Right before i do Reviews

17 | Austin, TX

17 Reviews for Right before i do

Casey was seriously the best decision we made about our wedding, hands down. We booked her right after we booked One World Theatre (awesome venue!). She was so amazing getting back to us quickly with recommendations for everything. Everyone else she recommended was perfect and exactly what we were looking for. Ask her for her sparklers recommendation! She responds to emails so quickly, and even gives you a heads up closer to your wedding if she's going to be out of town--that seriously was above and beyond.

Then, the month before the wedding, she sits down with you (or call in our case since we were across the country) to go over the detailed info. I'm a pretty detail oriented person, but she truly made sure we had all of our ducks in a row. Then, the stuff we didn't care as much about (ie. which tables to put bouquets on after the ceremony), she said "If you don't care, I'll just find places to put them that will be pretty." and she did just that and it was perfect!

The week of the wedding, I must have sent her 20 emails and she calmly responded to each one and made sure all of the details were in order. Our wedding had a RIDICULOUS amount of details and stuff to assemble on the day of, and she did it all. She was super patient even when I was like "oh! did this one sign make it over here?"

I absolutely cannot say enough good things about her. You should definitely book her. You will feel so much more relaxed about your wedding and she will make it so easy.

Sent on 04/23/2016

ryan · Married on 04/02/2016

Casey was extremely professional and such a sweet person! She made our wedding day go by so smoothly and perfectly! Without her, I know it would have been much harder to relax on the day of. We hired her for the notebook package which is month out services, I recommend her to anyone looking in the Austin area!

Sent on 04/17/2016

Casey is amazing and I will refer her to anyone that needs a coordinator. She was always there to help almost 24/7. Her help was very much appreciated, she is full of information and most pleasant to work with. She went beyond the expectations of any coordinator ever. She made us feel like we were her only client for 6 months which I know we were not. She made it all happen just like we wanted it to happen.

Sent on 04/05/2016

Sammie · Married on 05/24/2015

Casey Locke is an amazing Wedding Coordinator. Our wedding was perfect and she made sure of it.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Lacy · Married on 05/24/2015

Casey was wonderful the day of our wedding! She exceeded our expectations with her attention to detail and calming manner. Casey kept in mind what was important to us during the wedding and made sure we were happy and comfortable with any and all decisions that needed to be made! She even made our dinner plates and made us eat a little something. :) Casey is a sweetheart and is so easy to work with, love her!

Sent on 05/30/2015

Jessi · Married on 05/17/2015

Casey was incredibly helpful and really made it possible for us to enjoy our wedding. When the rain cleared up only an hour before the ceremony, she was still able to get the whole event set up outside so we could have the ceremony we wanted. She was very responsive to our requests and we truly felt like we had a friend there looking out for us, making sure it was a fabulous day!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Gracey · Married on 05/02/2015

Y'all were so helpful with ideas of what we could do, but at the same time never pushy! Y'all made my wedding flawless and so stress free for me! Thank y'all for all y'all's hard work!!

Sent on 06/08/2015

It was such a pleasure working with Right before i do. Casey helped ensure our special day was smooth and stress free. She helped us every step of the way from making recommendations on dress shops and caterers, to actually mapping out our day-of timeline and set-up design. When the big day came, we felt at ease with Casey there. We knew that she'd be able to handle anything that came her way. She's smart, organized and incredibly helpful. She really helped us get everything together and gave us peace of mind.

Sent on 08/31/2015

Val · Married on 04/17/2015

I cannot tell you enough good things about Casey. She has access to the best vendors, she has great ideas and she makes it happen!!! Rain or shine. I would trust her with any even I was planning. Val Carter

Sent on 04/24/2015

Right before i do's reply:

Thank You Valerie! It was a pleasure working with you and seeing it all come together!

Jana · Married on 04/11/2015

Casey was amazing! she was willing to help as much or as little as I needed. I wanted to be somewhat hands on with picking each of my vendors so she provided 3-5 suggestions for each vendor needed and I interviewed and selected them. If I was not happy with the initial suggestions, she gave me more to choose from. I was very please with all of the vendors she recommended. There were certain things I wanted to incorporate into the ceremony/cocktail hour and reception that she went above and beyond to help me accomplish. She did a great job at keeping a "timeline" for me throughout the process. I could not have pulled off the amazing wedding that we had if it wasn't for her. I would highly recommend Casey to help plan your wedding!!

Sent on 06/16/2015

Cassie · Married on 10/18/2014

Casey was absolutely wonderful to work with, our wedding would not have turned out nearly as well without her. She is very calm under pressure and is able to take all the stress off the bride. I was 100% confident with her through the planning process and never had to worry about things being taken care of.

Sent on 10/30/2014

Nick · Married on 03/29/2014

Casey and team are amazing and bring years of experience to event planning! They were accommodating, communicative, and Casey's constant smile was infectious.

We couldn't imagine our big day without them as we fully trusted all the little details to be addressed without us having to say something. And we trusted that any curveballs would be taken care of immediately. That trust meant that my wife and I partied our butts off since we worked really hard and wanted to enjoy the whole experience.

Highly recommend if you want professionalism mixed with a laid back and fun attitude!

Oh and the vendors they recommended to help trim some in our budget were awesome too.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Jiae · Married on 03/29/2014

Casey was always so positive and supportive even in my not-so-great moments. She was an effective communicator, answering our questions quickly. Her recommendations for the florist and photographer worked out amazingly; they were both high quality but within our budget. Thanks to Casey and her crew that my husband and I had a fabulous wedding and none of our family members or wedding parties had to do anything on the day but enjoy and party!

Sent on 03/14/2015

Mikelle · Married on 07/05/2013

Casey is as good as gold. She has a heart for people, a take charge (with grace) personality and the natural ability to come up with solutions on the spot. For me, the best thing about having Casey as our coordinator was that I got to spend real time with my parents, grandmother and siblings on the wedding day. I thank Casey for that because she removed all the stress from not just me, but from my family. She is truly a necessity to any wedding or event.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Megan · Married on 12/08/2012

Casey was fantastic to have at my wedding. She was the key to everything running smoothly. As a bride, your wedding day is stressful enough; having her there to filter vendor/guest/wedding party/etc. questions and ensuring everyone is on the mark made the day more enjoyable. I would recommend her to anyone needing a wedding coordinator.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Allison · Married on 03/07/2015

I have so many wonderful things to say about Casey! I really enjoyed working with her as a person and as a coordinator. Would definitely recommend to anyone planning a wedding! She was a great advocate for me throughout the process. Could not have had a stress-free wedding day without her!

As far as constructive feedback goes, I feel like there were times throughout the planning process where I didn't know where my job stopped and her job started. Perhaps this is just how it goes when you have a "month-of" planner who comes in at the end of all the planning and ties up loose ends and finalize things and maybe I didn't have a good understanding. I would have maybe liked to have a better idea of what exactly she was going to do and more specifically what she was not going to do. For example, I didn't know that I would have to run the rehearsal when it came to the ceremony part and I had not yet told her what my preferences were for where people stood which would have been helpful to do or know beforehand. I also initiated an email to fully detail what things I was going to give her on the day before the rehearsal and where everything would go. Had I not done that I worry that she would have known where to put things. Perhaps I just expected her to have more "tasks" for me to do to help her.

Overall, I am so thankful to have had Casey to work with! She was very open and responsive to any and all questions I had. She was very in tune with what I wanted in our meeting with the venue and the caterers. It was helpful to have her there to make sure that my vision became a reality.

Sent on 03/16/2015

Casey was wonderful to work with on our wedding day. Having a day-of wedding coordinator was some of the best money we spent on the wedding. It was such a relief to know that someone was there to direct all the vendors, make any last-minute decisions, and, over all, just ensure everything ran smoothly. There were inevitably a few unexpected changes and little hiccups, that come with any large event, and Casey handled them smoothly and with grace.

Sent on 04/24/2015