomend their services for whoever is planning to have a destinazione wedding in Italy

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Savana

Savana · Married on 10/09/2018

Italian dream wedding

We had the destination wedding of our dreams in Italy! It was so nice having Vitoria to help me plan and find vendors and make sure everything ran smoothly at our rehearsal and on our wedding day! She also allowed me the freedom to find some vendors on my own through Instagram, etc and then she vetted and helped make arrangements! She was perfect!

Sent on 10/17/2018

Tanel · Married on 08/26/2018

It was great. Everything was well organised and planned.

Sent on 08/30/2018

Tanya · Married on 08/26/2018

Based in Australia, Blooming Eventi was at a high standard with communication and organisation. Our Elopement Day was planned in Venice and the team made us feel 100% confident and relaxed. Being able to select a Package with additional extras ensured that the special day was tailored to our specific needs! We had the most memorable and intimate experience, thanks Blooming Eventi!

Sent on 09/01/2018

Ramon · Married on 07/30/2018

It was perfect! I really recommend.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Natalia · Married on 07/30/2018

The service is perfect. The company is extremely organized and punctual. I loved every minute of my marriage. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/31/2018

Demi · Married on 07/20/2018

Mariane helped make my day more than I ever could of imagined. Since my initial email her responses were quick and informative. She provided me with all my options based on my 2 day availability in Venice. Mariane went above and beyond to find the best venue and vendors to suite me. She was in constant communication with me throughout the process and answered any questions I had. The day of the wedding was so stress free because she took care of everything. She stayed with us from the morning of until after pictures which was a big help with translating for us. While taking photographs in the extreme heat she made sure my husband and I were comfortable and purchased us water. I am extremely pleased with her service and friendship! I would recommend her for anyone looking to be married abroad!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Bethany · Married on 06/18/2018

Working with Vittoria of Blooming Eventi was the best decision I ever made. Planning a wedding in Tuscany while living in Boston could have been challenging, but Vittoria made it feel so easy and stress free. It was easy to communicate with her throughout the entire planning stages. She had such helpful recommendations and expertise on the area--I trusted her completely. She recommended the most incredible photographer, florist, hair/makeup artists--I couldn't have been happier with all of them. On the day of the wedding, she kept everything organized and handled last minute planning effortlessly so we could enjoy the day. Vittoria was truly amazing, I highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Laura · Married on 06/13/2018

Experiência maravilhosa. Todos os profissionais trabalhando com disposição e bom humor, além de terem cumprido o trabalho de maneira brilhante.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Rafael · Married on 05/09/2018

Our married was awesome and super beautiful. I strongly recommend Blooming Eventi. Everything was perfect. Thanks for the team

Sent on 05/28/2018

Czarina · Married on 04/18/2018

BEST DESTINATION WEDDING PLANNER!! I would recommend Blooming Eventi for every Italian destination wedding out there. Right from day one, a year before the wedding, she was always there—from meeting up with me to drive around Tuscany to find venues, to keeping our vision in mind in order to put it all together all from such a long distance. She always focused on our vision but also gave us great advice to make it even better!
    She was organized, knew the best vendors for our budget. She did not skimp on quality at all. In short, she transformed our Tuscan dreams into reality. Her aisle planner platform was definitely a big help!
    Mariane Vitoria was very accommodating of our needs.. She was there for us the entire weekend of our destination wedding to help set up, get the guests settled, and ran everything as smoothly as she could.
    She goes above AND beyond. Look no further, you’ve got the best wedding planner right here :)

Sent on 04/27/2018

Lara · Married on 09/15/2017

We are super grateful to have found Mariane as our wedding planner. We are from Aruba and had our wedding in Lake Como. She made our lives much easier as planning a wedding from abroad could be very stressful. She was very professional and provided great service. Her response to our messages were also very quick at all times and all hours. Thank you Mariane for making our day a very special one.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Davide · Married on 09/15/2017

mariane was very helpful and professional with organizing our wedding from aruba to como
    we would definetily recommend her

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Y

Yael · Married on 09/09/2017

Abbiamo celebrato il nostro matrimonio alla villa la corte del lago al 9.9.2017, lavorando sin da 10 mesi prima dell’evento con Vitoria dell’agenzia Blooming Eventi.

Vitoria è stata fantastica sotto ogni punto di vista. Molto dinamica, seria, sempre a disposizione (risponde sempre entro alcuni minuti  su whatsapp !) ed ha dimostrato di disporre di ottimi contatti tra i vari fornitori, che ci hanno permesso di risparmiare problemi e soldi ;)

Vitoria ha saputo organizzare tutto in maniera eccellente, e ha soprattutto saputo tenere la calma durante il grande giorno e gestire gli imprevisti (tempesta, pioggia, e cambiamenti di programma), sempre con il sorriso.

Non esiteremmo un secondo a collaborare nuovamente con Blooming Eventi e desideriamo raccomandare questa agenzia a tutti i futuri sposi!

Sent on 09/19/2017