Vass

5701 S Mopac Exprwy, Austin, TX 78745 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 15

About Vass

Vass is a coordination company for all types of events. Our director Vanessa has been in the events industry for over 6 years. We have a passion for organization, details, and design challenges! Whatever you are wanting for your event we are up to the task, there is nothing we will not do to make your event perfect in every way.

Specializing in LGBTQ weddings! 🏳️‍🌈

12 Reviews for Vass

1 User photo

Vass 1

Vicki · Married on 11/24/2018

Happy Mother of the Bride!

I can’t begin to sing enough praises for Vanessa and Vass Events. Vanessa was there every step of the way from the first meeting where my daughter shared her vision for her wedding to the perfect execution of a magical evening!

The wedding venue my daughter chose was a quaint alley directly across from a beautiful court house on an historic downtown square. This non-conventional location presented many challenges from start to end but Vass Events was up for the challenge and they delivered, from coordination with the city and special permits to the small details like setting up our collection of vintage bride and groom figurines.

Vanessa is energetic, organized, creative, dependable and a take charge make it happen person. Her staff goes above and beyond as well. And on top of that she’s positive and fun to be around. If you are looking for the BEST, Vanessa is the coordinator for you!

Sent on 12/13/2018
    Vass 2

Erin · Married on 11/17/2018

Vass to the rescue!

Vanessa saved my day. I had originally contracted with another vendor for wedding coordination and switched to Vass Events a little over a month before my big day. She stepped up BIG TIME and took over the job with ease, professionalism and enthusiasm. Her communication with me as well as my fiancé and other vendors was top-notch; I never worried that she didn't have everything under total control. Fast forward to the big day and her creative eye transformed the venue into a perfect space for my vibe; she took my existing decorations and flowers and ran with a vision that was only vaguely described to her. Vass is THE BOMB and no one would disappointed hiring her. Even my mom, who might be one of the most critical people on the planet, thought she was excellent :)

Sent on 11/29/2018

Rachael · Married on 01/13/2018

Vanessa was amazing!!! My wedding was so perfect thanks to her. She was there from start to finish. She came to meetings with vendors and had amazing ideas! Thank You again!!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Award

• Cypress Falls Event Center
    Cypress Falls Event Center Banquet Halls

Vanessa Vass is such an amazing wedding coordinator! Her professionalism and charisma helps your big day move smoothly and seamlessly! She works hard and will always come up with a solution to any problem! Hire her to help your coordinate for wedding you won't forget!

• M. Schuster Music, LLC
    M. Schuster Music, LLC Wedding DJs

I've worked with Vass for years. Professional in every way and always a pleasure to work with. Vass goes above and beyond for their clients and I highly recommend Vanessa for any wedding, corporate event, or any other special events.

• 5701 S Mopac Exprwy Austin, Texas, 78745 See on map