Chicago, Chicago, IL 60611 Map · Phone number

About XL Events

Local to Chicago, Illinois, full-service event planning company XL Events specializes in providing design and coordination services for weddings throughout the greater metropolitan area. Founder and creative director Xaviera Laroux offers over 20 years of hospitality and event management experience. Xaviera and her team of industry professionals are dedicated to providing five-star service to all of their clients and the surrounding community. This wedding planner strives to make your wedding experience truly larger than life.

XL Events is happy to manage your wedding from your initial consultation and conceptualization to comprehensive on-site coordination and management. Full-service planning, partial planning, month-of coordination, and DIY consultation services are readily available. Depending on your needs, Xaviera can handle site visits, vendor selection and management, budget analysis, checklists, accommodations, your wedding rehearsal, and any additional planning concerns. Unlimited consultations via phone and email are always provided for full and partial planning services. Xaviera is also happy to service destination weddings worldwide.

• RBS Events
White chairs
slider 14

4 Reviews for XL Events

Ashley · Married on 10/22/2016

Xaviera was everything I could ask for in a planner and more. She jumped on board when we were only 4 months out from the wedding and took control of all the things I had become overwhelmed with. She's the sweetest and most personable person you'll ever meet. But don't take her kindness and sweet demeanor for weakness. She'll pounce on a vendor for you if she feels like they might be attempting to screw you over. My situation was unique in that while I was getting married in Chicago, my hometown, I live in and had to do most of my planning in Los Angeles. Xaviera was available via text, email, phone, and face time if necessary. Whenever I flew into town, she organized her schedule to fit me in. This woman is a God sent! She went above and beyond any and everything my now-husband and I expected of her. I'm just sad that now that the wedding is over, I can't call her to handle all the little stresses day to day life throws at me. She literally is the Olivia Pope of wedding planning and I'm eternally grateful for her.

Sent on 11/07/2016

Amanda · Married on 10/08/2016

Xaviera was amazing and the vendors she recommended were the best ones we hired. Having a day of planner is about so much more than just that day. She helped answer questions for us all along the planning process and made suggestions that were incredibly helpful. The day was so much less stressful too! If I could do it all over again I would hire XL events in a heartbeat. You will not regret it!

Sent on 10/26/2016

meileilan · Married on 05/21/2016

Xaviera, that's the name that made my wedding at Trump Tower Chicago like a dream come true. Her ability to pay attention to details made everything flow so smoothly. As a bride that can get frantic at times, Xaviera made me feel that everything is handled perfectly. Her calm demeanor makes you feel that there is nothing to worry about. The firt time i met her, i knew right away i made the right decision. She is well organize, knowledgeable, responsive to all questions, and quick with answering my emails and phone calls.

My favorite part of the wedding is when Xaviera lay out a red carpet welcome for my guest. The guest where in awe as they arrived, everyone felt like they are royalty. The ceremony decor was perfect to its core, the 10,000 petals were placed perfectly to make a statement and the reception area looked very elegant. I also have to changed three dresses during the wedding. Xaviera kept me in tract with the timeline. Everything was perfect, i never felt rush. She had everything in control.

She have done such an incredible job, that my guests keep complimenting me all night on how beautiful and elegant all the details put together. I have to explain to everyone that i have such an exemplary wedding planner that all i did was just to stay pretty all night and she did the rest :)

Sent on 06/03/2016

XL Events FAQ

• What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Chicago Chicago, IL, 60611 See on map