4600 Mueller Blvd Suite 1003, Austin, TX 78723 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 26

About The Simplifiers

We help people simplify their lives...Austin's top full service event planning and personal concierge firm, specializing in all types of wedding celebrations, big or small. Don't fit in a box? Neither do we...If you want a wedding that is simple, effortless, unique and FUN, you've found your superheroes. Calling all freaks, geeks, artists, anti-brides and creative types looking for a team of award-winning wedding planners that can think outside of the box to help create your unique, AWESOME big day. No cookie-cutter weddings allowed! Give us a jingle: 512.695.7744

Follow The Simplifiers on

bright flora

• Videos 1

20 Reviews for The Simplifiers

Mallory · Married on 06/15/2014

The Simplifiers are truly superheroes! I had them help with coordination for my wedding in June of 2014! I worked with Chelsea and Jordan and they were absolutely amazing! They helped SO much with the little details! On the day of, Chelsea was absolutely wonderful! Very calm and organized. If something went wrong on the day of, I didn't even know about it! It was such a relief to have their help so I could really enjoy my perfect day. My bridesmaids or mom didn't have to worry about a thing either so they were able to enjoy the day just as much as I did :)

I would recommend the simplifiers to everyone and anyone looking for event planning :)

I had the privilege of working with Chelsea and her amazing team. From the moment I had the first phone interview with Mary I knew these were the people I wanted to work with. Then when I met Chelsea, I knew the day would be perfect. I tend to be a control freak and worry about all the little details and what can go wrong. I don't think I've ever been so calm. I hired Chelsea and her team for month of planning. I was able to ask questions from day one and she was always very prompt in answering. I was very impressed with the organization and level of calmness from Chelsea and her team. The day of the wedding was the prefect day in my eyes. No, not everything went as planned like when the limo driver didn't show up, but Chelsea handled it so smoothly and we were able to create amazing memories and have photographs of what was a mistake, but turned out to be a fun solution. Every penny I spent was well worth it and I would highly suggest using The Simplifiers, and of course Chelsea, for your wedding. Truly an amazing team.

Jennifer · Married on 04/26/2014

Jordan Adams, was our superhero from the beginning to the end, and even after! We had some hiccups even after the wedding, and Jordan was there to step in for advice and refunds! I was very appreciative of her help even after the fact. We became friends through out the process and we're lucky to say that.
    My husband and I are pretty organized and opinionated people already and so we knew what we wanted going into the wedding. Jordan was receptive to our ideas and helped us execute them all, within budget. She was always quick to respond to any emails/phone calls. Jordan and I and my husband set up weekly phone meetings to make sure we remained on track that was helpful! We appreciated over communication about everything. Jordan knows how to handle what needs to be informed to us and what doesn't, that separation made the stress level low to non-existent through out 85-90% of our wedding planning.
    We had some hiccups on the day of the actual wedding and things get so busy and chaotic, time runs out, lots of family/friends, pictures, greetings and hugs, lots of scheduled events of where the bride and groom need to be- so it was such a blessing to have Jordan constantly checking up on us, bringing us water, and showing up to give me hugs!
    DEFINITELY, get a wedding planner. I don't care how organized you think you are or how DIY and self-sufficient/independent you might believe you are...you can still be all those things WITH a wedding planner! There's nothing more crazy (besides preparing for a baby) than the day of your wedding. It's the biggest party you and your husband will ever host, and it should be amazing! You really need a third party to just solely watch over the wedding and be your voice for all your wedding vendors. I was so relaxed leading up to and on the day of the wedding, and I was so thankful that I chose to have a wedding planner!

The Simplifiers FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly

• Silvercloud Photo Booth & Silvercloud Mobile Bar
    Silvercloud Photo Booth & Silvercloud Mobile Bar Photo Booths

The Simplifiers are one of the BEST event planning companies in Central Texas! So professional and a joy to work with!

• Stonehouse Villa
    Stonehouse Villa Historic Weddings

If you want an up to date and professional planner, call The Simplifiers. They use smart and cutting edge strategies to pull off great events. They are friendly, organized, competent, and great to work with. We highly recommend using The Simplifiers for any wedding or event!

• House on the Hill
    House on the Hill Hotel Weddings

House on the Hill highly recommends The Simplifiers. They are very thorough and detailed oriented making any event seem seamless. They are experienced, competent and very important a joy to work with. Pandora Wood Owner House on the Hill

• 4600 Mueller Blvd, Suite 1003 Austin, TX 78723 See on map