Here to Help! Reviews

30 | Austin, TX

30 Reviews for Here to Help!

Brittany · Married on 04/28/2018

Michelle is the best!!! She went above and beyond to bring my dream wedding to life! There are ups and downs in wedding planning but she stuck with us through it all. She was responsive, available and attentive throughout the entire planning process, but what truly impressed us the most was the detailed vendor timeline/schedule she created before the big day. My vendors were raving about it! It was color-coded and everyone knew where to be when and what to expect. THANK YOU for making my vision a reality!!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Angela · Married on 01/06/2018

Hiring Michelle was the best decision we made! I have told all of my friends, when the time comes to plan a wedding, don’t walk but RUN to Michelle. She is simply the BEST! She went above and beyond! Extremely organized and always prompt to return my emails, texts, and phone calls. She’s very personable, easy to talk to, and patient with my millions of questions. Another wonderful thing about Michelle is her knowledge of good vendors here in Austin. She directed us to some of the best and we couldn’t be happier! Without hesitation, I would highly recommend Michelle! We couldn’t have made it through this whole process without her!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Here to Help!'s reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Angela! I've enjoyed meeting with you throughout the process to help you plan Kaylie's wedding and can't wait for wedding day!

Chrissy · Married on 04/08/2017

Michelle from Here to Help was amazing to work with. Our wedding was April 8th 2017. Starting out we had already picked our wedding venue and caterer and I thought I was so on top of it. Yeah right… There are lots of other things that go into having the wedding of your dreams. Michelle was very helpful in providing vendors referrals for the rest of our needs and most importantly making sure I had a checklist of things that needed to be done. When I reached out to those vendors and gave my feedback she was on top of it with weeding out the ones that weren’t right for me or didn’t get the overall concept of what I was envisioning. I was so overwhelmed with all the choices and couldn’t find pictures on pinterest or other websites that showed what I really wanted. Michelle came with me to a couple of vendor appts and was instrumental on verbalizing to the vendors what I was really wanting on wedding day. She helped me settle on a flower vendor, rental company, photographer, etc. Michelle took the time to really work with me as I was in Dallas and we got married in Austin. I was really busy with work at the time and I must admit I was a little bit of a procrastinator with the wedding decisions. Thankfully, I had Michelle and my awesome fiancé who she also worked really well with. He was in charge of the food and the booze… They had many discussions over those details. Communication was great. Email, texting and reminders were helpful to make sure I was on time with the important decisions or I would lose out on the vendors that I really wanted to work with. When it finally came to the big day Michelle was even more amazing! She went above and beyond with facilitating the things that needed to be done. Including lending me supplies, helping someone with split pants, booze order being off, packing things up and helping rearrange pick-up for things we left behind. She handled everything! I highly recommend her because she truly was there to help my day perfect!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

I received Michelle's contact info through a friend of mine who highly recommended her. I had one month to plan my daughter's wedding and needed all the help I could get. Michelle was amazing throughout the whole process. Not only did we pull off a complete wedding in one month, it was a BEAUTIFUL wedding. Michelle stepped in each time I needed help with anything and took care of it. It put me at ease just knowing she was "Here to Help", lol I couldn't resist saying that. Her timeline for the big day was down to each minute. I had several compliments from our vendors on this as they all received a copy. The timeline also included all vendor contact info so everyone knew how to get ahold of each other. Unfortunately, after the ceremony, I fell ill. Michelle stepped in and held off the 1st dance/ cake cutting/ toasts ect. so that I was able to somewhat recover and return to the reception without anyone noticing. I ended up having to leave after all of the important events, and Michelle handled everything from tipping vendors to clean up of the bridal room/ reception hall. She also made sure the bridal bouquet and 1st tier of the cake made it back to my home safely. I was so thankful that I had her help and knew my daughter's wedding was in good hands so that I was able to leave. I cannot recommend her enough and I definitely plan to use her when my other two daughters get married. Hopefully we have more than a month to plan with the other two!!

Sent on 04/06/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/27/2016

Our wedding was a semi- do it yourself wedding. We did the planning and many of the items ourselves along with utilizing the services of several vendors for flowers, catering, rentals etc. We were looking for an event/wedding planner for the weekend of the wedding that would be there to make sure everything went smoothly. In addition, we needed someone who could set up our DIY décor and coordinate the vendors. I looked and looked for a competent coordinator that would do those things without making us pay for services that we just didn't need. Thank goodness that someone recommended Michelle. She and her husband too, were fantastic. If you are not looking for someone with a fancy website and high prices but are looking for someone to get down in the trenches and work hard for a fair price, Michelle is your girl.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Rebecca · Married on 04/03/2016

Michelle really enjoys seeing you happy and creating special moments on your wedding day and it shows. She has a repertoire of wedding professionals that she works with which often helps with discounted rates. Also her familiarity with working with these vendors makes the flow of the wedding much smoother as they are used to each other’s working style. Michelle has been in the wedding industry for years and has worked in various roles which I think brings a helpful prospective into planning. She is confident and good at negotiating (something I have never been good at!). Michelle wants the best for you and will do what it takes to make your wedding day a hit.

Sent on 04/30/2016

Here to Help!'s reply:

Thank you, Rebecca! It was an honor and a pleasure to assist in bringing your wedding vision to life. Thank you for selecting me to be a part of your beautiful day.

Audra · Married on 10/24/2015

I would definitely recommend using Michelle's superb talent for your wedding. She is so hardworking and really goes the extra mile. You will not be disappointed if you choose Michelle!!!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Stephanie · Married on 05/24/2015

Michelle is awesome!! I originally thought that I did not need a wedding coordinator and that I would be able to handle everything myself. Then the wedding venue I chose required a coordinator and paired me with Michelle. What a blessing! I sent Michelle so many emails and she was always so helpful and full of knowledge!! She always answered my emails very quickly and was even willing to talk to me in the evenings to work around my schedule. From ordering linens, figuring out wording for invitations, wedding etiquette, coordinating with all of the other vendors, floor plans, she can help you with anything! I was from a different city than my wedding and Michelle made the whole planning process a lot easier and less stressful! Looking back, I can't imagine going through the whole wedding planning process without her!!!

Sent on 12/25/2015

Ashley Layne · Married on 04/26/2015

Michelle went above and beyond to make our wedding unique, special, and stress-free. Hiring her was the best money we spent.

Sent on 06/01/2015

Brandi · Married on 03/21/2015

Michelle was invaluable to the planning of my wedding! I would recommend her to any future bride!

Sent on 04/07/2015

Andrew · Married on 02/08/2015

Michelle planned an open house event for a brand new venue which was meticulously orchestrated. The event was a big success and all left very impressed not only with the venue but also with Michelle was always in the shadows helping and watching all the details. Highly recommend for your next event you will not regret it only if you don;t contract her.

Sent on 02/28/2015

Vanessa · Married on 11/15/2014

I cannot say enough about Michelle. She was extremely helpful in all aspects of the wedding planning process. She has years of experience, which is a valuable tool when it comes to situations that you may not be very familiar with. Anytime I asked for her opinion, she provided answers, reasoning and offered different options to suit our taste and needs. She has a great working relationship with several vendors in the area and was able to go with me to most vendor appointments to ask questions and provide input. She also helped to negotiate better deals in certain situations. She really helped to make sure that all aspects of the wedding were planned in an appropriate amount of time and followed a timeline that prevented me from getting overwhelmed or making too many decisions all at once. She is very organized and remembers small details very well. I was most impressed by her day of coordination skills. She was always cool, calm and collected and I never once felt like she was worried or overwhelmed by anything. If anything went wrong the day of my wedding, I definitely did not know about it. The end result of the decor and sequence of events was beyond anything I could've ever dreamed of. My wedding day was everything I could've asked for and more and everything flowed smoothly. Michelle was always ten steps ahead of me and I was able to relinquish complete control of everything and felt completely comfortable with it. I was able to trust her with everything on the wedding day, which is something that doesn't always come easy for me. She was always professional and always very quick to respond to my e-mails, texts and phone calls. She is flexible and can be as hands on or hands off as you'd like her to be. She stays on top of the latest trends and always had great suggestions on how to make the details unique. I would without a doubt recommend Michelle to anyone. Considering how much experience she has, her services are priced very reasonably.

Sent on 11/30/2014

Sarah · Married on 10/18/2014

We were a little last min in choosing Michelle as our day of coordinator, as we had a last min date change and our original girl would not work with us. She was amazing! Everything about our wedding day was above and beyond our expectations! We had a blast and our guest are still talking about the lovely decor and the fun reception!
    I wish we had gone with her to begin with.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Michelle exceeded all of our expectations as far as her responsiveness, creativity and professionalism in planning our wedding. She is extremely friendly and truly cares about what she does. She went far beyond to make our day special and free of stress. She even helped us tremendously with our rehearsal dinner and to find ways to make the trip memorable to the many guests that we had attend from out of town.
    You would not go wrong in making her part of your event planning. Very impressive service!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Michelle helped us manage milestones and stay on track throughout the planning process. Her contacts with different professionals in the industry also helped save us money without sacrificing quality. She has a good sense for design. Her detail-oriented nature and timeline reduced our stress level on the day of the event.

Sent on 12/18/2013
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 09/21/2013

Michelle was an amazing wedding planner. The day of my wedding went nice and smooth thanks to her.
    During the planning she was there when I need help or had a question. She helped me stay on budget and did not suggest things that were well beyond what we wanted to spend.

Sent on 10/22/2013

Chris · Married on 09/21/2013

Michelle did an awesome job getting everything in place for the wedding, keeping the program going at a reasonable pace without nagging anyone, and cleaning up afterwards. She always had a smile on her face. There was a major problem with a specially ordered food item that did not arrive. She handled this professionally, served the person's needs to the family member's satisfaction, and no one knew of the error except for the very few. The flowers were outstanding, and all decorations beyond expectation. This was a perfect as it could be.

I highly recommend Michelle for event planning.

Sent on 11/04/2013

Dane · Married on 06/23/2013

Michelle assisted our son and his wife in planning their weddding. They were so impressed we used her services to help us with the rehersal dinner. She found the right restaurant, helped with AV, and coordinated buses. Since none of us live in Austin her services and assistance were invaluable. From the time she joined us for the rehersal through the final moments of the reception we knew we were in good hands. Everything went smoothly and Michelle's assistance made a wonderful weekend just that much better.

Sent on 08/08/2013

Andrew · Married on 06/22/2013

My wife and I are very happy to recommend Michelle Bromley. She and her assistant did a fantastic job in every aspect for our wedding, from planning to execution to handling difficult in-laws to working with lots of vendors.

We had ~150 guests with a ceremony at the UCC catholic church and a reception at the Texas Women's Federation Club Mansion in west campus. Michelle helped plan details for both. Michelle was clearly used to dealing with all sorts of clients and saw when she should just take care of details that we didn't care about. On the other hand, we did have a lot of small logistical things to do that she made sure happened. She captured the vision of our wedding exactly; we were happy that she and her assistant accepted our invitation to relax with us & our friends and family at a post-reception after party.

I think the best Michelle story is that she had helped us get in touch with a pedicab to take us away from the reception, but we never followed through with this plan and were just going to leave via a rented bus. Without our knowledge, she and her assistant contacted the pedicab and arranged for it to be waiting for us as a surprise! It was a special and surprise moment for us on a day filled with many special moments. I think it takes an exceptional wedding coordinator to pull something like that off!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Mindy · Married on 10/28/2012

I cannot stress enough how important a day of coordinator is. Everything went off without a hitch because she was behind the scenes, making sure everything happened when and how it was supposed to. She was on board with everything I wanted from the get go, got bossy when I needed, and made sure everyone's night was the greatest party ever. She even played therapist a little during planning. She's like a doula for brides, and it would not have been the seamless day it was without her.

Sent on 11/21/2012

lynsey · Married on 10/20/2012

I hired Michelle for the day of the wedding but she helped with so much more. We had several meetings before the big day and each one was structured with certain things that we had to check off the list and certain things we had to accomplish. Michelle kept us right on track with planning. She attended the caterer's taste testing and helped a ton picking out linens. She is very easy to reach via email and responds promptly. She does not put a limit on emails or phone calls. The day of the wedding was super smooth (well from my perspective) ... Michelle handled everything including questions. My worst fear was being asked a question every few minutes -- it didn't happen thanks to Michelle. With Michelle's help, we had worked out a timeline and Michelle followed it perfectly without bring pushy or rude to any quests. Michelle and her staff were there to help set up decor as well as break it down. Michelle will bring up things you didn't even know you should plan or think about. She took of the reins at the rehearsal and made it run smoothly as well. Better to think of them before wedding day! You get to plan your wedding once, Michelle gets to plan a ton every year - so let her help you!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Judy · Married on 05/01/2011

Michelle is such a delight to work with. She is so knowledgeable about wedding planning that she teaches classes on it. She is the sweetest person ever and can get along with every type of person, from the carefree, laid back bride to the crazy bridezillas. She also coordinated my brother in laws wedding and I thought she did a fabulous job. She is very detail oriented and loves to get her brides the best deal possible. You can't go wrong with using Michelle as your coordinator. And I definitely recommend every bride to get a coordinator!

Sent on 02/24/2017
  • Madame P to be

Sarah · Married on 07/08/2017

I 100% recommend Here to Help! My husband and I both agree hiring Michelle was one of the best choices that we made for our wedding. We hired her as a Day-Of Coordinator – we heard about her company from Nick of Hype Rhythm DJ and they made a great team on our wedding day.
    Our wedding went so smoothly since Michelle had every detail planned out and executed. I knew that I could enjoy myself while Michelle had everything in order. Thank you, Michelle! If you are wondering whether a coordinator or planner is worth it – she is! She helped us find vendors that worked with our budget and vision when we wanted help. We felt secure about how things were moving along during the months leading up to our wedding (as we had several meetings with her at our reception site and elsewhere) and she helped keep us on track planning-wise. She definitely went above and beyond what I expected from a DOC. I was really grateful for her experience and expertise in the Austin wedding biz – planning a wedding is not simple to figure out on your own and most of us don’t do it too often! She was a huge help throughout, and I can’t imagine not having had her there to coordinate on the day-of!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Here to Help!'s reply:

Sarah, thank you so much for the kind words and kudos! This was the first brunch reception I had done in quite awhile and I LOVED it! I was surprised by the fact that so many folks were dancing in the mid-afternoon but that's a testament to DJ Nick's skills. :) I was honored to be your wedding coordinator and wish you and Mitch both the very best life has to offer!

Michelle was a wonderful day-of coordinator! She was there to answer any questions we had during the planning process and kept everything flowing smoothly day-of. Having a day-of coordinator is most certainly an expense worth budgeting for! And I definitely recommend choosing Michelle and Here to Help!

Sent on 12/16/2015

Michelle took all of the hard work of a wedding day and made it look easy. Everything Craig and I planned for our wedding day was done to perfect with the help of event planning services with Here to Help! I would recommend Michelle as your wedding planner because she is an expert and her prices are very reasonable.

Sent on 12/10/2012