3806 Southridge Dr Apt 3, Austin, TX 78704 Map · Phone number

About The Confetti Committee

Handmade event design.

Coming from a crafting background, we make everything from scratch and with our hands. And we wouldn't have it any other way! We are instinctively attracted to bold colors, interesting textures, and out-of-the-box ideas.

Everything we make has a colorful quirkiness to it. Tasteful whimsy. Weddings are a HUGE deal and we are suckers for throwing a good party. You know how fun and happy it looks in a room after a bunch of confetti has exploded into it? THAT'S the vibe we're going for. But without the mess.

We work with your vision and budget to give you exactly what you want. You can hire us to make one single element of your wedding (ceremony backdrop, photo booth design, and hanging installations above the dance floor are all fun projects!), or you can go full-service and let us help you design and craft your entire wedding!

Email us!

theconfetticommittee@yahoo.com

or if you're up close and personal, you can call us!

Amanda: 512-709-0869

couple with backdrop
loftphotographie 9

5 Reviews for The Confetti Committee

Amy · Married on 10/04/2014

Working with this team is really what made our wedding perfect. Tara and Amanda really listened to my wife and I about our style and our dreams for the wedding. The team was responsive, insightful and helped us turn the impossible into possible. As a same-sex couple from SF, and getting married in Texas we proceeded with caution each time we met with a new vendor and this team honestly made us feel like family immediately. They were just excited to be working on our wedding as we were! My wife and I looked forward to our meetings and often times went over and just got to know each other. They were flexible and pushed back when they needed to (as any good event designer should). We loved working with confetti committee and wish them all the best!

Sent on 06/29/2015

Sarah · Married on 03/01/2014

I could not be happier to have gotten to work with the gals at the Confetti Committee! The decor they (hand made) for our wedding was fabulous and exactly what we were looking for. Everyone commented how great everything looked, especially our paper backdrop. They are fun, easy to work with, and full of great ideas. I hope I get to work with them in the future. Highly recommend the Confetti Committee!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Scarlett · Married on 10/25/2013

The Confetti Committee made my dreams come true on my wedding day. These inspiring and reliable ladies know how to create whimsical decorations for any occasion. The home-made paper flowers were an absolute hit at my wedding. Amanda and Tara are dedicated to creating quality flowers with the best materials all while keeping within a budget. The ladies and I worked together for months to create a vision that came together beautifully with coral, goldenrod, teal, and olive. Amanda created my paper flower bouquet from scratch with teal and pearl accents to swoop over my hand with a vintage and original feel. The large painted flowers that covered the gazebo were we wed were a perfect addition to our eclectic fall wedding. Amanda and Tara were receptive to our wishes but offered wonderful advise on color schemes and flower design. Our Austin wedding was made one of a kind by Amanda and Tara's hard working business initiative. In addition to the memories we will have forever, our flowers will live on as well. 5 stars all around!

Sent on 01/22/2014

The Confetti Committee FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Event Design, Partial Planning, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2

• Jonny Whutnot
    Jonny Whutnot Wedding DJs

The Confetti Committee really know how to make a space feel magical!

• Terradorna
    Terradorna Banquet Halls

Paper arts.

• Slavonk & Hortus Terraria
    Slavonk & Hortus Terraria Wedding Florists

I worked with The Confetti Committee in a recent shoot and these ladies are an amazing set of ladies to work with. “Your beliefs become your thoughts, Your thoughts become your words, Your words become your actions, Your actions become your habits, Your habits become your values, Your values become your destiny.” -Ghandi These ladies start with thoughts that transform into the dreamer's vision of art. Their work speaks for itself...take a glance. I bet you'll have a hard time not giving them a call.

• 3806 Southridge Dr, Apt 3 Austin, 78704 See on map