12 Reviews for Prosecco Weddings and Events

Referrals (1)
Destination (1)
Religious (1)
12 Prosecco Weddings and Events Reviews

Seriously. The Best. Ever.

Alex and her team are absolutely incredible. I had my dream wedding because of them! Alex took pride in every single detail and I couldn’t be happier about how everything turned out. She and her team went the extra mile on the day of my wedding to ensure the surprise winds didn’t ruin any decorations or flowers.

Prosecco Weddings & Events is seriously the best. I can’t say it enough!

Photo for Prosecco Weddings and Events Review - Alex worked w/ all vendors to ensure day of perfection !
Photo for Prosecco Weddings and Events Review - PW&E knows a great cake baker, too!
Photo for Prosecco Weddings and Events Review - PW&E constructed this lattice backdrop!
Profile Picture Laura, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Alex did a great job planning our destination wedding to Key West Florida. Not only did she save us money, but the wedding and reception went off without a hitch! They also provided the flowers and everything looked beautiful. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Melissa, 2/22/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

I don't even know where to start with Alexandria! There are just not enough complimentary words to express how important she was to the success of my daughter's wedding. Unbelievably professional and responsive to every inquiry; no task or obstacle was too hard for her to handle, and she is one of the most optimistic and friendly people I know. She made planning Madison's wedding such a seamless experience and I will use her again and again. Heck, I may even create events just to have her participate!! We became friends throughout the process, and I am not easy to please. Alex, you have found your calling...the only thing I might possibly regret about the wedding being over is not seeing you on a regular basis. Huge hugs!

Profile Picture Lisa, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I was a skeptic about hiring a wedding coordinator. I was so wrong. Alex was a God send and she earned every penny! She was professional, efficient, organized, and owned her business. She and her staff were not in my face at the wedding and handled everything they needed to without bothering the bride or myself. We had a glitch with a vendor and Alex managed it beautifully, going above and beyond to compensate for the other vendor's problems, making sure our experience was top notch. I HIGHLY recommend Alex at Prosecco Weddings and Events!

Profile Picture Karla, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Alex is amazing! We hired her to help with coordinating our wedding and she pulled through with more than I could imagine. She was on top of everything, had things that I could borrow/use (saving us money), made sure everything was set up and cleaned up and even helped with announcing when the cake cutting and special dances were happening. She helped with the wedding party and gave direction where was needed without even being asked! She was easy to work with and just super nice! Very reliable. I highly recommend her to anyone planning an event.

Profile Picture Kaci, 4/29/17, 1 Review

PERFECTION!!
We absolutely love Alex with Prosecco Weddings & Events and the flowers that she prepared for our wedding!! Alex is the definition of sweet and professional. She listened to our thoughts, responded to our many emails, and brought to life something that was better than we had pictured! Alex and her team made the most BEAUTIFUL hoop of greenery for our reception - the anemone's that were put in the bouquet's and boutonniere's were the stunning - she added little touches to our reception tables that I would have never even thought of!!
The icing on the cake was an amazing flower wall that was Over The Top LOVELY! It rained on our wedding day so our Plan B was to get married in front of this wall and everything came together with complete ease. Who knew a Plan B would be such a blessing!!
Thank you Alex!!!

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design

Alex was absolutely fantastic! We aren't much of the planning type and began to feel pretty stressed about the wedding. Alex made us feel at ease and walked us through each process. Our wedding turned out PERFECTLY thanks to her help!

Profile Picture kyle, 2/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Alex and her team went above and beyond from the beginning stages of planning to follow through. She was available to us beyond what we initially though we would need. She really held our hands when we needed it, due to a higher RSVP rate on invites than anticipated that caused us to go over capacity. She calmed our concerns and had solutions in mind. But, she also let us make the big decisions. She was always on time, professional, full of energy and made our wishes happen. She had good suggestions for different vendors, but was not pushy about her own opinions. In the end we went through Prosecco for our flowers and cake as well because we were pleased with Alex's customer service and professionalism. We would absolutely recommend Prosecco Wedding and Evvents to anyone. We threw a lot of last minute changes on her in the end and she handled everything with grace and organization. She followed through with wrapping up details in the end as well. Having a Day of Coordinator was one of the best wedding planning choices we made.

Profile Picture olivia, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Alex was absolutely amazing! I don't know what we would have done without her. I was neverous going into the wedding because we had a high chance of rain but Alex did a really great job of calming my nerves. I'm a control freak but felt very comfortable letting go the day of knowing she would take care of everything. It was an amazing feeling not having to do anything the day of and we, along with our friends and family got to enjoy our selves.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Here’s the thing about Prosecco. Alex Patterson is at the helm here and that fact alone means that any couple is in incredibly good hands. This woman sees both the big picture and every little detail simultaneously – and with a destination wedding on my hands – Alex turned out to be everything I didn’t know I needed in a wedding planner.

My husband and I ran into some frustration with the non-communicative on-site coordinators at the Mexican resort where we planned to get married. Enter Alex. Without hesitation, she on her cape and got us some answers.

She’s organized, encouraging and patient. Perhaps most importantly, she is relentless in her mission to bring every detail of your vision to life. And if you’re like me, with a half-baked vision at best, you need an Alex to help cut through the wedding clutter and pull it all together.

I told her about several sentimental personal touches I wanted to include in our outdoor ceremony and reception, but I worried that international travel would make transporting the supplies too difficult. She didn’t bat an eye at my request.

“If that’s what you want, we’ll make it happen,” she told me. And she did.

You can really tell Alex draws pleasure from your satisfaction. Her guidance and grit was a cool drink of water – especially on the wedding day – when she made sure everything in our vendor contracts was fulfilled as planned. Any time I looked for her, she was in motion behind the scenes, giving us a thumbs up or a wink to let us know everything was under control.

On July 11, we got to see everything come to fruition in the best possible way and truly had the time of our lives.

Alex is like a real-life fairy godmother, y’all. Book her for your big day before someone else does!

Profile Picture Cristina, 7/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I thought Alex did a great job helping coordinate our wedding day. She took care of all the deliveries, vendors, and setup for the reception and was very accommodating in making any last minute changes. I had written instructions as to how I wanted things to be laid out, and she followed them perfectly, adding in some of her own touches which I appreciated. I'd definitely recommend Alex's services.

Profile Picture User6683532, 2+ years ago, 1 Review