Prosecco Weddings and Events

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,500 Package Price

Prosecco Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company based in Austin, Texas. The full-service planning company provides everything from planning and budget management to décor styling, floral arrangements and more. Owner Alex Patterson is committed to treating each wedding uniquely and providing every couple with personalized services that cater to their particular needs.

Experience
Owner and certified event coordinator Alex Patterson spent nearly 10 years providing hair and makeup services for brides, before forming Prosecco Weddings and Events. Alex Patterson brings enthusiasm, organization and a friendly personality to every wedding she services.

Prosecco Weddings and Events offers customized wedding planning packages to fit your particular needs. The company provides full-service planning options, three-month planning options and day-of coordination. In addition to planning packages, Prosecco Weddings and Events offers floral packages to compliment your wedding vision. Planning services include the following, and more:

• Budget analysis
  • Event design
  • Guest list
  • Referrals
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,750

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Amy
    Amy M. Getting married on 03/06/2022

Alex is the best!

Alex helped us overcome non-stop obstacles with implementing the necessary modifications in planning for my son's June wedding in the midst of COVID-19. She was there every step of the way with positive solutions and words of encouragement. We literally could not have done it without her. She was calm, organized and communicated to our vendors on our behalf for all action steps needed. There were a few hiccups the day of that sprung up, and she jumped right in to figure them out. I felt like we really needed an advocate during such an uncertain time and she made us feel cared for and prioritized. When the florist sent the incorrect wrist corsages for the moms, she quickly revamped them so we didn't have to go without and that was one of the many reasons we give her 5 stars and a big virtual hug! I also run a wedding venue in Austin and will be adding her to our preferred vendor list. If you book her services for your big day, you will not be disappointed! Call Alex today!
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 05/21/2021

This is your sign to hire Alex!!!

Alex was absolutely amazing! My husband and I could not have picked a better person to help us through planning a wedding. Little did we know how true that would be until COVID hit. We were originally supposed to get married in June 2020 but had to postpone, obviously. Alex was incredible, she dealt with the venue, our vendors, and me changing the entire color scheme roughly 2 months before the big day.
    She went above and beyond in everything she did. When my wedding earrings that I had ordered two months in advance didn’t show up, she gave me a pair of her earrings to use as my something borrowed. When our wedding bands were misplaced before the ceremony, her mother and father started removing their wedding bands for us to use (don’t worry, we found them). She is and was perfect for us. She and her family love what they do and it truly shows in every little detail they do. I cannot recommend Alex enough. We LOVE her. She even handled the florals for our wedding as well, managing to add Cala lilies to my Maid of Honor’s bouquet the day before the wedding as well. Please make your life easier and your wedding amazing and hire her. You will not be disappointed.
    Sarah W. Married on 05/16/2021

Best Wedding Planner EVER

I've attended many weddings in my life and even some coordinated by the Prosecco Weddings and Events team. I was blown away by their past events (including florals) so I was thrilled to work with them to plan my own wedding this past weekend. Alex has so much experience working with local vendors, so we relied heavily on her feedback when reviewing our options. She provided her opinion without ever being pushy and she never steered us wrong. Alex was so communicative throughout the whole process and helped ensure the timeline was understood so the wedding could go down without a hitch. Whenever I was in doubt about wedding protocol or a certain decision, she was so quick to reply with her advice and always calmed my nerves. She communicated with all of our vendors leading up to the wedding and kept us all in the loop when we had to flip last minute from outside to indoors when the weather forecast called for heavy rain. Then during the ceremony and reception, Alex and her florist, Chris helped ensure that everything went smoothly. Their florals and décor were so gorgeous and romantic; we received so many compliments! For anyone doubting whether they should hire a planner, STOP HERE and contact Alex and her team!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

27 photos · 05/04/2019
  • Haileigh & Andrew
    14 photos · 10/26/2018

Love with Light Photography Love with Light Photography Wedding Photographers

As a wedding photographer who worked alongside Prosecco Weddings at a recent event, I must say that sweet Alex was so great to work with! She helped provide a smooth ceremony and overall wedding day, and the atmosphere of the wedding was so light and joyful. She was a big part of that atmosphere! Not only were her directing skills on point, but her floral arrangements were just beautiful! I know that I will be using the floral photos from this wedding in my portfolio for sure. Go Alex!

11111 cccmmmmccc Austin, TX, 78665
Location of (Prosecco Weddings and Events)
2504 Capestrano Circle Round Rock, TX, 78665 See on map

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding