101 RR3237 Suite C Cornerstone Park, Wimberley, TX 78676 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 98

About Wedding Warriors

Thank you for taking the time to visit us!

We are a full service boutique event and design studio nestled just outside of Austin, Texas!

We love the vibey city, but to create we need stars, rivers, and rolling hills! We also love mountains, and the Denver planning adventures have begun.

We believe it is about the journey to your sweet day or event, and the little details that makes it uniquely yours. Along with wonderful weddings,we also throw pretty stylish parties, and match you with fabulous creative partners, source that magical item, and make sure your big event is what you have been dreaming of! Why, because we love what we do! There is a lovely French expression, 'c'est la vie' and yes, transforming spaces, journeying with our couples and clients, planning in detail, is really the life!

Featured Photo by Christina of Wedding and Event Warriors

laurenjonathanwed774

• Videos 1

74 Reviews for Wedding Warriors

Melissa · Married on 04/22/2017

Christina Lewis feels like a member of the family. My whole family adores her. The first time I spoke with Christina, she understood the vision I had for my wedding. Her exact words were "elegant and rustic" which is exactly what I described to her. It was an easy decision to choose Christina as my wedding planner. I was so lucky she was available the weekend of my wedding, since we only had 6 months for planning. Christina is very responsive. I remember before I even hired her as my wedding planner, she came out to my parents' home to see if their home would be a feasible wedding venue. I appreciate how proactive she is! She was very flexible as well considering that the wedding was in Texas and I live in Alabama. The first month of planning, I came to Texas for a week and she set up catering, flowers and wedding dress appointments. She is very organzied and has wonderful contacts. Christina always provided me with multiple options for each category. I think she sent me at least a dozen talented photographers to choose from. You could tell that everyone loved Christina and we quickly put together an amazing team. I was able to spend a lot more time with Christina a couple of months before the wedding. It was nice to get to know her on a more persona level since your wedding is one of the most important moments in your life. She was very patient with our questions and requests. There were times when we had strayed from the budget, and she was good to work with us when changes needed to be made. Christina has a great eye for decorating and really impressed me on the wedding day! She had so many lovely ideas! The day of the wedding she made sure we stayed on task and that all of the activities flowed smoothly. I was really sad after the wedding, not only because it went by so fast, but I would greatly miss Christina! She is an absolute professional as well as very kind and talented person. I would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/24/2017

Alexandra · Married on 03/04/2017

If you're looking for that one person who goes above and beyond; the one who you can really truly build a relationship with, Christina is the one. She goes beyond your expectations. I told Christina my vision just verbally, no pictures to back it up, and on March 4th at 5 o'clock it was everything I have ever envisioned. I was not worried for one second, because I knew that Christina knew exactly what I wanted. She was more than a wedding planner for me, she was a friend. I felt completely comfortable leaving the most important moment in my life in her hands, because I knew she had it. Through countless, I mean numerous emails, Christina knew what I had dreamed of for my perfect wedding. She completely nailed it. My wedding was everything I had dreamed of, all because of her and of course the help of my parents. I will forever be thankful for Christina and the wedding she produced for me and I can't imagine my life without her. I owe her all my gratitude and my joy. Christina you are amazing and I absolutely adore you. Anyone is lucky to have you as a wedding planner, but even luckier to have you as a friend!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Wedding Warriors's reply:

To my sweet, sweet newlywed bride, it was such a pleasure to work, to plan, to journey, to see you try on your gown with a huge grin, to collaborate, and so much more with you, your mum and Gina that these words mean so much to me. To be part of your wedding was wonderful, to now be your friend, is a blessing.

Marilyn · Married on 10/22/2016

Christina, her staff, and vendors made both of my daughter's weddings a success this year. We had two weddings in our family planned by Wedding Warriors and both went extremely well. Christina kept all organized and kept us up to date. We got to enjoy the weddings confident all was being handled including clean-up. Vendor's recommended were all excellent. Exceptional service by all - I'm a big fan!!!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Wedding Warriors's reply:

Marilyn, it was so wonderful to be part of two weddings with you all this year! We feel so blessed working with you quite a bit, getting to be part of your lives, to journey with you and celebrate!!

Wedding Warriors FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,200.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• TWO PAIR PHOTOGRAPHY
    TWO PAIR PHOTOGRAPHY Wedding Photographers

Love me some Wedding Warriors!

• Whim Hospitality
    Whim Hospitality Wedding Rentals

Christina is so creative and fun to work with! We always love getting to work with her! She is organized and easy to communicate with when it comes to booking appointments and questions. She specializes in Hill Country inspired events that she puts her special touch on. She has many years of experience!

• Mariachi Amor
    Mariachi Amor Wedding Bands

Wedding Warriors was great to work with, courteous, well organized and nice. She had to do adjustments on the event and managed it very professionally. I'd definitely recommend.

• 101 RR3237 Suite C, Cornerstone Park Wimberley, 78676 See on map