Inspired Events & Designs Reviews

4 | Round Rock, TX

4 Reviews for Inspired Events & Designs

Anna · Married on 03/07/2015

Nycia planned my wedding in March 2015. She was so valuable and helpful in the process. She took care of contacting vendors and handled so many details that saved me a lot of time and stress. She was very responsive and willing to go out of her way to meet with my fiance and I. Nycia respected what we wanted for our wedding day and made everything go smoothly. I loved her bubbly personality and how excited she seemed to be part of our wedding day. Nycia was enthusiastic about all the decisions I made and ideas that I had. She did a great job at keeping in touch with me over the months and weeks leading up to my wedding. She always had a list of what she was working on, what I needed to be working on, and I always felt like I could contact her anytime with concerns or questions. She did a great job at letting me make decisions but taking the reins when I was unsure or did not want to worry about it--and she learned my taste well enough to pick things that I loved. On the day of the wedding, we would have been lost without Nycia! I did not have to worry at all about vendors arriving and setting things up and she handled any small issues that came up (I didn't even know there were issues). She had an agenda for everything for the entire day and kept everything moving smoothly. My parents greatly appreciated having Nycia there so that they could enjoy the day with family and not worry about anything else. I would highly recommend Nycia and Inspired Events and Design for planning a wedding!

Sent on 07/09/2015
  • Marina

Marina · Married on 10/08/2011

We hired Nycia for Day of Coordinating but she went above and beyond. She was in touch with me in the weeks leading up to it - contacting vendors, helping me come up with decorating ideas and wedding logistics. She even showed up on the day of the wedding with some of her own decorations and homemade favors for our guests!

Nycia's enthusiasm for weddings is catching, she always made me feel excited and not stressed about the big day. The day of the wedding she was taking care of all the last minute things that came up and she got us through the scariness of a storm brewing right before our outdoor ceremony. I was fortunate to have her so my family and I weren't running around outside in the mud setting things up right before walking down the aisle. Thanks Nycia!

Sent on 10/24/2011

A. · event on: 05/28/2011

This was the first graduation party my husband and I have ever hosted. Our oldest daughter was graduating from high school and we wanted to mark the occasion with a momentus event for family and friends that would be fun and trendy. Nycia was truly fabulous! She met with me and again with my daughter and me to ensure everything was tailored to my daughter's preferences. The event was awesome! We were so grateful to have Nycia taking care of everything. We were able to go to our daughter's graduation and immediately thereafter to her celebration without having to worry about any of the details; thanks to Nycia. Everyone commented how lovely the decorations were and how bright and cheerful everything looked (just like our daughter's personality). The event was absolutely perfect and even my daughter's friends thought
    it was cool. We will continue to use Insprired Events for our future celebrations. The service is very professional and tailored to your needs and a tremendous time and energy saver, providing peace of mind everything will be taken care of and in great style. We were extremely pleased.

Sent on 11/15/2011

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2011

Nycia Emerson of Inspired Events & Designs is the loveliest planner and person I have ever known! I feel so fortunate that I have been able to work with her on a few events, including my own wedding. Nycia's professionalism, enthusiasm, passion, talent, and optimism touched me so much that I established and maintained a friendship with her. My Mother passed away a week before my wedding and my family couldn't have made it through the bittersweet occasion without Nycia.

Sent on 11/15/2011