Table 1 Events Reviews

11 | Havertown, PA

11 Reviews for Table 1 Events

Karyn · Married on 06/09/2018

Lauren is amazing! If you are thinking about hiring her, just do it! You won't regret it! She is so sweet and so accommodating. She really goes out of her way to make sure that things are in order on the big day. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about my experience in working with her. She and her crew absolutely worked their butts off on the day of our wedding. Our wedding was at my parent's house and it was a very challenging and non-traditional venue to work with, but she handled it like a champ! Highly recommend Table 1!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Table 1 Events's reply:

Thank you for the glowing review Karyn! It was a pleasure working with you and your family! Best wishes to you and Danny! :)

autumn · Married on 11/05/2017

I think I met Lauren before I was even engaged - at Big Fake Wedding, maybe? Anyway, she invited me to a wedding planning workshop she was hosting which happen to fall right after I got engaged, talk about perfect timing. That was my first experience with her and she was so knowledgeable about what to do and how to plan. She even gave notebooks with planning tools and series of goodies. I knew I had to work with her. She was such an incredible resource. She had all the tools. She answered all my questions. She anticipated all my needs before I could even think of them. She organized all my vendors and even followed up afterwards with post-wedding 'to-dos'. The day went splendidly and I sincerely appreciated her counsel and recommend her for all brides.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Kate · Married on 09/03/2017

Lauren and her team at Table 1 Events helped our wedding to running smoothly! Hiring a day of coordinator for our wedding was the best decision as we brought in many different vendors to our venue and Lauren coordinated everything. She is extremely professional, dedicated, kind, dependable and quick to answers any questions that arose during the wedding planning process and especially in the final weeks and days leading up to the big day. Hiring Table 1 Events not only allowed my husband and I to enjoy our wedding but also our families! She and her team are worth every penny! Outstanding service!!! Best decision ever!!! Thank you Lauren for making our special day run so smoothly.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/22/2016

Lauren with Table 1 Events was a breeze to work with! I could not have done it without her. She made sure everything was set up to perfection and kept me informed throughout the day. Any questions I had leading up to the wedding, Lauren was quick to respond and help me with. During the wedding you barely knew she was there, but was quick to take care of any questions and even brought us drinks. My husband and I could not be happier with how the wedding turned out. Thank you so much Table 1 Events! You made our day perfect and memorable! ??

Sent on 12/02/2016

Jim · Married on 09/10/2016

Lauren and Table 1 Events were absolutely awesome! Lauren was on-point with everything, and extremely organized.....once we sent her the info she needed, she took over from there, maintaining communication with all of our vendors, and keeping everything on track. We got all of our decor on-site, and she set everything up herself.....and it all went perfect. Lauren stayed and worked throughout the entire wedding, making sure all went as planned. She made sure our special day was flawless, despite the extreme heat. We were very happy with her services, and we will be sure to recommend "Table 1 Events" to all of our friends and family.......they were awesome!

-Jimmy & Meghan

Sent on 10/03/2016

Megan · Married on 07/15/2016

I cannot say enough about how awesome Lauren is. She thought of everything, was so kind and patient, and really did everything in her power to make sure our day was amazing. She never complained and always helped me develop my ideas. There were no hidden costs/conversations/plans etc. We had clear and open communication. She told me to relax when I needed to. I just absolutely loved working with her and would recommend her to any bride in the area. I will miss you Lauren!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Melissa · Married on 07/09/2016

Lauren of Table 1 Events was absolutely amazing! She is so friendly, helpful, knowledgable, and organized! We met with her in person, had email correspondance to keep everything on track, and checked in via phone calls as the wedding drew nearer. She ensured our wedding day ran smoothly from beginning to end! We loved that even during our reception we could ask her for advice and she was right there to help! We are so happy we chose Table 1 Events to make our special day even more wonderful! We highly recommend you use them for all of your wedding planning purposes and for day of coordination!!

Sent on 07/17/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/18/2016

Lauren, our day of planner from Table 1 Events, was amazing. She was so helpful from months before the wedding to the actual day. She brought us props, got our wedding party organized and made sure everything with our vendors went smoothly. My new husband and I did not have to worry about a single thing on our wedding day. Everything we were even a tiny but concerned about was taken care of immediately without us having to ask. Lauren was friendly and really helped us have the best day. You cannot get this good of a planner for any better price. Thank you, Lauren!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Rachel · Married on 11/20/2015

I worked with Lauren from the very beginning of my engagement. She not only planned my wedding, but she also did my wedding shower as well. She went above and beyond all my expectations. Upon meeting I knew we would get along and she just got my vision. She is very knowledgeable of current wedding trends and helped me pick a color scheme and overall theme of the wedding. She carried that vision through my rustic chic wedding shower. So everything went hand and hand. There were so many minor details that Lauren thought of and took care of that made me so at ease. She was there every step of the way and decided on decor, linens, china, and center pieces. She even helped design my bridesmaids flower arrangements. I would of never been able to have my wedding without her. She was friendly, quick in responding to my calls and emails, organized, helpful, very detailed oriented, etc....I can go on and on. I truly would not have been able to get married without her and I can't wait to use her for my hopefully in the near future baby shower. I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/14/2015

Briana · Married on 05/21/2017

Lauren is great and very knowledgeable about the wedding planning process! It was such a huge relief to find someone who was meticulous, organized, up to date on the latest trends and stylish to help me plan my wedding all at an affordable price! I definitely recommend using her!

Sent on 05/30/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/21/2016

I found Lauren about a month before our wedding and she was absolutely wonderful to work with! I had been pretty organized up until that time, but really worried about all of the small details of our wedding and realized that a Day of Coordinator was what I needed. Lauren was very prompt in all of her communication up until our wedding and she worked with me to create a very thorough wedding day timeline and made sure that every detail was taken care of for our rehearsal and wedding day. Lauren met with me to go over all of the vendors that I had selected and my vision for our big day. She made sure that everything behind the scenes was taken care of so that myself or other family members didn't have to worry about anything. Thanks to Lauren's and her wonderful expertise our day turned out to be absolutely perfect! Would definitely recommend Lauren to any Philly area brides who are looking for a Day of Coordinator!

Sent on 05/30/2016