1100 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, DC 20004 Map · Phone number

About Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.

Our meticulous delivery of unparalleled service will surpass your expectations, down to the very last detail. Whether it’s a grand affair or an intimate family gathering, elegant settings from our Presidential Ballroom to our Lincoln Library or Franklin Study will offer the perfect setting for your big day.

Follow Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. on

Bride and bridesmaids
Couple's  portrait
2be2454c5c3582a4 Exterior x320
Couple's portrait

3 Reviews for Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.

Jessica · Married on 12/09/2017

My husband and I had our brunch wedding reception in the Lincoln Library room at the Trump Hotel in early December 2017 - guest count was around 30 people. We had a great experience working with the catering staff to pick out our brunch menu, and they helped us set up our decorations as well the afternoon before the wedding. They were flexible in providing us with food options (breakfast and lunch) we wanted and offered the most extensive menu compared to other places we initially checked out. We even worked with their pastry chef, who prepared our delicious wedding cake. We worked with their audio and visual team (PSAV) who helped us with playing our playlists from our iPad in the Lincoln Library as we didn't want a DJ. They also provided us with a Mercedes Sprinter van to help our wedding party get to and from the church. We stayed there two nights and were very pleased with the quality of the rooms, too. My room was perfectly sized to allow the bridal party to get ready together the morning of my wedding with the hair and makeup artist. Overall, we loved the venue, food, exceptional customer service, professionalism, responsiveness, affordability, and appreciated how beautiful the building is, especially at Christmastime with the large tree in the lobby. Our guests loved the venue and food, too, and many of them commented it was the best wedding reception food they had.

Sent on 12/30/2017

Alex · Married on 08/05/2017

My husband and I had our cocktail hour and reception here and it was amazing. Even my husband, who is not a fan of the president couldn't deny the beauty of the hotel. Their services to prepare for our big day were phenomenal, as was the event coordinator. Our guests were blown away by the wedding. My husband and I felt treated like royalty by the hotel on our wedding weekend. I was deciding between the Trump Hotel or Hay Adams and there was absolutely no comparison. We did the rehearsal dinner at the Hay Adams and the first time I met the gentleman who ran the event was when I arrived. Contrast that with the Trump hotel, which called me minutes after I initially sent my first email inquiring about their wedding packages. I highly recommend this venue and their prices are more than reasonable compared with the other five star hotels in D.C.

Sent on 08/22/2017
  • W

Will · Married on 09/24/2016

We could not have been more pleased with our experience at the Trump Hotel. The venues for the ceremony and reception were gorgeous, the food was delectable, the accommodations were elegant and the service was attentive yet unobtrusive. Mickael Damelincourt, the General Manager, and David Anderson, the Director of Catering, went to extraordinary lengths to ensure that the event would be magical. They promised to exceed our expectations and they succeeded!

Sent on 10/10/2016

Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C. FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 15,000.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 10,000.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Dessert, Wedding Cake
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Champagne Toast, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 1000
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 4
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Historic Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Lighting / Sound, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Audio Equipment, Chairs, Dance Floor, Lighting

• 1100 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington, 20004 See on map