Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.

Washington, DC View map
4.9 out of 5 rating
Up to 1,000 guests

Up to 1,000 guests

Our meticulous delivery of unparalleled service will surpass your expectations, down to the very last detail. Whether it’s a grand affair or an intimate family gathering, elegant settings from our Presidential Ballroom to our Lincoln Library or Franklin Study will offer the perfect setting for your big day.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?

15,000.00

What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?

10,000.00

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?

$500

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Chairs
China
Clean Up
Flatware
Glassware
Linens
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Dessert
Wedding Cake

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Champagne Toast
House Liquor
House Wine
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Ballroom
Historic Building
Hotel

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party

What event services do you offer?

Accommodations
Cake
Clean Up
Event Planner
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Lighting / Sound
Set Up

What event items are available?

Audio Equipment
Chairs
Dance Floor
Lighting

What food and beverage items are available?

Barware
China
Flatware
Glassware
Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking

4.7 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating
    Jessica Married on 12/09/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had our brunch wedding reception in the Lincoln Library room at the Trump Hotel in early December 2017 - guest count was around 30 people. We had a great experience working with the catering staff to pick out our brunch menu, and they helped us set up our decorations as well the afternoon before the wedding. They were flexible in providing us with food options (breakfast and lunch) we wanted and offered the most extensive menu compared to other places we initially checked out. We even worked with their pastry chef, who prepared our delicious wedding cake. We worked with their audio and visual team (PSAV) who helped us with playing our playlists from our iPad in the Lincoln Library as we didn't want a DJ. They also provided us with a Mercedes Sprinter van to help our wedding party get to and from the church. We stayed there two nights and were very pleased with the quality of the rooms, too. My room was perfectly sized to allow the bridal party to get ready together the morning of my wedding with the hair and makeup artist. Overall, we loved the venue, food, exceptional customer service, professionalism, responsiveness, affordability, and appreciated how beautiful the building is, especially at Christmastime with the large tree in the lobby. Our guests loved the venue and food, too, and many of them commented it was the best wedding reception food they had.
    Alex Married on 08/05/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had our cocktail hour and reception here and it was amazing. Even my husband, who is not a fan of the president couldn't deny the beauty of the hotel. Their services to prepare for our big day were phenomenal, as was the event coordinator. Our guests were blown away by the wedding. My husband and I felt treated like royalty by the hotel on our wedding weekend. I was deciding between the Trump Hotel or Hay Adams and there was absolutely no comparison. We did the rehearsal dinner at the Hay Adams and the first time I met the gentleman who ran the event was when I arrived. Contrast that with the Trump hotel, which called me minutes after I initially sent my first email inquiring about their wedding packages. I highly recommend this venue and their prices are more than reasonable compared with the other five star hotels in D.C.
  • W
    Will Married on 09/24/2016
    4.6 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
      4.0 out of 5 rating
      4.5 out of 5 rating
    We could not have been more pleased with our experience at the Trump Hotel. The venues for the ceremony and reception were gorgeous, the food was delectable, the accommodations were elegant and the service was attentive yet unobtrusive. Mickael Damelincourt, the General Manager, and David Anderson, the Director of Catering, went to extraordinary lengths to ensure that the event would be magical. They promised to exceed our expectations and they succeeded!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
1100 Pennsylvania Avenue Washington, 20004
2026951100
Location of (Trump International Hotel Washington, D.C.)

Other vendors in Washington DC for your wedding