Prosecco Weddings and Events Reviews

17 Reviews for Prosecco Weddings and Events

17 Prosecco Weddings and Events Reviews

Haileigh · Married on 10/26/2018

Hire them now!

Alexandria & the team at Prosecco & Events is beyond words!
    We hired Alexandria for month of coordination about 8 months prior to our wedding. Even thought she was hired for month of, Alexandria was very helpful with suggestions/names of vendors when we got stuck on an officiant among other details. She made sure to check in with us every so often in the lead up so that as the day approached we didn't need to read her into a lengthy document of what we were going for.
    We also hired Prosecco & Events to do our floral & decor. Between the floral team & planning team our wedding vision was more than achieved!
    The day of the wedding everything went off without a hitch (or at least I didn't notice anything wrong and that's the poi t of hiring a planner right?!)
    I plan events for work and at first debated hiring someone else. I can't recommend enough hiring the team at Prosecco & events regardless of how organized you may be.
    I could go on and on about all the great things Prosecco & events did for us however I'll just leave one final thought.
    Hire.them.now!

• Stacy

Stacy Lieder · Married on 10/14/2018

Alex and company made sure our day went off without a hitch!

Alex was great to work with. Due to work duties on both of our parts, there was a period of time when we were not able to really do anything to plan the wedding. We had the vision, and the overall broad strokes of what we wanted, as well as the venue, cake baker, dress, and photographers we wanted - but there were a lot of other details we did not have the time or ability to address. Alex was able to help us identify holes in our plans, and identify vendors for some key items - especially when one of our vendors became unavailable late in the game.

She was easy to work with, knowledgeable, kind, and very competent. She really tied the details together, to ensure that the execution of our wedding met or exceeded the expectations we had in our vision.

Our day was perfect. The flowers were perfect. The decorations were perfect. The seating was perfect. The logistics of everything went off seemingly without a hitch.

I could NOT BE HAPPIER with the services we received from Alex and company.

I would recommend them to anyone planning a wedding IN A HEARTBEAT!

Katy · Married on 09/14/2018

I could not have been happier with Prosecco! They walked me through each step and made sure everything was perfect so I didn't stress on my big day!

Prosecco Weddings and Events 7

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

Seriously. The Best. Ever.

Alex and her team are absolutely incredible. I had my dream wedding because of them! Alex took pride in every single detail and I couldn’t be happier about how everything turned out. She and her team went the extra mile on the day of my wedding to ensure the surprise winds didn’t ruin any decorations or flowers.

Prosecco Weddings & Events is seriously the best. I can’t say it enough!

Prosecco Weddings and Events 8
    Prosecco Weddings and Events 9
    Prosecco Weddings and Events 10

Melissa · Married on 02/22/2018

Alex did a great job planning our destination wedding to Key West Florida. Not only did she save us money, but the wedding and reception went off without a hitch! They also provided the flowers and everything looked beautiful. I would highly recommend her services.

Prosecco Weddings and Events 11
    Prosecco Weddings and Events 12
    Prosecco Weddings and Events 13
    Prosecco Weddings and Events 14

Lisa · Married on 10/21/2017

I don't even know where to start with Alexandria! There are just not enough complimentary words to express how important she was to the success of my daughter's wedding. Unbelievably professional and responsive to every inquiry; no task or obstacle was too hard for her to handle, and she is one of the most optimistic and friendly people I know. She made planning Madison's wedding such a seamless experience and I will use her again and again. Heck, I may even create events just to have her participate!! We became friends throughout the process, and I am not easy to please. Alex, you have found your calling...the only thing I might possibly regret about the wedding being over is not seeing you on a regular basis. Huge hugs!

Suzan · Married on 06/17/2017

Alexandria is DEFINITELY worth every penny and more. I talked to several coordinators and Alexandria is the only one who was going to help in every area I needed. Most are simply there to just coordinate. But Alexandria pitched in the entire day with organization, coordination, set up, tear down, and many other areas. She was just completely there to be sure it all ran smoothly. most importantly, Alexandria paid close attention to my daughters needs. When the bride was ready to have fun, she made sure that's what happened. The evenings timeline was executed perfectly. She is calm and caring and efficient. What she says she will do happens and more. She is flexible. 1/2 way through the reception my daughter found me and said' mom, I just love Alex.' What more can be said!! I owe her much gratitude and would hire her again in a heartbeat!! And the woman who works with Alex for floral arrangements is great. The flowers were gorgeous!! I gave her our vision and the flowers were perfect! Thank you ladies!!

Karla · Married on 05/20/2017

I was a skeptic about hiring a wedding coordinator. I was so wrong. Alex was a God send and she earned every penny! She was professional, efficient, organized, and owned her business. She and her staff were not in my face at the wedding and handled everything they needed to without bothering the bride or myself. We had a glitch with a vendor and Alex managed it beautifully, going above and beyond to compensate for the other vendor's problems, making sure our experience was top notch. I HIGHLY recommend Alex at Prosecco Weddings and Events!

Kaci · Married on 04/29/2017

Alex is amazing! We hired her to help with coordinating our wedding and she pulled through with more than I could imagine. She was on top of everything, had things that I could borrow/use (saving us money), made sure everything was set up and cleaned up and even helped with announcing when the cake cutting and special dances were happening. She helped with the wedding party and gave direction where was needed without even being asked! She was easy to work with and just super nice! Very reliable. I highly recommend her to anyone planning an event.

Caroline · Married on 03/11/2017

PERFECTION!!
    We absolutely love Alex with Prosecco Weddings & Events and the flowers that she prepared for our wedding!! Alex is the definition of sweet and professional. She listened to our thoughts, responded to our many emails, and brought to life something that was better than we had pictured! Alex and her team made the most BEAUTIFUL hoop of greenery for our reception - the anemone's that were put in the bouquet's and boutonniere's were the stunning - she added little touches to our reception tables that I would have never even thought of!!
    The icing on the cake was an amazing flower wall that was Over The Top LOVELY! It rained on our wedding day so our Plan B was to get married in front of this wall and everything came together with complete ease. Who knew a Plan B would be such a blessing!!
    Thank you Alex!!!

kyle · Married on 02/18/2017

Alex was absolutely fantastic! We aren't much of the planning type and began to feel pretty stressed about the wedding. Alex made us feel at ease and walked us through each process. Our wedding turned out PERFECTLY thanks to her help!

• O

olivia · Married on 10/29/2016

Alex and her team went above and beyond from the beginning stages of planning to follow through. She was available to us beyond what we initially though we would need. She really held our hands when we needed it, due to a higher RSVP rate on invites than anticipated that caused us to go over capacity. She calmed our concerns and had solutions in mind. But, she also let us make the big decisions. She was always on time, professional, full of energy and made our wishes happen. She had good suggestions for different vendors, but was not pushy about her own opinions. In the end we went through Prosecco for our flowers and cake as well because we were pleased with Alex's customer service and professionalism. We would absolutely recommend Prosecco Wedding and Evvents to anyone. We threw a lot of last minute changes on her in the end and she handled everything with grace and organization. She followed through with wrapping up details in the end as well. Having a Day of Coordinator was one of the best wedding planning choices we made.

Alyssa · Married on 06/04/2016

Alex was absolutely amazing! I don't know what we would have done without her. I was neverous going into the wedding because we had a high chance of rain but Alex did a really great job of calming my nerves. I'm a control freak but felt very comfortable letting go the day of knowing she would take care of everything. It was an amazing feeling not having to do anything the day of and we, along with our friends and family got to enjoy our selves.

Cristina · Married on 07/11/2015

Here’s the thing about Prosecco. Alex Patterson is at the helm here and that fact alone means that any couple is in incredibly good hands. This woman sees both the big picture and every little detail simultaneously – and with a destination wedding on my hands – Alex turned out to be everything I didn’t know I needed in a wedding planner.

My husband and I ran into some frustration with the non-communicative on-site coordinators at the Mexican resort where we planned to get married. Enter Alex. Without hesitation, she on her cape and got us some answers.

She’s organized, encouraging and patient. Perhaps most importantly, she is relentless in her mission to bring every detail of your vision to life. And if you’re like me, with a half-baked vision at best, you need an Alex to help cut through the wedding clutter and pull it all together.

I told her about several sentimental personal touches I wanted to include in our outdoor ceremony and reception, but I worried that international travel would make transporting the supplies too difficult. She didn’t bat an eye at my request.

“If that’s what you want, we’ll make it happen,” she told me. And she did.

You can really tell Alex draws pleasure from your satisfaction. Her guidance and grit was a cool drink of water – especially on the wedding day – when she made sure everything in our vendor contracts was fulfilled as planned. Any time I looked for her, she was in motion behind the scenes, giving us a thumbs up or a wink to let us know everything was under control.

On July 11, we got to see everything come to fruition in the best possible way and truly had the time of our lives.

Alex is like a real-life fairy godmother, y’all. Book her for your big day before someone else does!

Amelia · Married on 11/08/2008

What can you say about Alex, except that she is exceptional. She goes over every option with you. She bends over backwards to keep everything running as smooth as possible. She handles every crisis with grace and a reassuring calmness. Keeping us informed and on task was definitely one of her strong suits. She executed our vision of our daughter's quinceanera to such great detail. This is the second time we've used Prosecco and both events were a complete hit among our guests and, especially for the guests of honor. I'm so happy to have Alex representing us and standing next to us in these times. Love, love, love her!!! Flowers on point, organization of vendors top rate, professionalism and seamless integration into our event was superb. If you're not using Alex, you are missing out!

I thought Alex did a great job helping coordinate our wedding day. She took care of all the deliveries, vendors, and setup for the reception and was very accommodating in making any last minute changes. I had written instructions as to how I wanted things to be laid out, and she followed them perfectly, adding in some of her own touches which I appreciated. I'd definitely recommend Alex's services.