Prosecco Weddings and Events Reviews

29 Reviews for Prosecco Weddings and Events

• Linda

Linda Martinez · Getting married on 11/11/2020

Best. Day. Ever!

I was so blessed to find Alex. From the first day we talked she was calm, thoughtful and most importantly, genuinely excited about our wedding. I could tell that I wasn't just another client to lock down a contract with.
    We hired Alex for day-of coordination because I, fortunately, had the time to iron out most of the wedding details myself. I signed a contract with Alex in February and we were not getting married until the end of November, but she still checked in on me and the wedding planning progress throughout the year. She provided tips and recommendations when I'd email her with questions during the planning process.
    I am living in Houston and was planning a wedding in Austin, and she was so flexible with the times that I was able to travel in from Houston. She even stepped in and took my place in attending the catering tasting with my mom when I couldn't take off work! I trusted her fully because I knew she was "with it" as my mom likes to say.
    Alex is sharp and gets the job done, but in such a tactful way. I have had experiences with friends' wedding planners who can unfortunately be rude when trying to manage groups of people. I never experienced Alex looking stressed or frazzled, which is such a relief, as a bride, to have someone on your team that is calm. Alex's mom is equally as pleasant and confident with getting the job done.
    On the day of, when Alex wasn't busy planning the party, she was making sure that I had everything I needed, and for that I am so thankful and can call her my friend. Only someone who truly cares would run up to a bride's hotel room SECONDS before she is to put on her wedding dress because she forgot to put on underwear. She carried my lipstick all night, offered to help when I had to use the restroom, and made sure I was eating and drinking water. I don't know how the stars aligned to have me find Alex, but I am so grateful that they did. I am so happy for her that she gets to work doing a job she loves, because it shows. Hire PWE as your wedding planner and you will get to experience it too!

Sent on 12/23/2019
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/14/2020

Exactly what we needed

We were so thankful to have Alex as our day of coordinator for our wedding! She knew that we were getting married on a budget, and was able to provide her services at an affordable rate that allowed for us to meet with her ahead of time to plan out our reception, talk about last minute details the week before, and provide everything we needed day of. We were so thankful for her expertise, generosity, and calm attitude throughout the whole planning process and on the day itself. Highly recommend her services to anyone!

Sent on 03/22/2020
  • Anna

Anna Hayden-Moy · Married on 01/17/2020

Great wedding experience with Prosecco Weddings & Events

Alex was a fantastic wedding coordinator! We hired her as a day of coordinator but she was in contact with the other vendors and with us a month before our wedding. This was so helpful in planning the last details. She also went above and beyond in setting up the venue! She put together our centerpieces the night before our reception, provided us with several options of votive candles for the tables, and made markers for designated tables. She was attentive when we met with her and quick to respond when we emailed her. We did not have a super traditional wedding, and she was very flexible with this. She also was the perfect combo of a laid back and calming presence while still getting stuff done. At one point early on in the night she noticed me looking stressed and came up to help me right away. Would definitely recommend Prosecco Weddings & Events to friends and family!

Sent on 02/18/2020
  • Christelle

Christelle Lespinasse · Married on 12/01/2019

Peace of mind!

Alex was a god send for me during this process. My fiance and I had been in Austin for less than a year when we decided to tie the know in less than 4 months!? Alex was very respectful of our budget, she gave us tons of options, she took her time understanding our vision and executed it beautifully!! If you're looking for a planner, Alex is YOUR PERSON!! Look NO further!! She's awesome!!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Linda Martinez · Married on 11/23/2019

Mother of the bride

Alex with Prosecco Weddings by far exceeded our expectations! She’s committed to excellence! Thank you for a once in a lifetime joyful experience!

Sent on 12/24/2019
  • David

David Ruiz · Married on 06/08/2019

Our wedding day was perfect!

Alex was spectacular! She made our wedding day vision become a reality. It was perfect all thanks to her attention to detail, beautiful decor and arrangements, and vendor recommendations. We could not have asked for a better person to trust for the planning and execution of this special day.

Sent on 06/30/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Chandel · Married on 06/04/2019

Can I give more than 5 stars?

Whew, where do I start? My wedding was a 13 hour long day with so many logistical challenges, and Alex (and her mom) handled it BEAUTIFULLY. Rain plans were a big thing that I was constantly worried about and Alex really planned it so well to help me de-stress. I got Alex to start coordinating a month before the wedding day and she took over seamlessly. She worked so hard to make sure my day was perfect for me and my now husband! I can really see us being friends in real life because Alex is a great person, so caring, and hard working. She will make sure your event is exactly the way you want it to be, and probably even better! :)

Sent on 04/22/2019

Bethany · Married on 05/18/2019

Above and Beyond!

I paid for day-of coordination and Alex and her assistant went above and beyond just the one day of planning! She met me multiple times at the venue to get a good idea of the space, she was extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of wedding planning, and on the day everything went just as planned! Not to mention she’s really down to earth and I never felt like I was bothering her with my millions of questions!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Ali Saladin · Married on 05/04/2019

The Perfect Day!

Alex and her team did an AMAZING job for my wife and I. As an event manager myself, I was lucky enough to work with Alex on a professional level first for another wedding she coordinated. When "my time" came a year later, I knew immediately that I wanted to work with her and not surprisingly, my wife fell in love with her too. She went above and beyond for us throughout the process and made everything seamless. There were so many times that my wife and I would think we should be doing more but it was ALL taken care of. The venue was perfect for us and came alive with the florals and decor Alex created, including custom hoop bouquets. The night was perfectly timed and stayed on track without us knowing any of the behind the scenes issues. I cannot thank her enough for helping us create the perfect day!! You will not be sorry you chose Prosecco!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Justin

Justin · Married on 11/17/2018

Amazing and wonderful!

Alex is a GEM. She is absolutely wonderful and helps weddings planning go smoothly. She is knowledgable, caring, thoughtful and has the perfect balance to keep wedding planning an easy process. She helped my fiancé and I make our vision a reality, and I can't thank her enough for making our big day absolutely PERFECT.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Haileigh · Married on 10/26/2018

Hire them now!

Alexandria & the team at Prosecco & Events is beyond words!
    We hired Alexandria for month of coordination about 8 months prior to our wedding. Even thought she was hired for month of, Alexandria was very helpful with suggestions/names of vendors when we got stuck on an officiant among other details. She made sure to check in with us every so often in the lead up so that as the day approached we didn't need to read her into a lengthy document of what we were going for.
    We also hired Prosecco & Events to do our floral & decor. Between the floral team & planning team our wedding vision was more than achieved!
    The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch (or at least I didn't notice anything wrong and that's the poi t of hiring a planner right?!)
    I plan events for work and at first debated hiring someone else. I can't recommend enough hiring the team at Prosecco & events regardless of how organized you may be.
    I could go on and on about all the great things Prosecco & events did for us however I'll just leave one final thought.
    Hire.them.now!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • Stacy

Stacy Lieder · Married on 10/14/2018

Alex and company made sure our day went off without a hitch!

Alex was great to work with. Due to work duties on both of our parts, there was a period of time when we were not able to really do anything to plan the wedding. We had the vision, and the overall broad strokes of what we wanted, as well as the venue, cake baker, dress, and photographers we wanted - but there were a lot of other details we did not have the time or ability to address. Alex was able to help us identify holes in our plans, and identify vendors for some key items - especially when one of our vendors became unavailable late in the game.

She was easy to work with, knowledgeable, kind, and very competent. She really tied the details together, to ensure that the execution of our wedding met or exceeded the expectations we had in our vision.

Our day was perfect. The flowers were perfect. The decorations were perfect. The seating was perfect. The logistics of everything went off seemingly without a hitch.

I could NOT BE HAPPIER with the services we received from Alex and company.

I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding IN A HEARTBEAT!

Sent on 10/18/2018

Katy · Married on 09/14/2018

I could not have been happier with Prosecco! They walked me through each step and made sure everything was perfect so I didn't stress on my big day!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Lisa Higgins · Married on 07/21/2018

Mother of the Bride

Booking Prosecco Weddings and Events was the best decision we made for my daughter’s wedding. You see, my daughter is a little “high maintenance” and I thought it might be a good idea to have a third party help mediate wedding decisions. Little did I know that hiring Alex would be such a wonderful experience. Alex helped with every aspect of the wedding, from helping with the Save the Dates to picking up my daughter’s bride dress from the bridal store. Alex’s time management and attention to detail is exceptional. Alex also took care of the flowers for the wedding, everything from the bridal bouquet to the table decorations. Everything was beautiful. We have another daughter getting married in 2020 and we will be using Alex again for her wedding. I can’t recommend Alex and Prosecco Weddings and Events enough. Give her a call, you won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 12/29/2018

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

Seriously. The Best. Ever.

Alex and her team are absolutely incredible. I had my dream wedding because of them! Alex took pride in every single detail and I couldn’t be happier about how everything turned out. She and her team went the extra mile on the day of my wedding to ensure the surprise winds didn’t ruin any decorations or flowers.

Prosecco Weddings & Events is seriously the best. I can’t say it enough!

Sent on 05/01/2018

marina · Married on 03/25/2018

Alex and the team at PWE were our coordinator/florist for our wedding and, boy, did we pick the dream team! I was the bride with the fully organized pinterest and many an excel spreadsheet to plan my own wedding with. I thought that I would be bringing Alex in to execute my well thought out plans and that I would be doing most of the leg work. You guys... She turned my wedding into a wedding I could have only seen in my dreams. There is no way I could have made it as beautiful as she did! And, all those spreadsheets did not make my wedding foolproof! I didn't find out until well after the wedding that I had forgotten to purchase one of the main ingredients in our signature cocktail and Alex, the dream that she is, somehow managed to find it and get it to our wedding to serve 120 people... all during the cocktail hour.., and I didn't even know! She was calm and professional and didn't bat an eye at our family drama. Her design was flawless and she was so kind to us and all of our guests. She even went to battle with our linen rental company when a linen came up missing! I wish I could hire her to run my whole life. Hire this woman! We love you Alex!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Melissa · Married on 02/22/2018

Alex did a great job planning our destination wedding to Key West Florida. Not only did she save us money, but the wedding and reception went off without a hitch! They also provided the flowers and everything looked beautiful. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Sarrah L. Tolentino · Married on 10/28/2017

Knowledgable and Extremely Helpful

Alex was an amazing Wedding Planner! We're so glad we met her. We worked with her for 10 months planning our wedding. She helped guide us through all the different facets; looking into venues, breaking down all the costs/budgets, and sharing her insights and experiences. We would recommend her to anyone who wants to get married in the Greater Austin Area, like us. It really was the best day ever and Alex was in our corner to help make that happen!

Sent on 12/02/2018

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

I don't even know where to start with Alexandria! There are just not enough complimentary words to express how important she was to the success of my daughter's wedding. Unbelievably professional and responsive to every inquiry; no task or obstacle was too hard for her to handle, and she is one of the most optimistic and friendly people I know. She made planning Madison's wedding such a seamless experience and I will use her again and again. Heck, I may even create events just to have her participate!! We became friends throughout the process, and I am not easy to please. Alex, you have found your calling...the only thing I might possibly regret about the wedding being over is not seeing you on a regular basis. Huge hugs!

Sent on 11/15/2017

Suzan · Married on 06/17/2017

Alexandria is DEFINITELY worth every penny and more. I talked to several coordinators and Alexandria is the only one who was going to help in every area I needed. Most are simply there to just coordinate. But Alexandria pitched in the entire day with organization, coordination, set up, tear down, and many other areas. She was just completely there to be sure it all ran smoothly. most importantly, Alexandria paid close attention to my daughters needs. When the bride was ready to have fun, she made sure that's what happened. The evenings timeline was executed perfectly. She is calm and caring and efficient. What she says she will do happens and more. She is flexible. 1/2 way through the reception my daughter found me and said' mom, I just love Alex.' What more can be said!! I owe her much gratitude and would hire her again in a heartbeat!! And the woman who works with Alex for floral arrangements is great. The flowers were gorgeous!! I gave her our vision and the flowers were perfect! Thank you ladies!!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Karla · Married on 05/20/2017

I was a skeptic about hiring a wedding coordinator. I was so wrong. Alex was a God send and she earned every penny! She was professional, efficient, organized, and owned her business. She and her staff were not in my face at the wedding and handled everything they needed to without bothering the bride or myself. We had a glitch with a vendor and Alex managed it beautifully, going above and beyond to compensate for the other vendor's problems, making sure our experience was top notch. I HIGHLY recommend Alex at Prosecco Weddings and Events!

Sent on 05/24/2017

Kaci · Married on 04/29/2017

Alex is amazing! We hired her to help with coordinating our wedding and she pulled through with more than I could imagine. She was on top of everything, had things that I could borrow/use (saving us money), made sure everything was set up and cleaned up and even helped with announcing when the cake cutting and special dances were happening. She helped with the wedding party and gave direction where was needed without even being asked! She was easy to work with and just super nice! Very reliable. I highly recommend her to anyone planning an event.

Sent on 06/08/2017

Caroline · Married on 03/11/2017

PERFECTION!!
    We absolutely love Alex with Prosecco Weddings & Events and the flowers that she prepared for our wedding!! Alex is the definition of sweet and professional. She listened to our thoughts, responded to our many emails, and brought to life something that was better than we had pictured! Alex and her team made the most BEAUTIFUL hoop of greenery for our reception - the anemone's that were put in the bouquet's and boutonniere's were the stunning - she added little touches to our reception tables that I would have never even thought of!!
    The icing on the cake was an amazing flower wall that was Over The Top LOVELY! It rained on our wedding day so our Plan B was to get married in front of this wall and everything came together with complete ease. Who knew a Plan B would be such a blessing!!
    Thank you Alex!!!

Sent on 05/03/2017

kyle · Married on 02/18/2017

Alex was absolutely fantastic! We aren't much of the planning type and began to feel pretty stressed about the wedding. Alex made us feel at ease and walked us through each process. Our wedding turned out PERFECTLY thanks to her help!

Sent on 03/07/2017
  • O

olivia · Married on 10/29/2016

Alex and her team went above and beyond from the beginning stages of planning to follow through. She was available to us beyond what we initially though we would need. She really held our hands when we needed it, due to a higher RSVP rate on invites than anticipated that caused us to go over capacity. She calmed our concerns and had solutions in mind. But, she also let us make the big decisions. She was always on time, professional, full of energy and made our wishes happen. She had good suggestions for different vendors, but was not pushy about her own opinions. In the end we went through Prosecco for our flowers and cake as well because we were pleased with Alex's customer service and professionalism. We would absolutely recommend Prosecco Wedding and Evvents to anyone. We threw a lot of last minute changes on her in the end and she handled everything with grace and organization. She followed through with wrapping up details in the end as well. Having a Day of Coordinator was one of the best wedding planning choices we made.

Sent on 12/19/2016